Singles Social Club: It's Always 5 o'clock here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am definitely open to the possibility of going on the coasters...but our schedule is jam packed with the dessert party, mnsshp, mk's 40th, and f&w. I really don't think we'll have time for HS or AK...:confused3

Actually, the only ride I really dislike is splash mountain. Hate the drop.

What she said. This trip, I just don't see HS or AK happening.... I'd rather spend all the "extra" time I have at F&W. I'll probably swing by those parks though before everybody else arrives.

Hmmmm... Would it help if I promised to hold you to make sure you are safe on Splash? (not to mention, you'll have the lap bar to keep you extra safe.)

You guys are going to have a great time at F&W, I am sad that I will miss all the fun.
Try Splash Mountain at night totally different feel.
I can't wait to hear about the Desert Party. Sounds like you have a great trip planned!!!

What she said. This trip, I just don't see HS or AK happening.... I'd rather spend all the "extra" time I have at F&W. I'll probably swing by those parks though before everybody else arrives.

Hmmmm... Would it help if I promised to hold you to make sure you are safe on Splash? (not to mention, you'll have the lap bar to keep you extra safe.)

Nope, it won't help... Didn't you learn that lesson when I refused to get on the Knoebel's equivalent to Splash? ;)

You guys are going to have a great time at F&W, I am sad that I will miss all the fun.
I can't wait to hear about the Desert Party. Sounds like you have a great trip planned!!!

Splash Mountain at night sounds pretty cool. I will absolutely be cheering DC on when he does that... popcorn::

I've ridden it at night before. I agree... it's quite nice at night.

and this trip is pretty cool... but the November trip will be better. For November we've got CRT, MVMCP, F&W, Festival of the Masters, And an Afternoon Tea at the GF. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Nope, it won't help... Didn't you learn that lesson when I refused to get on the Knoebel's equivalent to Splash? ;)

Splash Mountain at night sounds pretty cool. I will absolutely be cheering DC on when he does that... popcorn::

:rotfl: Splash is less scary... and a WHOLE lot less wet, than the flume at Knoebels. Plus, Knoebels didn't have lap bars.

;)

1. I've ridden it at night before. I agree... it's quite nice at night.

and this trip is pretty cool... but the November trip will be better. For November we've got CRT, MVMCP, F&W, Festival of the Masters, And an Afternoon Tea at the GF. :goodvibes:goodvibes

2. :rotfl: Splash is less scary... and a WHOLE lot less wet, than the flume at Knoebels. Plus, Knoebels didn't have lap bars.

;)

1. Hmmm...you don't think we've gone overboard? Now that you're listing out our plans, it sounds like a lot.

2. Not happening babe... :hippie:

1. Hmmm...you don't think we've gone overboard? Now that you're listing out our plans, it sounds like a lot.

2. Not happening babe... :hippie:

1. HOPEFULLY you can arrive Friday AM at the latest, since that would be the only night we could do MVMCP (not to mention, the CRT ressie is Friday). Beyond that.... naaa.. not too busy at all. Festival of the Masters is something simple and easy we can swing by Sunday at DTD. It's just an art show, so it doesn't take a long time to browse, and we can either do it before or after the tea.

2. "Honestly honey, There is a trick or treat station down this way!" :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Hi all. :wave2:

Hope everyone's week is going well. Hope everyone has a good last day of the work week tomorrow!

I came out of my vicodin induced haze today and am back to work with some lovely pain in my ear lobes.

:lmao:

Archer is just funny...and wrong... tonight.

Even better... Patrick Warburton (your safety spiel guy for Soarin'...) is guest staring...

.... And he's a pilot....

...who crashed his plane.

I wanna ride Soarin now.....

:lmao:

As the US start to come online....allow me to be the first to wish everyone a

:banana::banana:TGIF:banana::banana:

Lets hear those weekend plans???

have a heritage festival to go to on Saturday as well as a scrapbooking event and my church is celebrating its 108th anniversary on Sunday so I will be singing that day. oh and of course mail out my passholder sweepstakes form!!:banana:

Just spent Friday night at the pub, Saturday will be lying on the beach before afternoon cocktails at the Opera house bar and a concert.
Sunday not much at all.....

Hope Friday goes quickly for all the US people :drinking1

Splash Mountain is awesome! My DD7 loves it, forced us on it last year in december first ride of the morning (brrr) and MK had the extra splashers on, we were soaked! We still loved it, what a great memory...

I was invited to some type of party tonight, but don't think I can make it! :mad:Might take DS to see Lion King 3D tonight, I just found out it is opening tonight. Tomorrow night is a big birthday dinner with my family, since I am celebrating all week, I am guessing it wil be big!!!
Just spent Friday night at the pub, Saturday will be lying on the beach before afternoon cocktails at the Opera house bar and a concert.
Sunday not much at all.....

Hope Friday goes quickly for all the US people :drinking1
Sounds like your weekend started off right!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Some serious goodbye partying and moving to Florida!!
Have fun and have a safe move to FL.

Splash Mountain is awesome! My DD7 loves it, forced us on it last year in december first ride of the morning (brrr) and MK had the extra splashers on, we were soaked! We still loved it, what a great memory...

I have to CONCUR here with Tara....SPLASH is worth it in every way!!! You really owe it to yourself to try.....Go at night right before the park closes and I guarentee it will be some of the best views of the park.....

But then everything is better at night!!!!!:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

15 minutes until the Weekend Starts!!!

Free Food tonight at some Party in town....then fly to UK on Sunday.

Maybe even a visit to my special bar as well.....

Nothing planned yet, but I have the weekend to myself so I am sure I will come up with something good to do!!!:goodvibes

I am there Dec 16-21! Let me know if you will be there.:goodvibes

Hmm, I think my friend and I were thinking the weekend before you're going. But we're still in the early stages of planning so it could all change. I will be sure to let you know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter