snack that can be eaten as a meal

Just a warning.....we are in Disney World right now and the Sleepy Hollow funnel cakes are no longer available with a snack credit and the crescents at the French bakery isn't either :(

Oh come on people. Seriously???? ***? I bet they jacked up the croissant price to like $4.09... :headache:

I saw where they took Funnel Cakes off of the Snack list ... Anyone know if they took the Big Mickey Waffles that come with Powdered sugar on them off as well?? - Or were they ever on there to begin with?

Just a warning.....we are in Disney World right now and the Sleepy Hollow funnel cakes are no longer available with a snack credit and the crescents at the French bakery isn't either :(

The ham and cheese croissant in France was my very favorite snack credit use! :sad2: Does anyone know if it can be part of a CS meal??

Also, the baked potato at the Liberty Square Market in MK, does anyone know if it comes with anything to put on it, like butter? (Gosh, what's a baked potato without butter?) It sounds crazy, but I think my DDs would rather eat a baked potato than ice cream!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter