Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 Part 2

Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)

• MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's

• AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception

• EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG)

• Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon

• EPCOT - Around the World - Segway

• All parks - Backstage Magic

• EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth

• MK - Keys To The Kingdom

• MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains

• MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones

• EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World

• AK - Wild By Design

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sept. will be from the 5th to the 14th... And on Dec it is from Dec. 6 to 10... any match ??? So far I know Care, rebecca and NH_Bubba is a match for Sept. and hopefully to find Metro West so we get to hang out :)

I am waiting to see what Jen gets for her approval, as she wanted help with fact finding trip. But being 90 mins away I can go when I can/want to for the most part. I think PirateMel is going around the same time or at the end of your trip dates. Havent planned all of my December trips yet.

I am waiting to see what Jen gets for her approval, as she wanted help with fact finding trip. But being 90 mins away I can go when I can/want to for the most part. I think PirateMel is going around the same time or at the end of your trip dates. Havent planned all of my December trips yet.

Stop bragging. . .lol.

Yeah, stop it already (being 90 min away). I live in NW MI (lp) and it's either a very lonnnnng non-stop drive or a 2 day drive.

And speaking of that, my DS and I will be at WL Dec 6 - 12.
Maybe we should car pool !!! I am not too far from you -- 2 hours west of Detroit in Ontario !!!! :lmao:

And oh yeah ...... stop bragging. You are making me cry !! :rotfl:

Maybe we should car pool !!! I am not too far from you -- 2 hours west of Detroit in Ontario !!!! :lmao:

I know. I "google mapped" your city. :)

Hmm. Maybe there's a 6 degrees of separation between us. My friends' FIL is a Canadian. One of my ancestors was a Canadian. My other ancestors came to the US via Canada. And finally, our remote access product at work is from a Canadian company.

Stop bragging. . .lol.

Yeah, stop it already (being 90 min away). I live in NW MI (lp) and it's either a very lonnnnng non-stop drive or a 2 day drive.

And speaking of that, my DS and I will be at WL Dec 6 - 12.

Its not my fault you don't live closer and it is something that if you really want to remedy, you can :)
I know that someone is considering it at least

Its not my fault you don't live closer and it is something that if you really want to remedy, you can :)
I know that someone is considering it at least

I would either have to marry and American really quick or move in illegally and work undercover in order for me to get closer. ;) As a Canadian, I live just about as close as I can !! :mad: Some days I wish my mom and dad had got their green cards way back in the late 70's so I could be in the States -- boy would things be different now !!!!!:eek:

I would either have to marry and American really quick or move in illegally and work undercover in order for me to get closer. ;) As a Canadian, I live just about as close as I can !! :mad: Some days I wish my mom and dad had got their green cards way back in the late 70's so I could be in the States -- boy would things be different now !!!!!:eek:

I think you are in a good place regardless. Had a relationship with someone from Canada before... was an odd relationship (but enough said on that). We dont want you to have to work illegally and some say marriage is overrated :)

I will try to call you back tomorrow or Saturday

I have enough real-life things to worry about -- figuring out a way to be a CM at WDW is just a daydream away !!! (and a lot less expensive !! ;) )

HEY --- has everyone voted for the tours they are interested in doing ???

I have enough real-life things to worry about -- figuring out a way to be a CM at WDW is just a daydream away !!! (and a lot less expensive !! ;) )

HEY --- has everyone voted for the tours they are interested in doing ???

::yes:: Yes Ma'am

I know. I "google mapped" your city. :)

Hmm. Maybe there's a 6 degrees of separation between us. My friends' FIL is a Canadian. One of my ancestors was a Canadian. My other ancestors came to the US via Canada. And finally, our remote access product at work is from a Canadian company.

Us Canadians aren't all that bad, eh ?!! :rotfl:
What part of NW Michigan are you located -- as far north as the Soo or lower, closer to Flint ?

I be a good camper and did my poll response when you put it up. Have emailed a one person to remind them too, but have noted that he hasnt been online.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful day! I got some good news about something but cant say anything else :goodvibes

Yes, Jen, I did respond to the poll. (Happy belated Canada Day, by the way. I was winging my way back from Halifax on Tuesday afternoon. Photos to follow...)

Sha, I managed to see a whale. A fin whale, to be precise. Wow, was it ever big... And no, I did not get covered in whale snot although I now know how to look for whales out in the open water.

Happy Fourth of July to our friends south of the border!

And no, I did not get covered in whale snot although I now know how to look for whales out in the open water.

Happy Fourth of July to our friends south of the border!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Happy belated Canadian Day to you too!! (since you were away)

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!

Am moving some of the getting to know you questions that Jenroc and others had over on the first part of this thread. This is for the newbies who didnt post over there (or anyone who wants to redo them LOL) Dont forget to do the poll.

Quoting Jenroc, Antss2001 and Rebecca06261: "lets do 20 questions..."

1. when is your birthday?

2. the 1st thing you do when you get to WDW?

3. favorite park?

4. what is your height?

5. favorite food/cuisine?

6. in what year did you first visit the world?

7. favorite Disney memory?

8. favorite Disney ride?

9. least favorite ride?

10. are you a pin collector/trader??

11. Come on tell us the truth! The real reason your last relationship didn't work-out was because they didn't understand your love and affection for the Mouse, right??

12. when was your last trip to the World?

13. when is your next trip to the World?

14. favorite Disney character?

15. least favorite Disney character?

16. Describe a dream Disney weekend get-away:

17. Own room, share with friend or group of friends?

18. How long you are interested in staying? (2, 3, 7 days, etc)

19. Hotel preference ??? (Value ?, Moderate ?, Deluxe ?)

20. Is there anything that you have never done at WDW that you want to do with a the group?

Did I miss these questions from last time? I don't remember seeing them at all. . .

1. when is your birthday? March 14, 1961

2. the 1st thing you do when you get to WDW? Usually check in at the hotel. In May, I went to AK and rode Expedition Everest first. Last August we went to Epcot first and rode Test Track

3. favorite park? I think its a tie between Animal Kingdom (love animals) and Epcot (love the World Showcase)

4. what is your height? 5'5"

5. favorite food/cuisine? Wow, I love fish and seafood the most, but I love the flavors of Japan and Africa very much.

6. in what year did you first visit the world? 2007, but if Disneyland Resort counted then I have been visiting Disney parks since I was a very small child.

7. favorite Disney memory? I make new memories every time I go, but my most recent favorite memory is my son (15 year old) and I on the Mark Twain Steamship at DLR. Not something we normally do and we had an absolute wonderful time taking in all the sites while cruising around the rivers of America

8. favorite Disney ride? Rock n Roller Coaster. . .followed closely by Expedition Everest.

9. least favorite ride? Least favorite means I still like it right? That would have to be IASW

10. are you a pin collector/trader?? Just bought my first set of pins

11. Come on tell us the truth! The real reason your last relationship didn't work-out was because they didn't understand your love and affection for the Mouse, right?? Wish I could use that as an excuse. . .

12. when was your last trip to the World? May 2008

13. when is your next trip to the World? August 2008 followed by December 2008

14. favorite Disney character? Tinkerbell, followed closely by Cinderella

15. least favorite Disney character? I am not a big fan of the Pooh characters. . .since they weren't originally Disney characters, they don't seem like Disney characters to me.

16. Describe a dream Disney weekend get-away: For a weekend at WDW, the dream getaway would be at BC or Boardwalk Inn with most of my time spent at Epcot and DHS. For Disneyland weekends, I just need to stay somewhere close. . .you can do everything in a weekend.

17. Own room, share with friend or group of friends? That would depend on what I was doing. If going on a singles trip and meeting others, I usually prefer my own room.

18. How long you are interested in staying? (2, 3, 7 days, etc) I think a minimum stay for me would be 5 days due to airfare from the Western end of the US.

19. Hotel preference ??? (Value ?, Moderate ?, Deluxe ?) Not sure of my preference yet. I have only stayed at ASMu and Pop so far. In August I am staying at POR and BWI, in December I am thinking about AKL. I guess it would depend on who I am going with and/or who I am meeting. I do like the Epcot location though

20. Is there anything that you have never done at WDW that you want to do with a the group? There are several things I have yet to do. . .an Illuminations cruise, a Segway tour, an early morning tour on Kilimanjaro Safaries. . .etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter