• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

snack that can be eaten as a meal

williamson_ja

DIS Veteran
What are some things that I can buy with my snack credits that can be used as a small meal? I heard last year that you could buy a turkey leg on snack credit, but it turned out that you couldn't do it when we were there. So, what are legal things to buy with snack credits that eat more like a meal???

The turkey leg you can get as part of a CS meal

Now that the Create your own Rice Crispie Treats are off the Snack list, I can only come up with the large ice cream sandwiches.

Better not post all the large snacks that can be used as a snack credit or they might disapper off the list too!

I heard that the biscuits and gravy are included as a snack.

Croissant sandwich at the French pastry shop in France

I don't know if they are still included, but I like the Figaro Fries at Pinnochio's. Egg rolls and fried rice at Yak and Yeti counter service.

When I was there in March DH and I had a funnel cake with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast in the MK.

Ha. I have a list on my spreadsheet for this exact purpose. ;)

Most of mine is location specific as we are staying at AKL, but here's what I have thus far:

bowl of soup at Mara (AKL)
chicken fried rice in AK (anandupur local food cafes)
pita chips/hummus (2 snack creds at Mara)
cereal w/ milk (mara)
chocolate croissant (mara)
soft pretzel (most parks--DS and AK)
cinnamin rolls (mara)
Uncrustables (MK)
Smoothies (Auntie Gravity in MK)
Soup (sunshine seasons in EP)
cold salad (SS in EP)
baked potato in Liberty Square Market (MK)

Main Street Bakery- Cinnamon Bun for breakfast
Sleepy Hollow- Funnel Cake for a small lunch

Beignets at POFQ. We actually got an order of three and me, DH and DD each had one for breakfast.

I believe you can get a ham, egg and cheese croissant at the French CS. Also a regular ham and cheese croissant for lunch and dinner.

Slightly Goofy

We used snack credits for bagels in the morning. :thumbsup2

My favorite use of a snack credit! Bagel and 2 cream cheeses. Yum! We're doing more b'fast TS this go round so I'm going to miss my morning Disney bagel.

Here's some more:
Cinnamon roll at Main Street Bakery
Fries
Ham and cheese croissant at the french bakery in France

Just a warning.....we are in Disney World right now and the Sleepy Hollow funnel cakes are no longer available with a snack credit and the crescents at the French bakery isn't either :(

I don't know if they are still included, but I like the Figaro Fries at Pinnochio's. Egg rolls and fried rice at Yak and Yeti counter service.

Figaro Fries aren't on the menu anymore :(

We never got around to trying them on any of our previous trips, so when we were in MK two weeks ago, we went over to Pinocchio's and they aren't on the menu, nor do they make them anymore.

Just a warning.....we are in Disney World right now and the Sleepy Hollow funnel cakes are no longer available with a snack credit and the crescents at the French bakery isn't either :(

WHAT?????
:mad: :faint: :headache: :sad1: That's just so wrong!

DS likes a big breakfast, I do not. So at the hotel food court he will use his counter service for a big breakfast and it comes with a juice AND a beverage. We always got two bottles of juice. (I either drank one or we took it back to room for later).

I used a snack credit to get the bowl of cut fruit, and on some days that was plenty. On a few days where I wanted more, I paid OOP for a bagel since I didn't think it cost enough to use a credit on it.

This saves a counter service for breakfast for him another day :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter