Smidgy and the Grump, Freaky Friday, 11-06

You should seriously look into a netbook :)

I've been lurking...waiting for some kind of update...

Tiggerbell, Lauralee, Winkers and PrincessV have been keeping me occupied :duck:

Hey, neebs, old buddy, old pal, old friend! :hug:

Long time, no type!

But I got NEWS.

Big News.

I am finally - FINALLY -

FINALLY!!!!!

gonna get to meet

Tigger(bell)wannabe

in PERSON!!!!! :woohoo:

I knew you'd wanna know... ;)

Of course you need to finish your report...and then start one for your last trip!

Boy, I'll tell you, there's nothing like a screwed up computer to knock the trip reporting right out of you. I just gave up for awhile, just too disgusted to do much about it again, but I have it running, albeit very slowly, once again.

Dang and YAY!

I realize when you drag something out this long, folks lose interest and I don't blame them.

You're loyal followers never lose interest. I thought you had just given up...

But if you'd still like, I only have one chapter left to this trip, and it appears I can still write and post it, I just can't get the pictures out of P-Bucket, and I'll catch up on some call outs.

You bet! popcorn::

Post Disneyparting depression, yep.

Hey, did you see they brought back the buy 4 get 3 free?

Mbwahahahahhah!!!!

It's calling your names: Neeebooo, Smidgeeeee.............. Mickey is missing you terribly!

PS: I bought my Compaq Presario laptop on sale at Best Buy for like $480, and it is great, even handles 30 meg spreadsheets with ease. It's a steal!

Of course we want you to finish your trip report. Here's hoping sometime soon you will find the means to get to DW again.

Of course, we're here patiently waiting for an update! :surfweb:

Bring it on! :cool1:

I have such a long list of people to nag (husband, children, students, parents of students) so I was letting you slide, but of course I want to see the end of the report! Pictures can wait. Get on it, man!

Boy, I'll tell you, there's nothing like a screwed up computer to knock the trip reporting right out of you. I just gave up for awhile, just too disgusted to do much about it again, but I have it running, albeit very slowly, once again.

How frustrating! :headache:

I realize when you drag something out this long, folks lose interest and I don't blame them. I was even all set to go buy a new computer, but I found out that the new operating system, Windows 7 comes out late October, and the last thing I feel like doing with a new computer is changing the OS, even if the computer comes with a free upgrade. So I'm kinda stuck for a few more weeks with this piece of crap.

Not losing interest here - I love reading about the adventures of Nebo and Smidy! :banana:

I also have to admit that I've undergone another of my dreaded "post Disney depression" episodes, I just hate it when I don't even have a trip planned, or can realistically see one in the near future. This weird disability/retirement thing has something to do with that too, I"m sure. It's not like I planned to retire, far from it. It seems the only difference now is that I don't have to set the alarm when I go to bed at night.

:hug:

But if you'd still like, I only have one chapter left to this trip, and it appears I can still write and post it, I just can't get the pictures out of P-Bucket, and I'll catch up on some call outs.

I'd like! Bring it on :dance3:

Post Disneyparting depression, yep.

Hey, did you see they brought back the buy 4 get 3 free?

Mbwahahahahhah!!!!

Yep, saw that :rotfl2:

Nebo, please do finish your report. My dad passed away two weeks ago and I haven't felt like being on the computer or doing much of anything. Your reports always cheer me up and I miss you and smidgy! I just read your other report on the latest trip and I understand the disappointment. Hopefully, if we go in Dec. as planned we won't miss the pixie dust. Hope to hear from you soon. :hug:

Nebo come back we want the rest of the report or anything else you want to talk about. :goodvibes

grrr, third time better be a charm.

Ok, baby steps, start with baby steps.

Tell me why you made so much Helper at one time? My dd loves it; lots of Helper around here. Her favorite is tuna helper with broccoli added. I can't even imagine the smell when she takes it to school and removes the lid of the thermos.

You old softie--sweaty eyes indeed! :goodvibes

That is the most disgusting thing I have EVER heard of. I like hamburger helper, no, don't like any kind of tuna helper, tuna should only be served in salad form on toast. WHy did I make so much? Simple. My older son is back living with us. I think he just ended up taking one of the pans of it up to his room, why bother with a plate?

Nebo,

I love, love and love reading your reports. You are so real.
I always think I am going to do a TR , but never do it...
Enjoyed your ending -
Your eyes were sweatin' - that happens to so many of us.

:cool1:

Thank you DVC, you realize I have zaggerated a little bit on occasion, so not sure zactly how REAL it all is. Like, I'm not really a drunken drug addict. Right, Smidgy?

smidgy?

:lmao:That's just what my dad would do, he's an electrical enginer.:thumbsup2

:worship::worship::worship:

You should see my sisters eat one.:rolleyes:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:love:AWWWW.:love:

Emily, I know you're quotes standing alone above won't make much sense now, but I greatly appreciated them, :flower3:

Diane should have her own comedy routine. I'm not sure which of you is the straight man. :rotfl:

Without a doubt, I'm the sane, sensible one in this family. Someone has to do it.

Hi Nebo and Smidgy: I've been back from DIsney about 3 weeks, but am just catching up now. It was the trip from hell. I wound up in the ER with severe sinusitus and dehydration. I also have something called Iritis...an inflammation of the eyes that prevents your pupils from sialating (Nebo, I have a newfound respect for you and your eyes:hug:). I am on so many steroids right now, I should be hitting 300 for the Phillies in about a week;).

Loved the TR as usual. Can't wait until the next one...there is going to be a next one...tighy??????

Love you guys!

Janet, so sorry to hear about a ruined trip. Now, you deserve another one to get it right! I've had major sinusitis before, but with all my eye afflictions, never had iritus, hope the steroids help, Slugger.

Nebo Quote:
I saw this little kid standing alone and felt like grabbing him and yelling,
"I HAVE A CHILD!", but thought better of it.

Thank you so much for getting that line, I thought it did a "whoosh". (yes, I know there's a smiley for that, but it's not on the main screen which means I can['t get it.)

Diane handed me the 3-D glasses cuz I was too stupid to remember to grab them, and we waited down in front of the theater doors.

I love, love, reading your reports too. I never fail to laugh out loud.
too stupid so plainly put, a riot. ha

glad you find amusement in my stupidity. Thanks LadyMar

just needed one more post so i could use my e-mail address

Ah, I see my true fans are coming out. And I don't even have a clever line for him, or her. Oh wait! Yes I do!

"Helloooo, Newman!"

You should seriously look into a netbook :)

I've been lurking...waiting for some kind of update...

Tiggerbell, Lauralee, Winkers and PrincessV have been keeping me occupied :duck:

Hellooo, Colleen. Sorry, but no. I want a stationary puter, and I need a big screen, even when I look at other's laptoops it's too small for me.

Hey, neebs, old buddy, old pal, old friend! :hug:

Long time, no type!

But I got NEWS.

Big News.

I am finally - FINALLY -

FINALLY!!!!!

gonna get to meet

Tigger(bell)wannabe

in PERSON!!!!! :woohoo:

I knew you'd wanna know... ;)

Jaime, that's just great, I still remember when the two of you made me a star, even though I was just a gardener in your story. Colleen's a great girl, just remember the 3 rules: avoid bright lights with her, don't feed her after midnight, and never, ever, get her WET!:happytv:

Of course you need to finish your report...and then start one for your last trip!

ME????? FINISH? Geesh! You could have had your foot amputated and grown a new on in the time it's taking you to finish your report! I'm still waiting for the Germany episode, but I think they have re-built the wall again by now!

Dang and YAY!

You're loyal followers never lose interest. I thought you had just given up...

PS: I bought my Compaq Presario laptop on sale at Best Buy for like $480, and it is great, even handles 30 meg spreadsheets with ease. It's a steal!

I hate spreadsheets, I can never get that fitted end to stay down when you go and tuck in the kittycorner end. Sorry, see above about the laptop, Marita.

Of course we want you to finish your trip report. Here's hoping sometime soon you will find the means to get to DW again.

You want me to go to Delaware again? Rose, I'll always find a way, hey, we've already done the hard part. Next time will be Riverside, mansion section.

Of course, we're here patiently waiting for an update! :surfweb:

Bring it on! :cool1:

Hi Shann n , Did I tell you when we stayed at Hard Rock in Universal in '07, they were filming the third movie in the "Bring it on" series, something about cheerleaders. And of course one morning when I was returning from the local Walgreens after having my vikes refilled, I stumbled upon the shooting set. Not kidding here. One of the actresses walked past and I kinda mumbled that I liked her pom poms, didn't think anybody heard me.

Did you know that people that are hard of hearing tend to talk louder then others?

Some big guy with a huge bicep across his forehead walked me off the set. :lmao:

( and yes, I know the correct spelling is "pon pons". so there!)

It will take more than a few weeks of silence to get rid of me. :goodvibes

Diane has tried the same tactic with me, but I'm still here too.

I have such a long list of people to nag (husband, children, students, parents of students) so I was letting you slide, but of course I want to see the end of the report! Pictures can wait. Get on it, man!

Danielle, you have to idea how much it's killing me not to post the pictures in the appropriate slots that they belong. Crap, especially when it took 15 minutes a photo to upload them into Photo Bucket. When I get the new computer, I WILL post them, even if this report is dead and nobody looks or cares.

How frustrating! :headache:

Not losing interest here - I love reading about the adventures of Nebo and Smidy! :banana:

I love the "smidy" typo. Since the "Dobby" nickname never really caught on, maybe "Smidley Whiplash" will.

:

Nebo, please do finish your report. My dad passed away two weeks ago and I haven't felt like being on the computer or doing much of anything. Your reports always cheer me up and I miss you and smidgy! I just read your other report on the latest trip and I understand the disappointment. Hopefully, if we go in Dec. as planned we won't miss the pixie dust. Hope to hear from you soon. :hug:

Hoogy I'm very sorry to hear that, I really wish there was something I could do, and please, don't take too much of that too seriously, I'm just a critic at heart and you better believe that I / we, still love Disney. And the latest trip that I wrote about the changes wasn't a bad trip, just thought I'd share with others. :hug:

Nebo come back we want the rest of the report or anything else you want to talk about. :goodvibes

I remember last report when it was coming to and end, Marita said the same thing, write about anything. Remember the end result of that foolish statement?

I did a Disney report on going grocery shoppping!

And I still remember the "Carousel of Progresso" and the fastpasses I got for the checkout! So, be careful what you wish for........

I'd like! ::yes::

QUOTE]

Hi Lbow, gee, I didn't know you cared.

You DO talk in real life, right? ;)

Jaime, that's what I've been trying to say!

The only words she speaks is "Bright Lights!"

Actually, I think it happened when she took that Egyptian Heiroglyphics class, (and don't ask me to type that again!), now, she can only talk in Smileys'. She just holds up the correct smiley flashcard at the appropriate time. :happytv::rotfl::laughing::love::grouphug:

Ok, all caught up, sorry if Imissed anyone, great to see Bee and Castmember4 still hanging around. Hopefully we'll put this to rest tomorrow, till then, :dance3:

You DO talk in real life, right?

Jaime, that's just great, I still remember when the two of you made me a star, even though I was just a gardener in your story. Colleen's a great girl, just remember the 3 rules: avoid bright lights with her, don't feed her after midnight, and never, ever, get her WET!

Jaime, that's what I've been trying to say!

The only words she speaks is "Bright Lights!"

Actually, I think it happened when she took that Egyptian Heiroglyphics class, (and don't ask me to type that again!), now, she can only talk in Smileys'. She just holds up the correct smiley flashcard at the appropriate time.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:littleangel:

:upsidedow

:surfweb:

Hoogy I'm very sorry to hear that, I really wish there was something I could do, and please, don't take too much of that too seriously, I'm just a critic at heart and you better believe that I / we, still love Disney. And the latest trip that I wrote about the changes wasn't a bad trip, just thought I'd share with others. :hug:

I remember last report when it was coming to and end, Marita said the same thing, write about anything. Remember the end result of that foolish statement?

I did a Disney report on going grocery shoppping!

And I still remember the "Carousel of Progresso" and the fastpasses I got for the checkout! So, be careful what you wish for........

Hey, that grocery shopping trip was funny, so what's your point?

Lbaw= Nicole by the way... well, just Nicole... not "Nicole by the way"... just Nicole... well not "just Nicole"... oh, forget it! You can keep calling me elbow.

And of course I care!

You are my favorite! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter