SL swimming pool

Isila

There is a big beautiful tomorrow
How's pool in SL? Is there a separete one for little ones like in HNY? Is it big? Chaging rooms? Lockers?

All I know is that it is in one of the lodges, not in the main building and It has the reputation of being the best onsite pool :goodvibes

It's just one pool, and its all the same depth, quite deep for little ones, my two (aged 5 and 3 last time we were )there couldn't stand up. Having said that there are plenty of floats etc for them to use. There is also a slide, and a spa pool I think, though we disnt use that.
The water wasn't very warm either, as it adjoins an outside bit of pool which was closed off by some doors, but still made the water a bit on the chilly side in feb!
There are lockers in teh changing rooms I think, and I remember the changing area being quite small.
We have used it a few times, so it can be that bad. Make sure you take warm clothes if in winter as you have to go outdoors to get back to your hotel room.

I brought our own swim rings for my 2 and a balloon pump to inflate them. The pool is great fun with the slide but the water is freezing even in May when it was 25c+ outside. We kept going to The outside part so The sun would warm us up lol!!

oh no, that's too bad. Why didn't I ask this before booking :confused3 DSs look forward to enjoying pool and cold water is no fun at all. Nor deep pool. We'll have to stick to spa pool then.

We were at SL 2 weeks ago and used the pool. We thought it was brilliant. Granted it wasn't the warmest pool I've been in but I wouldn't have said it was really cold- we were in there over an hour with an 8 month old and he didn't get upset once or shiver. My only slight complaint about the pool is there are only 2 changing rooms and they don't have a bench so I struggled to get the baby dressed and had to sit him on a towel on the floor but if your LO's are old enough to stand up it wouldn't be a problem.
Also there are lockers in the changing rooms.

It's just that my kids are slightly afraid of deep pools. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter