SmallWorld - New build is online!

ZOMG I broke the stereo

4e5e5db2d0.jpg

It's stuck on "This Christmas" (I was trying to annoy dude)

aengus was there, the little rat. He must have planned it

sfvsbl.png
]

What do ya know, you can have a rigged pool table in SW too.

For the record I let him win by putting his ball it... @_@

At first I had trouble naming my dog....

htd6ps.png

wait until my BFF's see what you both are up to! @_@

i haznt met them yet, but I bet they hang out in my room when I am not there watching cowboy.

As a joke, I added annoying songs to public stereos, people got very mad.

Yeah, that's one reason I put a suggestion in their forum to have a button where we can mute the music and not the other sounds. (Not you specifically, just the annoying music in general and fights over music.)

Wow this is the first I've checked Disboards and y'all have gone crazy over this thread! Days i hope you got your gold for all the ppl you got signed up off of Gaia! I still have many many ppl to find in the game it looks like, but probably not tonight. Have fun dancing! It should be much easier than it was in the afternoon, lol.:cool1:

anyone else tried this... winner gets.... 1 credit :rotfl:

snag0000ep4.jpg

haha wow, i just joined this game cause ill told me about it.
i guess i've been lacking on checking the boards.. heh. sorry [;
but this game is pretty interesting i must say. even though all i have done is sit in ill's room and try to figure out how to sit down..... :-)

anyone else tried this... winner gets.... 1 credit :rotfl:

snag0000ep4.jpg

Yes. Rolls challenged me to a samarai duel within the first hour I had joined the game. We both found it lame. But I beat her. She said she crashed. Heheh.

If you look really close on one of those roofs I think you can spy a lark bunting :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter