Small Worlds- Mission Help Thread!

i'll be there too

wow i have no life:rolleyes1

Well I have a life... first I have my niece's dance recital to go Friday night, but after my big night out I can come and dance all night if needed...gee I guess I don't have a life...well I do, just not that exciting..but it's a happy one :goodvibes

NEW MISSIONS: Sorry if this has been posted but check your SW mail. They came out with new missions and seem to have ditched the golf one for now.

If you had finished everything but golf, the first 3 are easy but the last is to get 100,000 on Crazy Ape. That will soooo not happen for me. Last night I got about 2000! LOL!

For the art one, you do not need to buy a new canvas.

Can anyone help with a game of pool in my cool, or not-so-cool, room.

And I can totally party out friday night. woohoo. I need help too. :o)

Ciao, and thanks!

Shell:hug:

So I kind of figured out the ape game.

The trick is in the 3rd round to not destroy the monster once it turns blue.

You can avoid it and collect the fruit until you reach 100,00.

It takes a little while and is a little difficult, but it worked.

Hope this helps

Shell :hug:

So I kind of figured out the ape game.

The trick is in the 3rd round to not destroy the monster once it turns blue.

You can avoid it and collect the fruit until you reach 100,00.

It takes a little while and is a little difficult, but it worked.

Hope this helps

Shell :hug:

heh, I got bored of chasing the snake, I finished the level and went on. I got to a second snake level that was quite a bit trickier @_@

Had no choice but to take the 2nd one out quickly ROFL

I run in a circle, bottom of the screen run left until he has me almost cornered. Then i jump diagnal left up and diagnal left up until near the top and jump over him to the right and go in a circle basically. Everytime I get some distance you start shooting like mad

rinse repeat

Oh you guys make me so jealouse. I can't even get past that dratted popaloon! Though I am going to try it from now on with the sound turned off!;)

To add to our partying tonight, would it also be possible to add my brother and my son to our party list? They both advanced enough last night to hit the ten party dance as well. (OH and btw, thanks for helping us out last night, Golden Gourd)
Their names are Fat boy and Zeofigment renegade.
Kim

I'll be around most of the weekend on one screen name or another, and am willing to dance. If you'll put something about needing 10 people to dance in your room title or description I'll stop by if I'm on.

Easy now...we'll just see when a certain Tigger needs just one more person to complete the mission...:rolleyes1

I should be available Friday night to log on and party (....that just sounds sad, doesn't it??)

OMG it totally does!!!

see you there

i'll be there too

wow i have no life:rolleyes1

Dont worry, none of us do :banana: :duck:

Ok, well due to recent changes in my "real life" social standing...looks like I'll now be around both friday AND saturday nights...too bad there aren't any SW bartenders...my avatar's going to need a few...:drinking: ...

on the plus side...I just learned how to multiquote!

I'll be around most of the weekend on one screen name or another, and am willing to dance. If you'll put something about needing 10 people to dance in your room title or description I'll stop by if I'm on.

LOl My sister told me the same thing earlier. So I'll probably change our room names to 10 person dance party. That ought to get everyone's attention!

I have to add one funny here. We managed to get our brother on the game the other night and now he has caught up to me, but my sister called earlier and now our mother has joined!@_@ Talk about being floored! :rotfl2:
I'm still laughing about it. So if you see this red headed woman in our rooms tonight...tell mom hi! lol
Kim

Hi everyone. I am hoping to host my 10 person dance mission on tuesday the 24th at 8:00 pm EST. My room title will be May Lady's 10 person dance off ( if i remember that title :rotfl2: ).

I really hope to see some ppl there and as always, i am willing to help anyone else out with their missions.

Thanks in advance : )

May

Ok, well due to recent changes in my "real life" social standing...looks like I'll now be around both friday AND saturday nights...too bad there aren't any SW bartenders...my avatar's going to need a few...:drinking: ...

on the plus side...I just learned how to multiquote!

Sorry, the only beverage we can offer right now is some water from the hot tub.

Hi everyone. I am hoping to host my 10 person dance mission on tuesday the 24th at 8:00 pm EST. My room title will be May Lady's 10 person dance off ( if i remember that title :rotfl2: ).

I really hope to see some ppl there and as always, i am willing to help anyone else out with their missions.

Thanks in advance : )

May

Tuesday won't work - it has to be between 8pm Friday and 6am Monday.

now our mother has joined
Good! We need more of us moms on there! Now if my character just had a hawaiian muumuu clothing option, then there wouldn't be any doubt as to my 'status'. :rolleyes1 Oh and by the way, mom says 'stand up straight! What's with that posture!"

I'll be on tonight and tomorrow watching for those dance party reguests, here and in room titles.

I was informed about the time/ day requirements for the dance party. Right now I can't even get INTO smallworlds. Keep getting the message that i typed the wrong address... yeah whatever. Even my favorites link isnt working : ( However, if i do get in, i'll title my room accordingly to ppl will know i'm doing the dance mission also.

Thanks for making me aware of the weekend requirements for this mission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter