Skipper Canteen ADR Watch

Optimistically following for December... VERY optimistically, because we're going for a really short trip and we would only have a 3-hour window to get an ADR the night we do MVMCP! :scared: But as an ex-skipper I would be over the moon if we got to go. Hopefully we get some updates from Disney soon!

I'd give up my BOG AND my CRT to dine at the Canteen. Hoping to see something - even a soft opening- by early December. I saw LTT taking ADRs after Jan 1st so one can hope! :-)

Yet another watching for an April trip. Today is ADR day and I booked my annual Pizza Night at Via Napoli and my first time at what I like to call the "British Children's Literature Breakfast" at 1900PF.

Hoping to score the Canteen for either lunch or dinner on Tuesday 4/12 (prefer lunch for timing purposes), but I'm open on a couple of other days if need be.

We are doing adults only in Feb and going with the kids in June. For Feb, we have a lunch ADR at LTT, I'm wondering if we should just keep that and not get into the fray until June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter