Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Got back last night... What an amazing 5 day trip! I am still trying to recover. Disney vacations are not always relaxing vacations. Saw some great shows and fireworks... got to be THAT GUY at the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor... Wore out Tower of Terror (thanks Angy and G LOL) and met some great new friends from the DIS.

It was a bitter sweet trip as I am not sure when I will be able to return again.

A big thanks to Sha for inviting me to Jellyrolls to help celebrate Caits impending bondage.... err marriage.

And a HUGE thanks to Angy for letting me tag along with her and G at the parks and dinners. I had and AWESOME time.

John

Hey John

Thank you so much for driving some of us crazy people around. I had a blast.
Many memories to be talked about for a long time.

Great to meet you!!

I love dismeets.

Anyone have anymore coming up? Say this weekend? I am sure there are some locals meeting other semi locals.

You were there ?????? :eek: :snooty: :confused3 :lmao:

Nope, it wasnt me, I deny it all....Just ask JohnEric or Carrie or JohnFish...nope, I was so sad that I didnt get to go as there were some really sweet ppl I was looking forward to meeting..I guess that means I will just have to make a trip back to the world in a month or so to make up for it...
:laughing:

Okay back to work for me today :surfweb:
Better here than drying off more tools - anyway.

I can be packed in about half an hour if anyone wants to head to the airport :lmao: :rotfl2: Tomorrow's storm will put me over the edge.

It was nice to meet some new people this trip. TIMMY - still have not met you yet :sad2:

The boys had a BLAST - and so did I. Now I know what I missed out by not having good kids :hug: My cousins are really lucky.

Next adventure ??????

Okay back to work for me today :surfweb:
Better here than drying off more tools - anyway.

I can be packed in about half an hour if anyone wants to head to the airport :lmao: :rotfl2: Tomorrow's storm will put me over the edge.

It was nice to meet some new people this trip. TIMMY - still have not met you yet :sad2:

The boys had a BLAST - and so did I. Now I know what I missed out by not having good kids :hug: My cousins are really lucky.

Next adventure
??????

..and that is what I find so wonderful about the sweet people I have met on the disboards, some of us have formed life long friendships and I think the next adventure will be waiting for us all just around the corner...(or the turn of the calendar page...:wizard: )

well... the question is have he met other diser this past trip ??? because if not... well that is why... he got no other choice :p

And I to Dad!!! he is full of spunk!!! I know I can pull alot of funny stories out of him!!!

Well everybody think I am really crazy... all the families along the windows about 4 table were laughing at me.. and I kept making those faces.. and low and behold !! FInally TT noticed me... sheesshhh :faint:

Yes Timmy, Dad did meet some others (Angy, G, Carrie, JohnFish, Rebecca and Mel). Sorry everyone, Timmy is Dad's favorite. I think it was the window faces that did it. :thumbsup2

We have about a foot of snow so far, in the last 9 hours. My drive to work was like playing a video game... dodging stalled and abandoned cars or the ones still spinning in circles... on I-75 no less!!! Making my way down side roads in a complete white out by navigating between mailboxes!!

It's headed out East... stay safe everyone ... this one is NASTY!!!! :grouphug:

We have about a foot of snow so far, in the last 9 hours. My drive to work was like playing a video game... dodging stalled and abandoned cars or the ones still spinning in circles... on I-75 no less!!! Making my way down side roads in a complete white out by navigating between mailboxes!!

Thanks Kimmie!! Early call on the state of emergency here in Boston, but it's giving us time to brace for it. Our annual holiday concert in Back Bay wasn't cancelled tonight (I'm not singing in this one, but I did volunteer to usher). Fortunately I live close enough to walk. I hope most people can travel by subway or train, because this one looks bad.

Glad you're safe! Hang in there everyone :grouphug:

Thanks Kimmie!! Early call on the state of emergency here in Boston, but it's giving us time to brace for it. Our annual holiday concert in Back Bay wasn't cancelled tonight (I'm not singing in this one, but I did volunteer to usher). Fortunately I live close enough to walk. I hope most people can travel by subway or train, because this one looks bad.

Glad you're safe! Hang in there everyone :grouphug:

Thanks! Good luck with the concert tonight.

Today was supposed to be my son's last day of school and not only were they supposed to have their Christmas Party but Radio Disney was coming to his school to do a special event called Rockin Recess... To say he was bummed was an understatement... :sad2: He's a bigger Disney freak than I am!

Der be a foot of snow on the ground now in Northeast Michigan...and still fallin...with a forcast of 6-8" more on Sunday...

Have I mentioned that I hate winter...:mad: :mad: :mad:

Der be a foot of snow on the ground now in Northeast Michigan...and still fallin...with a forcast of 6-8" more on Sunday...

Have I mentioned that I hate winter...:mad: :mad: :mad:

That makes two of us my friend.... I hope you don't have any major fires this weekend... :hug: I still say we all pool our funds together and buy a commune in FL somewhere... close enough to go to Disney when we want, but far enough out of Orlando to avoid all the horrible traffic, etc...

I just need a bedroom for me, one for Noah... and a private bathroom for my bubblebaths... that's not much... right? :goodvibes

Oh pish posh, you all get a foot of snow on regular basis. We got 10 inches here in Henderson Nevada and it paralized us for an entire day. It was the wierdest thing and there is still snow on the ground today. Here are some photos for your laughing pleasure. . .All photos taken in sport mode without flash. These are taken off my patio. There are several large trees in this courtyard area. Hence the patches of no snow.

It had only been snowing for an hour. The snow is falling rather slow and the flakes are getting larger:
120.jpg

This is the same picture an hour later. The snow is falling so fast and hard that it makes my photo look grainy.
124.jpg

Another two pictures after 2 hrs of snow fall
125-1.jpg

123.jpg

heading back down to WDW now... and its around 77 degrees. Got delayed leaving as from watching the news. They have confirmed that the remains found last week are that of the missing little Caylee. :sad1:

Have a good weekend everyone!

I think it snowed here to get me ready for moving away from this inferno. Not sure when but I know its going to happen within the next year. This was mother nature's way of saying "are you sure?". lol.

$%&*($# Snowing to beat the band here right now - why did I come home.
Expecting a foot of snow here and more on Sunday - Thanks for sending it this way. :rotfl2:

I soooooo want to move.

Stay warm eveyone - and pray that my power does not go out. PLEASE:grouphug:

I think it snowed here to get me ready for moving away from this inferno. Not sure when but I know its going to happen within the next year. This was mother nature's way of saying "are you sure?". lol.

Sorry but that is pretty cool to see in your neck of the woods. Hasn't snowed in Vegas since 1979 - wow!
The world in falling apart me thinks :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter