• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Skipper Canteen ADR Watch

Im watching as well. WE just added a quick December trip and I would love to be ble to include Skippers!
We did too! I had to see the Osborne Lights one last time! I am out of points but I, to my surprise, scored a great rate at FQ for the 18-23 with an AP discount. Now just trying to scrape together ressies as most of our "go-to's" are booked.

We did too! I had to see the Osborne Lights one last time! I am out of points but I, to my surprise, scored a great rate at FQ for the 18-23 with an AP discount. Now just trying to scrape together ressies as most of our "go-to's" are booked.

Lucky you! POFQ is y favorite moderate and was not available with teh Fall discount that I just squeaked in with. I also am trying to secure ADR's that my DDIL and I will enjoy.

I put in requests with IPO for a lunch and dinner for our Feb/Mar trip a few days ago. I cross examined the CM for any possible info. For what it is worth she did say she thought the ADR's would open up just before the restaurant does.

I put in requests with IPO for a lunch and dinner for our Feb/Mar trip a few days ago. I cross examined the CM for any possible info. For what it is worth she did say she thought the ADR's would open up just before the restaurant does.

What is IPO? Something like Disney Dining Buddy?

What is IPO? Something like Disney Dining Buddy?

It's the Itinerary Planning Office. It's a service for people who are staying club level. They will help you get ADRs. But they have access to the same reservations as everyone else through the dining system. They will just get online and book for you though. Saves a little time.

Subscribing -- We'll be there in late March -- and we're hoping to *not* have to go to BOG, in favor of the Canteen!

Has anyone seen a confirmation on what type of restaurant it will be? I have seen blogs where they have speculated, but nothing for sure yet.

Has anyone seen a confirmation on what type of restaurant it will be? I have seen blogs where they have speculated, but nothing for sure yet.
I don't think anything about that has been officially announced yet.

Joining to follow since we'll be there from 1/15-1/17. Hoping to grab a lunch if I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter