Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning and Happy Monday!

I am feeling better than I have in a long long time! I spent the first part of the weekend resting, and the second part crying over my football team's pathetic loss. LOL I am counting down the days 'til December, and cannot wait for the Florida sun! I wish I was going back sooner, shoot, I wish I lived there. sigh.

Have a great day all!

Morning everyone! Hope its a good start to a good week! A day closer to returning to WDW! 18 days for me for what should be a lot of fun with friends :)

Have a great day!!!

Happy Monday everyone.

:sick: Someone licked my cup :sad:

Darcy - Awesome! so happy for you both.

Hope everyone is doing well. Only 17 more days to another Mickey hug.

Hey Tom - Nice game yesterday afternoon :cheer2:
Gives me new hope for my 'Boys'.

Happy Monday everyone.

Hey, that was a very good effort yesterday, and in all three phases of the game! I think it'll continue to be an exciting season.. it looks wide open this year.

:banana: happy thoughts to those of you visiting the world again soon! we who are not wish we could join you :) :grouphug:

I wish I was going, too...
Take lots of pictures and be sure to post them all here!
I can live vicariously thru all of you.

Good Evening DisFriends.. I hope you had a GLORIOUS DAY.

Yep Mel, we are down to 17 days. :woohoo: :woohoo: Started going through my wardrobe to see what still fits me which isn't much. That's what I get for loosing weight. I guess after the Baltimore DisMeet this weekend, I'll have to do some shopping. :thumbsup2

Just realized we're on Part 3 of my original Thread...That's what I get for being out of town and so busy that I'm not keeping up with my own thread.

Here's the blurb from the original thread "Singles who are for the Love of Disney" Let's please continue what I started with Part 1 and Steve continued with Part 2 and now Tom's Part 3.

Thank you for your cooperation and continue to share your LOVE for Disney. :goodvibes

DRAMA FREE Please

If you are single and love Disney, then this is the Thread for You. Here is a place to share your life, thoughts and love with other singles. It's the place where you can share the thrills and chills with those who are in like mind about Disney. It's place where eventually with Disney Magic you might meet your prince or princess and fall in LOVE .

Please note, this is not a thread to harass, be mean or rude in any way to another human being. If that's what you want, then please do not subscribed to this thread.

The following is a test that was originated by the author of the very first Singles Thread, I thought it would be appropriate to start this thread with the same test.

Quote:
If only there was a test.....

How would you rate a potential mate on a 1-10 Disney scale?

1) Hates Disney
2) Doesn't hate it but it's like pulling teeth to get them there.
3) tolerates it begrudgingly and nit picks everything
4) is okay with it but when given an option prefers other places
5) Is okay with it but only once every few years
6) Will go but wants to do Universal, Sea World, Bushe Gardens etc.
7) Goes willingly and will do almost anything
8) Totaly gets into Disney on almost every level. A day without Disney is like a day without magic.
9) Is into Disney on EVERY level...sells children to get in another trip.
10) If you won the lottery you would LIVE in Disney World!
11) Wants to build a private DISer resort on-site!

For Me I'm an 8 and looking for an 8

Happy Monday everyone.

Mel, haven't you learned to keep your cup out of Carries' reach :scared1:

Take the time off work to get better for your next trip, can't go to the world sick, unless Sha meets you with the pixie dust :rotfl:

Mel, haven't you learned to keep your cup out of Carries' reach :scared1:

Take the time off work to get better for your next trip, can't go to the world sick, unless Sha meets you with the pixie dust :rotfl:

Thanks Steve - but I go to work to get rest actually:rotfl2:

And I can honestly say it was not Carrie - must have been the mall shopping I did on Friday. Too many people with germs there :sick:

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

I am feeling better than I have in a long long time! I spent the first part of the weekend resting, and the second part crying over my football team's pathetic loss. LOL I am counting down the days 'til December, and cannot wait for the Florida sun! I wish I was going back sooner, shoot, I wish I lived there. sigh.

Have a great day all!

Tracy - glad you are feeling better. I know the feeling, I wish that I lived there too!!

Happy Monday everyone.

Mel - hope you are feeling better soon. Get well for your trip!!

Hey, that was a very good effort yesterday, and in all three phases of the game! I think it'll continue to be an exciting season.. it looks wide open this year.

:banana: happy thoughts to those of you visiting the world again soon! we who are not wish we could join you :) :grouphug:

I have an extra bed if anyone wants to make a last minute trip this weekend. :rotfl:

Good Evening DisFriends.. I hope you had a GLORIOUS DAY.

Yep Mel, we are down to 17 days. :woohoo: :woohoo: Started going through my wardrobe to see what still fits me which isn't much. That's what I get for loosing weight. I guess after the Baltimore DisMeet this weekend, I'll have to do some shopping. :thumbsup2

What a great reason to have to go shopping!! Enjoy!

Hope everyone had a great day! Work is calming down a bit for me so time to catch up!

Thanks Steve - but I go to work to get rest actually:rotfl2:

And I can honestly say it was not Carrie - must have been the mall shopping I did on Friday. Too many people with germs there :sick:

In that case GO TO WORK!!!, but r-e-l-a-x:goodvibes

I guess if you shop with a mask on you might be taken away :rotfl2:

not much...weather in Tucson is finally starting to cool down. Makes me remember why I live here. :) Can't wait for Vegas...less than 7 weeks to go!!

How are you two doing?

Six weeks and five days....get it right. :thumbsup2

Ok, so I found some other things today that I thought were interesting, so here they are. Note: I found 3 more after this picture was taken, so add 3 to the bunch (didn't feel like laying them all out again).

P1010014.jpg

BV...
How are you?...

Duckie and I are doing good....
We are actually trying to put together a last moment plan to bring us to the world in two weeks...(thanks Patty)....

Good Morning DisFriends and DisPeeps.....:goodvibes

It's been cooling here, that I finally had to give in and turned on the heat last night. I'm am so ready for Florida and DISNEY!!!!! :woohoo:

Mel, feeling any better today? Need you at 95% better so we can tackle the World...:upsidedow

I just found out that Cirque du Soleil will be performing at National Harbor during November and December. Here's the Web link http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/Cirqu...mpaign=internal_ads/dropdown/Washington/kooza I'm thinking about going sometime in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter