• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Small Worlds- Mission Help Thread!

We still need two more for sorcererRocks' mission. Anyone one that could stop by?

Mission completed

Mission Accomplished! Many thanks to Bee, Ned and Casme.

Let me know if I can be of help to anyone else.

Yvette

I need someone to let me (or even help me) win at pool in my room. I have the pool table, I just need someone who will help me win for the mission.

I need help to get three ppl in my room for the mission, search Swimming Neno thanks!

MISSION COMPLETE!

At about 7:00pm CT tonight would it be possible to get three very nice Dis people to join me in my room? I'm finally getting around to some of these missions!;) Thanks very much in advance!
Kim

At about 7:00pm CT tonight would it be possible to get three very nice Dis people to join me in my room? I'm finally getting around to some of these missions!;) Thanks very much in advance!
Kim

Hi tigger, still need help with missions? I'm on now, so just search for Rightsaid Ned and track me down! Happy to help, NP.:thumbsup2

thanks for trying to help. luckily my sister got on and actually had my brother join today and he helped
And some other dude I don't know, thanks to him too!
Kim
Now if only someone could play popaloon for me rofl!
Thanks everyone for trying!

And who let Aengus into the Thermae spa tonight? It won't load! lol

Does anybody have any tips for the mini-game SWARM? Apparently I'm pretty bad at this one!:eek:

Yvette

many people dont realize they can go up the sides of the game all the way around, not sure if you realized it or not.

Well, the spa was asking for it!

I am not on POTC, I cant take credit for that one :rotfl:

Oh also, does it mean sit in any of the hot tubs in the spa to be seen with three other ppl?
Or is it a specific one?

Juliana Smallworlds came in and helped me out with two others! :)answered my own question for once..lol
Kim

We could use some help on the Double Date task if anyone is free. Search for Palmnut.

ETA: Passed! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter