Sister Wives

I feel terrible for Meri. She shouldn't have done what she did but I can understand why she was longing for love and attention. I do however hate that she now has to endure not only the family strain, but also public embarrassment on a national scale. That person who did it is a total pig. I hate that someone would ruin the life of another like that just for some publicity.

I feel terrible for Meri. She shouldn't have done what she did but I can understand why she was longing for love and attention. I do however hate that she now has to endure not only the family strain, but also public embarrassment on a national scale. That person who did it is a total pig. I hate that someone would ruin the life of another like that just for some publicity.

I feel bad for her and wish she didn't have to go through that.

But I think it's a direct result of her life choice to share her husband with 4 other women and put it out there on TV.

I just saw the promo for tonight's show. Did Meri just comment on how lonely she is and how she just wanted someone to talk to?

Do they not see what an indictment of polygamy that is?

WOW!! Never thought of it that way....so true!

I hope the trip to Alaska helped Meri, but I think Cody is right, Meri is done with him, heck most of us figured that one out awhile ago.

I am wondering if Meri threw the divorce card out there to be generous and selfless, thinking Cody wouldn't take her up on it. It only proved to ostracize her from the family even more.

I feel bad for her and wish she didn't have to go through that.

But I think it's a direct result of her life choice to share her husband with 4 other women and put it out there on TV.
Gotta disagree. Although I disapprove of polygamy on religious grounds, by their own stated values the Browns would consider any relationship outside their "plural marriage" to be adulterous. It was her decision to be "unfaithful" that got her here. And seriously, being a celebrity (gag :crazy2:) did she really think this thing was going to fly completely under the radar, even if the guy had not been a fraud?

Gotta disagree. Although I disapprove of polygamy on religious grounds, by their own stated values the Browns would consider any relationship outside their "plural marriage" to be adulterous. It was her decision to be "unfaithful" that got her here. And seriously, being a celebrity (gag :crazy2:) did she really think this thing was going to fly completely under the radar, even if the guy had not been a fraud?

Oh, I understand that. I just think it's hard to understand as a young 20 something just how empty it will feel to be an empty nester in your 40's when you only have 25% (or less) of your husband's attention.

I thought the dinner with the five of them was very awkward and served no purpose. Of course, Meri was spilling her guts in the solo "interview", but that dinner - a waste of our time and theirs.

It will be interesting next week when "Meri Tells All".

I thought the dinner with the five of them was very awkward and served no purpose. Of course, Meri was spilling her guts in the solo "interview", but that dinner - a waste of our time and theirs.

It will be interesting next week when "Meri Tells All".
I think she did tell them, but it wasn't worthy enough, thus vs. the solo "interview". Remember when Meri said in her solo interview, how Cody just sat there and didn't say anything? He probably knew he had to hold his temper in front of the camera's, or he knew about this. They other wives admitted that they knew Meri was going thru something during the last 6 months.

I think she did tell them, but it wasn't worthy enough, thus vs. the solo "interview". Remember when Meri said in her solo interview, how Cody just sat there and didn't say anything? He probably knew he had to hold his temper in front of the camera's, or he knew about this. They other wives admitted that they knew Meri was going thru something during the last 6 months.

Yes, you're right, she did comment that he didn't say anything at the dinner. I think that was the only time she talked about him in her interview. She always kept referring to the family, but she never really commented on what Kody might think about what she did. I just felt like the dinner was awkward and it seemed "off" to me.

I am really looking forward to the interview next week with all of them. I always like the interview at the end of each season best. I feel bad Meri felt so lost she looked for attention and support online rather than the family. That was something they always said was so cool about their religion, that sister wives were suppose to be there for each other it was not just about the man it was about the family. I also wondered why she didn't find something to do before like get a job or join a club or something to get out of the house and speak to other people rather than letting it get so bad she looked for attention on the internet. As one sister wife said (not sure which one) her daughter has been out of the house for 2 years now. why didn't she already start the process of looking for a new path? She was talking about school and getting a job 2 years ago. Which makes me think it didn't really have a lot to do with being lonely and more about the divorce and the impact that had on her and her marriage to Kody rather than being lonely because she didn't have kids in the house anymore. I also think it is telling that before this whole divorce process she seemed close with Robyn and now there is hardly any friendship like there was there. So seems to me it is more a path that was started by the divorce. The whole season was focused on Robyn and her children. All of Robyn's kids seem to do no wrong and we are only just seeing a glimpse of it. I can not even imagine what it is really like in that family with Queen Robyn around! Should be interesting watching anyways.

I am really looking forward to the interview next week with all of them. I always like the interview at the end of each season best. I feel bad Meri felt so lost she looked for attention and support online rather than the family. That was something they always said was so cool about their religion, that sister wives were suppose to be there for each other it was not just about the man it was about the family. I also wondered why she didn't find something to do before like get a job or join a club or something to get out of the house and speak to other people rather than letting it get so bad she looked for attention on the internet. As one sister wife said (not sure which one) her daughter has been out of the house for 2 years now. why didn't she already start the process of looking for a new path? She was talking about school and getting a job 2 years ago. Which makes me think it didn't really have a lot to do with being lonely and more about the divorce and the impact that had on her and her marriage to Kody rather than being lonely because she didn't have kids in the house anymore. I also think it is telling that before this whole divorce process she seemed close with Robyn and now there is hardly any friendship like there was there. So seems to me it is more a path that was started by the divorce. The whole season was focused on Robyn and her children. All of Robyn's kids seem to do no wrong and we are only just seeing a glimpse of it. I can not even imagine what it is really like in that family with Queen Robyn around! Should be interesting watching anyways.

I think Meri had planned to go back to school until Queen Robyn told her she needed her help in the business instead. Now we don't even hear much about the business.

Last edited:

Does anyone think that this dinner was NOT in Alaska and just made to look like it and was?

This season was STRUGGLING in the ratings ALLOT. Its well known.

So in order to have the season go out on a HIGH that they (TPTB) scheduled this TELL ALL dinner and decided they would include it in the trip to Alaska week.

Come on WHY would Meri bring all this up especially seeing that everyone was getting along so well and having so much fun on vacation?

Yes this was done AFTER they returned HOME and then some EDITING and BINGO Meri announces on VACATION that she was CATFISHED.........hmmmmm!!!!!

Last edited:
So I just watched a few episodes of this season yesterday. The episode where it's he and Christine's anniversary and the rock tower thing. If that had been his anniversary with queen Robin, would he have done the same thing? If queen Robin wanted to build a tower about them, would he have shut her down and completely discounted her thoughts and even bullied her like he did Christine (when he said you go for entire family first and I will love you). Man I really hate this guy. He is just...ick!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter