• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm you need to email me that idea...as I have never heard of cooking turkeys in a trash can....interesting....................

I will send more details later, but basically you take a turkey and season it, impale it on a steel pipe (we also place a bundt pan under it to catch the drippings) and then put a new (or one only used for this purpose) metal trash can (I think 30 gallon) over it. Then pile charcoal (that is already ready for use, meaning it is has been lit previously) on the top and around the base. And leave it for 10 minutes per pound.

I will send you pictures of it somehow....

I will send more details later, but basically you take a turkey and season it, impale it on a steel pipe (we also place a bundt pan under it to catch the drippings) and then put a new (or one only used for this purpose) metal trash can (I think 30 gallon) over it. Then pile charcoal (that is already ready for use, meaning it is has been lit previously) on the top and around the base. And leave it for 10 minutes per pound.

I will send you pictures of it somehow....

So you're saying you shove a steel pipe up its....OH MY, NEVERMIND!!!!

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Brat?...BRAT?...who Moi?..No way babe....you know me..innocent as the day I was born...and twice as sweet...:goodvibes :goodvibes
Well it is nice to see that with you all things are constant:lmao: and yes you are twice as sweet as you are innocent but thats not saying much:lmao:
(just joking, I know you are a sweetie but you are NOT innocent at all)

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

New meaning of "goosing" something :eek: and if I could find the picture I have an interesting picture of a poor bird that ended up looking quite indecent because the leg tie didnt stay on and.....oh well it wasnt a modest sight is all I have to say:lmao: and I would have never thought a bird could be indecent:rotfl2:

kitchen cleaned.. cakes and cupcake delivered :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Oh you have NO IDEA...I think we can make this go even faster than the chat. :thumbsup2

I dont know what you are talking about...:rolleyes1

Well it is nice to see that with you all things are constant:lmao: and yes you are twice as sweet as you are innocent but thats not saying much:lmao:
(just joking, I know you are a sweetie but you are NOT innocent at all)

You two !!! if you keep on carrying this banter... I might as well just wear my Ipod if I am around you two!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But neighbor Randy.. I am ohhh so looking forward to meet you in December.... you got cash ????:rotfl2:

New meaning of "goosing" something :eek: and if I could find the picture I have an interesting picture of a poor bird that ended up looking quite indecent because the leg tie didnt stay on and.....oh well it wasnt a modest sight is all I have to say:lmao: and I would have never thought a bird could be indecent:rotfl2:

Oh No!!! Big Bird on Rated R shows now ??????? :happytv: :lmao:

Yeah, that is pretty much it. Plus we also put a Tee fitting on the end so the turkey doesn't slide right down as it cooks. Another benefit of the bundt pan.

So, if anyone watches 60 minutes, tonight one of the segmants will be on the LHC over in Switzerland.

Delivered...Timmy, I think you got the wrong house. I just checked the door and there's nothing out there :sad2: NOW what am I gonna do :sad:

Hmm, I am thinking she sent them to Randy, you do know hes been asking for bags of candy................:rolleyes1

kitchen cleaned.. cakes and cupcake delivered :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I dont know what you are talking about...:rolleyes1

You two !!! if you keep on carrying this banter... I might as well just wear my Ipod if I am around you two!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But neighbor Randy.. I am ohhh so looking forward to meet you in December.... you got cash ????:rotfl2:

Oh No!!! Big Bird on Rated R shows now ??????? :happytv: :lmao:

Now Timmy, dont go believing everything Ms Carrie told you about me and Randy:rolleyes1
and as for Big Bird Rated...yea, there's not many things that make me blush but this bird did until I retied her legs together..or was it a Tom Turkey...hmmm....well anyway, I had to retie "its" legs together to keep it decent on the dining room table:scared1:

Delivered...Timmy, I think you got the wrong house. I just checked the door and there's nothing out there :sad2: NOW what am I gonna do :sad:

sorry Joe.. delivered it at the local Firehouse.. they are having a bake sale... and I agreed to donate cakes and cupcakes for a favor that my nieces and nephews get to ride the big red engine sometimes :lmao:

Hmm, I am thinking she sent them to Randy, you do know hes been asking for bags of candy................:rolleyes1

Hmmm when do you plan to mail these bag of goodies.. we usually get alot at work.. let me send some to you so he can really have some sweet tooth decay galore :lmao: :lmao:

sorry Joe.. delivered it at the local Firehouse.. they are having a bake sale... and I agreed to donate cakes and cupcakes for a favor that my nieces and nephews get to ride the big red engine sometimes :lmao:

Not nice...when are you going to do some baking for your DisFriends? :confused3

I'm BACCCKKKKKK!!!!!! Did you miss me?:goodvibes

It appears I have 10 pages of posts to read through...is it worth my time to read them all? :confused3

It was a great raining weekend...but I really did enjoy myself. :woohoo: Even if it wasn't Disney, I still had FUN....:woohoo:

So what has everyone been up to?

I'm BACCCKKKKKK!!!!!! Did you miss me?:goodvibes

It appears I have 10 pages of posts to read through...is it worth my time to read them all? :confused3

It was a great raining weekend...but I really did enjoy myself. :woohoo: Even if it wasn't Disney, I still had FUN....:woohoo:

So what has everyone been up to?

TT!!!!!!!!!!!! youre back!!! thank God you're back!!!

We were.. we were on our best behaviour.. werent we??? Guys ??? hello ??? Well...

Yes TT... I can vouch for everybody we were on our best behaviour Esp'ly Joe !!! :lmao: :lmao: :guilty: :ssst:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter