Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone. I pray everyone is will have a glorious day. :goodvibes

Welcome back to all those that have been to WDW and DL. So who's ready to go BACK...:yay:
I am so ready to take my dad on his first trip..is it December yet.

Good morning all! I want to go back.

NOW!!!

seriously.

lol

I would be feeling the exact same way if it were me.

Glad you got back okay ... but sorry you had to leave. :sad2: sniff

Guess it's back to "looking forward to next time", huh?

Welcome home T! :goodvibes

Just remember, the "I wanna go back" bug is a temporary inconvenience. Disney Doc prescribes a trip ticker with an orange slushie for temporary relief of symptoms.

seriously.

Whelp, I got the trip ticker... now I need an orange slushie... only a month to go....lol

Disney Doc... hahaha I am not gonna go there. ;) :lmao:

It is just sad to be back to food that actually has calories, knowing that there is no chance tomorrow will be sunny and 80, and work. UGH!!!

:thumbsup2 Congratulations to the folks in Massachusetts for the passing of Proposition 2.

:thumbsup2 Congratulations to the folks in Massachusetts for the passing of Proposition 2.

Thank you Augie.. now all we need is non-caloric Disney food for when we get the munchies lol

Cleo is also very pleased that Q3 also passed. She broke her leg in multiple places as a racer and it was a miracle that she was not only kept alive, but was allowed to be adopted. We're both grateful for that.

Whelp, I got the trip ticker... now I need an orange slushie... only a month to go....lol

Disney Doc... hahaha I am not gonna go there. ;) :lmao:

It is just sad to be back to food that actually has calories, knowing that there is no chance tomorrow will be sunny and 80, and work. UGH!!!

Ok. Silly me. Explain "orange slushie" please. (no calories, right? :sad2: )

Ok. Silly me. Explain "orange slushie" please. (no calories, right? :sad2: )

Orange slushies can be found at the France slushie stand in Epcot.. even better than no calories.. it is alcoholic.. Grand Marnier Orange slushies are the best!!!! Although the Grey Goose lemon slushie is quite good as well!!! I was slushie-less on this trip because I don't drink in front of my daughter.. especially not at Disney World. I don't think it is wrong to drink in front of her.. I just choose not to is all. If I make myself a drink at home, she gets nervous, it is funny. Well it is not funny, but her father ruined drinking for us.. ANYHOW... Slushies are yummy, give ya a nice little buzz, and are extremely refreshing on a hot Florida sunny day!!!

Orange slushies can be found at the France slushie stand in Epcot.. even better than no calories.. it is alcoholic.. Grand Marnier Orange slushies are the best!!!! Although the Grey Goose lemon slushie is quite good as well!!! I was slushie-less on this trip because I don't drink in front of my daughter.. especially not at Disney World. I don't think it is wrong to drink in front of her.. I just choose not to is all. If I make myself a drink at home, she gets nervous, it is funny. Well it is not funny, but her father ruined drinking for us.. ANYHOW... Slushies are yummy, give ya a nice little buzz, and are extremely refreshing on a hot Florida sunny day!!!

I am all over the Grey Goose Lemon Slushies. . .the orange ones are too sweet for me. But, whatever works. I love just being there. Sorry you had to come home Tracy and could not just move in. . .lol.

I think I am just going to find me a rich, gorgeous man who will do anything for me... including a move to Florida....lol

not too far fetched is it? LOL

I am TOTALLY "in" on this Florida move thing. :thumbsup2 I actually have already started making plans for it. The only reason I'm not there now, is so I don't disrupt the final couple of high school years for my DD14. She's in 10th now. She's been here all her life and it would not be a great idea to uproot her now. My DS8 is dying to be down there and practically living in a swimming pool ... so moving after she's out of HS is the plan for now. Want to be a CM!! :cloud9: (In an office setting probably.)

Let's GO! I get too cold here.
:scared1:

Now we just need to find these Disney loving warm weather habitating gorgeous twin men and get them to fall head over heels for us.... hmmmm...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter