Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6th - 15th...but like you needing a room ressie.

On the wait list for DVC and last year got great ones at the last minute. Hoping for the same. :woohoo: :woohoo:

PATTY!!!! We MUST meet up! yay! I've missed you lady!!!

Well everyone, Tom, Tracy, Robin and I did have a very nice time at the world. Lots of firsts. . .let me see. First time at food and wine for me. First time to see Festival of the Lion King for me and Tom, First time at Nemo for Tom, first time seeing American Adventure and the movie at the French Pavillion for me. It was a great week and I got to hang with some old friends and an awesome new friend who keeps a similar schedule.

I gotta go, Tom needs his beauty rest as he has an early flight in the morning. I still have one more day. Meeting up with Disney Deb and going to the Halloween party will be so much fun. . .

Yeah, lots of great firsts. And you don't want to see Tom without his beauty sleep...lol Believe you me, it is not pretty!! LOL ;)

Happy Sunday everyone!

I made it back from the World in one piece, with plenty of pictures, enough belly laughs to put off an ab workout for months (you know the feeling when you are laughing so hard it feels like 1000 sit-ups the next day), and the best memories. It was one of those trips where we could just savor the moments and every once in awhile get that "everything is right in the world" feeling :)

It was awesome to see my long lost Cali girl Darcy again and to finally meet Tom, who kept us entertained the whole trip with sudden dance moves and his fun loving nature... And I can't imagine a better trip than one with Tracy right now--we just seem to always have a great time.

So enough ramble for now, but I will be working on the trip report and gathering all the interesting (aka incriminating) pics to post.

Angy!!! It was so much fun giving you updates! I think you got the first pics ever of the Little Tom towel man that night...lol I'm going to need your trip updates in the future to keep my pixie dust levels up :) lol

Oh, my little Tommy, always there to take big Tommy's place when needed! LOL :goodvibes And to try on my boots, and hang from the light fixtures, and get drunk and pass out in the bushes... ya know.. all stuff big Tom would do.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well I made it through my double relatively unscathed. My voice is trying to return to normal, and my skin is not as bright pink as it was yesterday...lol I miss chat too, we used to have one heck of a good time in there.

Oh no, what has Joe gone and done now that he can't behave? :confused3 Joe haven't we taught you anything? :lmao:
YAY!!! Teresa, is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PATTY!!!! We MUST meet up! yay! I've missed you lady!!!

Yeah, lots of great firsts. And you don't want to see Tom without his beauty sleep...lol Believe you me, it is not pretty!! LOL ;)

Oh, my little Tommy, always there to take big Tommy's place when needed! LOL :goodvibes And to try on my boots, and hang from the light fixtures, and get drunk and pass out in the bushes... ya know.. all stuff big Tom would do.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well I made it through my double relatively unscathed. My voice is trying to return to normal, and my skin is not as bright pink as it was yesterday...lol I miss chat too, we used to have one heck of a good time in there.
Glad to see you made it thru your double shift...and happy to know you made such fun memories....

:woohoo: :woohoo: Brewers WIN!!! Mets LOSE!! (Sorry Augy)

:dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2:
:happytv:

Angeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I just called southwest... to make final arrangements for my flight on the 6th!!! And I thought that is why they called me Friday... Well !!!!!!!!!!! They needed the morning seat for Saturday... and so they offered if I fly Friday that I get to save my one way free airfare.... :goodvibes Hmm shoot I really need to find a place to stay with this deal!!!!!

You know.... DTD has a very very big parking lot!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well everyone, Tom, Tracy, Robin and I did have a very nice time at the world. Lots of firsts. . .let me see. First time at food and wine for me. First time to see Festival of the Lion King for me and Tom, First time at Nemo for Tom, first time seeing American Adventure and the movie at the French Pavillion for me. It was a great week and I got to hang with some old friends and an awesome new friend who keeps a similar schedule.

I gotta go, Tom needs his beauty rest as he has an early flight in the morning. I still have one more day. Meeting up with Disney Deb and going to the Halloween party will be so much fun. . .

Glad to hear you had/are having a great time. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

Hiya everybody!! Robin and I just got home and it is back to the harsh realities of life once again! LOL

It will probably take a few days but there will be a trip report and lots of pictures soon.

It was great to see Darcy and Tom, and very briefly meet OlyWaGuy!!

OK, off to work for my 16 hour shift..:scared1: ...lol so worth it though...

Welcome back!! The time went fast but work has been a pain so that happens. Hope it didn't go too fast for you. That is a long shift but glad to see you made it through. Now time to start planning your next trip as we all do when we get back. :lmao:

Happy Sunday everyone!

I made it back from the World in one piece, with plenty of pictures, enough belly laughs to put off an ab workout for months (you know the feeling when you are laughing so hard it feels like 1000 sit-ups the next day), and the best memories. It was one of those trips where we could just savor the moments and every once in awhile get that "everything is right in the world" feeling :)

It was awesome to see my long lost Cali girl Darcy again and to finally meet Tom, who kept us entertained the whole trip with sudden dance moves and his fun loving nature... And I can't imagine a better trip than one with Tracy right now--we just seem to always have a great time.

So enough ramble for now, but I will be working on the trip report and gathering all the interesting (aka incriminating) pics to post.

Angy!!! It was so much fun giving you updates! I think you got the first pics ever of the Little Tom towel man that night...lol I'm going to need your trip updates in the future to keep my pixie dust levels up :) lol

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Looking forward to the recaps and pictures. I love laughing like that. It is a reminder the next day of how much fun you had.

It was nice getting updates from a few that you guys were having a great time. Always puts a smile on my face even though I don't get to be there.

Angeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I just called southwest... to make final arrangements for my flight on the 6th!!! And I thought that is why they called me Friday... Well !!!!!!!!!!! They needed the morning seat for Saturday... and so they offered if I fly Friday that I get to save my one way free airfare.... :goodvibes Hmm shoot I really need to find a place to stay with this deal!!!!!

You know.... DTD has a very very big parking lot!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Go for it Timmy!! You will find something.

Teresa - welcome back. Glad you enjoyed your time away. It sounds like you had a great night with Amy and little Amy.

OK - back to my list of things to do! :laundy: packing, eating, etc.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!!

Go for it Timmy!! You will find something.

OK - back to my list of things to do! :laundy: packing, eating, etc.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!!

a big possibility.... "calling all on call at work who would want to work an extra days... go ahead.. its Xmas time.. really it is for your advantage" :lmao: :thumbsup2

Ohhhhhhhhh where are you going missy??? to see the Mouse ??? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

and thank you for the PM/offer.. will def'ly add that to the back burner :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

a big possibility.... "calling all on call at work who would want to work an extra days... go ahead.. its Xmas time.. really it is for your advantage" :lmao: :thumbsup2

Ohhhhhhhhh where are you going missy??? to see the Mouse ??? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

and thank you for the PM/offer.. will def'ly add that to the back burner :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I already have a couple other roomies on the waiting to find out if they are going, and another if one of them can not make it.

Am sure it will work out for you Timmy! Otherwise, someone will have to say they kidnapped you

Yep - going to see a Mouse. 10 days!! :woohoo: :woohoo: And I am lucky to be attending a private party at AC on Friday night. I can't wait.

:hug:

I already have a couple other roomies on the waiting to find out if they are going, and another if one of them can not make it.

Am sure it will work out for you Timmy! Otherwise, someone will have to say they kidnapped you

Sha.... :hug: There's a few that Ange is begging to let me crash in but I truly would feel bad if I give someone sleepless nights on their vacation... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: but worst come to worst... I amhappy to get in anybody's floor space :rotfl2: for a :cat: nap!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm back in Boston now after arriving in Manchester earlier this afternoon and being treated to a really nice dinner by my parents. I love them! :)

I'm sure Robin has already started drafting her recaps (she was occasionally taking notes) so I won't preempt that with any details of the trip just yet, but as the others have said we all had a great time - even a little towel character that I can only imagine a well-meaning housekeeper created to adorn Robin and Tracy's room, and to whom I made the mistake of greeting with a "hey little guy" after which it would become known as "little tommy" and became something of a trip mascot. More on "him" later I'm sure. Meeting Darcy and Robin for the first time was fabulous, and seeing Tracy again and spending time with all of them there was just so much fun! I got to all 4 parks, did all the rides I wanted to do (except Toy Story which will be on the agenda for December), and even got to do a few firsts, like my first dole whip and turkey leg, Nemo and Lion King stage shows, and Dinosaur.

Darcy was such a great roomie. Our schedules coincided nearly perfectly which made park hopping that much easier. Three rope drops in four days, and the only one we missed was the day I arrived. At each of them and at several points during the trip we would just take in our surroundings and recited what would sort of become our mantra - "well this doesn't su*k" lol.

Anyway, I'm only sorry there weren't more of you there to meet and share in the fun. I've met several people on this and other threads now and I've had some truly wonderful experiences both here in Boston and at our collective home at the World. I'm looking forward to many many more! :grouphug:

Hi everyone!

I'm back in Boston now after arriving in Manchester earlier this afternoon and being treated to a really nice dinner by my parents. I love them! :)

I'm sure Robin has already started drafting her recaps (she was occasionally taking notes) so I won't preempt that with any details of the trip just yet, but as the others have said we all had a great time - even a little towel character that I can only imagine a well-meaning housekeeper created to adorn Robin and Tracy's room, and to whom I made the mistake of greeting with a "hey little guy" after which it would become known as "little tommy" and became something of a trip mascot. More on "him" later I'm sure. Meeting Darcy and Robin for the first time was fabulous, and seeing Tracy again and spending time with all of them there was just so much fun! I got to all 4 parks, did all the rides I wanted to do (except Toy Story which will be on the agenda for December), and even got to do a few firsts, like my first dole whip and turkey leg, Nemo and Lion King stage shows, and Dinosaur.

Darcy was such a great roomie. Our schedules coincided nearly perfectly which made park hopping that much easier. Three rope drops in four days, and the only one we missed was the day I arrived. At each of them and at several points during the trip we would just take in our surroundings and recited what would sort of become our mantra - "well this doesn't su*k" lol.

Anyway, I'm only sorry there weren't more of you there to meet and share in the fun. I've met several people on this and other threads now and I've had some truly wonderful experiences both here in Boston and at our collective home at the World. I'm looking forward to many many more! :grouphug:

Welcome home Tom!!! You fell in love with little Tommy from the start...lol I actually have a picture of you the first time you saw the little guy. lol I have completed downloading my pics from my camera, and am about to begin uploading them to Photobucket. I am so glad you didn't delete ALL of my funny ones of you. lol And no, I will not post them all.. I know how touchy you are.. ;)

Sha.... :hug: There's a few that Ange is begging to let me crash in but I truly would feel bad if I give someone sleepless nights on their vacation... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: but worst come to worst... I amhappy to get in anybody's floor space :rotfl2: for a :cat: nap!!!

Ear plugs work wonders

Geez.. this is a fine welcome back! :lmao:

Seriously, I don't know how you two did 3 straight nights at JR's.. I only did one and the lack of sleep did me in.. although I swear I picked up a bug. I've had less sleep and more to drink and haven't felt nearly that bad. Gotta admit though, I did rally. :)

Glad to know you've rallied yourself and got through day one. :goodvibes:

Seriously, I don't know how you two did 3 straight nights at JR's.. I only did one and the lack of sleep did me in.. although I swear I picked up a bug. I've had less sleep and more to drink and haven't felt nearly that bad. Gotta admit though, I did rally. :)

Glad to know you've rallied yourself and got through day one. :goodvibes:

All four of us partied like rock stars that one day. And I have the pics to prove it! LOL You gotta remember that you are not as young as you used to be...lol:lmao: :goodvibes Although Darcy probably felt the best out of the four of us that next morning!!! LOL I am sure you just picked up a bug from one of the little germ carriers that were running around. :earsboy:

Welcome back Tom! Sounds like you guys had a good one. You have some time to rest up before December! :thumbsup2

All four of us partied like rock stars that one day. And I have the pics to prove it! LOL You gotta remember that you are not as young as you used to be...lol:lmao: :goodvibes Although Darcy probably felt the best out of the four of us that next morning!!! LOL I am sure you just picked up a bug from one of the little germ carriers that were running around. :earsboy:

I think the only thing we had in common with rock stars was singing ourselves hoarse. :)

I'll let Robin take a shot at describing things and then I'll comment... remember, pictures only tell part of the story. That was just a fun day all around, but it was never out of control. We just had fun :).

Welcome back Tom! Sounds like you guys had a good one. You have some time to rest up before December! :thumbsup2

Thanks Kip! :goodvibes

I'm actually very well rested right now. Balancing pool time and park time really makes for sound sleeping :)

And I saw your team rallied to beat the cubbies in the late innings! Congrats! :woohoo:

Won't be long before you're there yourself! I hope you have great weather. It really was pleasant this past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter