Skull Island: Reign of Kong

Oh what a shame! That would have been lovely to meet up........there are so many people we would like to meet, but miss by a day or so at times..........

But what lovely reasons to celebrate.......maybe another year we'll manage a meet.......:)

I'll have to plan better next year. I'll look forward to your trip report, they are wonderful.
I see you'll be in New York soon! Hope you have a great time. I went to college in New York and love it there.

I'll have to plan better next year. I'll look forward to your trip report, they are wonderful.
I see you'll be in New York soon! Hope you have a great time. I went to college in New York and love it there.
Thank you for the lovely comments again p.......
Definitely.......as Mac would say my people will call your people.........:thumbsup2

Can't wait for NY......this will be our third time and still so excited.........11 days in a hotel in LI close to family and 5 nights in the city.........love seeing family and LI but Manhattan is something special.........will miss my DH and son terribly, but do it for my mum as she wouldn't be able to go otherwise........and we'll have Skype........that helps!!

Thank you for the lovely comments again p.......
Definitely.......as Mac would say my people will call your people.........:thumbsup2

Can't wait for NY......this will be our third time and still so excited.........11 days in a hotel in LI close to family and 5 nights in the city.........love seeing family and LI but Manhattan is something special.........will miss my DH and son terribly, but do it for my mum as she wouldn't be able to go otherwise........and we'll have Skype........that helps!!

I love Manhattan, nothing else like it. Are you doing any Broadway shows? You should do a trip report!

*crossing all of my fingers and toes, lighting a candle, and doing everything available to get good vibes for soft opening when I'm there*

Does it look like an early June opening....or is it anyone's guess at this point? This will make my DS9's trip!!!

there was speculation on another forum that the softs could take place as soon as early may, but it was almost instantly deleted. I think most are optimistic that by early june both this and hulk are running :)

I love Manhattan, nothing else like it. Are you doing any Broadway shows? You should do a trip report!

Last trips we have seen Wicked twice and Newsies. I adore Wicked and would see it again.........but we have enough time to a couple this year.......so may squeeze Wicked in again with another.........::yes::

I do write whatwe did, but never post it.....did a recap on San thread of what we did though, mum wouldn't like her picture on the net.....lol........it's amazing how compact Manhattan is and how much you can do in 5 days.......we did almost everything we wanted to do last year........I was walking in my sleep we did so much of it!!! Doing a lot of the same things again.......ESB is a must along with Rockefeller, Central Park a hundred other things......and Tiffany......:D

Sorry for being OT........:ssst:

Last trips we have seen Wicked twice and Newsies. I adore Wicked and would see it again.........but we have enough time to a couple this year.......so may squeeze Wicked in again with another.........::yes::

I do write whatwe did, but never post it.....did a recap on San thread of what we did though, mum wouldn't like her picture on the net.....lol........it's amazing how compact Manhattan is and how much you can do in 5 days.......we did almost everything we wanted to do last year........I was walking in my sleep we did so much of it!!! Doing a lot of the same things again.......ESB is a must along with Rockefeller, Central Park a hundred other things......and Tiffany......:D

Sorry for being OT........:ssst:

I know, I was there five years and did not see it all. Love ESB, Chrysler building is my all time favorite.
I love Wicked, saw it here but am so jealous you got to see it on Broadway!
And don't get me started on the FOOD, the delis, the diners, the bakeries.....
Back on topic, did I say how excited I am for this ride to open?

you were not off topic....

King Kong did visit NYC in the original movie so you are still on topic by sharing things Kong would see if he went back there today.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I forgot about that..........::yes::

I know, I was there five years and did not see it all. Love ESB, Chrysler building is my all time favorite.
I love Wicked, saw it here but am so jealous you got to see it on Broadway!
And don't get me started on the FOOD, the delis, the diners, the bakeries.....
Back on topic, did I say how excited I am for this ride to open?

Wicked was amazing! Saw it in London too, but Broadway was so much better. Chrysler building, United Nations, Brooklyn Bridge, Rockefeller, ESB, Washington Monument/Park, Bryant Park, Financial District, Harlem, Central Park and so much more....then yes, there's the food.......::yes:: Nothing not to like.........and I fell in love with Long Island too.......went to Fire Island, The Hamptons and so many more places........amazing! And of course spending time with cousins, their children and my aunt is wonderful!

People were amazed how much stuff we actually did over two weeks.......especially with our time in Manhattan......my mum will be 81 when we go this year.......and she can still walk me into the ground!

Yes Kong will love it when he comes back..........:rotfl:

if anyone is following mythexplorer.com they have a nice story setting up with a 5 episode "tv show" episode 1 is out. hopefully #2 is not far behind. helps bide the time until our trip :)

Official Show Videos
Teaser

Quest for Kong

Episode 1: Journey to Skull Island

Selfie Videos
At the Airport

On the Boat / Meet the Crew

Satellite Loop / Regional Sat Feed
Myth Explorer: Regional Satellite Feed - YouTube

So cute!

Thanks for sharing
Erase the video before your child is a teen or you will never hear the end of it
lol

i am planing on going to universal parks in september 2016 will the Skull Island: Reign of Kong be up and running by then

I cannot wait for my late Sept - mid October 2016 3 week holiday! I am really excited about Disney and Universal, but I must admit, I think this is going to be the next most mind-blowing ride next to Forbidden Journey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter