• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello strager :yay:
Facebook is the new DIS to see updates apparantly. Glad things are going well for you.

Good girl miss Cait, I will pack this weekend.

You are right Mel.. does seem that way at times. Im not packing though... LOL Will not until the day before (since its just one night)

Hi Gregg! Glad to hear that you will have that AP back in November... as you need it for December. No cooking Gigs that weekend!!!!!!! LOL

Anyone notice the new tile in my siggy pic....yup, that does say OKW.....Bob and I found out today that we passes ROFR (right of first refusal) with Disney. We should close on our DVC Resale purchase right around the same time we close on the house. Just had to share :)

Hello strager :yay:
Facebook is the new DIS to see updates apparantly. Glad things are going well for you.

Good girl miss Cait, I will pack this weekend.

Yea it seems that FB is the place to find out what's going on now a days. The Disboards have been quiet.

Welcome back Gregg....we missed you. Glad to hear things are going well. :thumbsup2

Anyone notice the new tile in my siggy pic....yup, that does say OKW.....Bob and I found out today that we passes ROFR (right of first refusal) with Disney. We should close on our DVC Resale purchase right around the same time we close on the house. Just had to share :)

Congrats!! I am so glad things are going so well for you and Bob!!

As said on the phone... "Welcome Home" :goodvibes

:yay::yay: WELCOME HOME!!! Glad to hear the good news

Hello Everyone

Happy Monday. I hope everyone is having a great day so far. Counting the days till I meet up with Mel and Carrie at Mickey. 12 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I am sadly and tearfully posting to tell you, that Jennifer.... Jenroc passed away this morning from a heart attack. I will keep you posted as I can. Please keep her family in prayers!

I am sadly and tearfully posting to tell you, that Jennifer.... Jenroc passed away this morning from a heart attack. I will keep you posted as I can. Please keep her family in prayers!

I'm so sorry to here such news. The passing of anyone is a great heart ache and to lose such a person as she full of life is a sad thing. Her family will be in my prayers.

OMG I am so sorry I had recently started chatting with her and was thinking about her today. I will keep her family and friends in my prayers. I am in shock.

Hugs to everyone and hug your loved ones closely tonight.:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter