Singles Social Club: It's Always 5 o'clock here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about everyone's future WDW trips is making me sad. I need to get planning on a trip ASAP. I'm thinking maybe a weekend in a December...hmm.

BTW, all of you at work, does anyone look like this -> :surfweb: Thank heaven for coffee, am I right? Now to visit our friendly bartender to make this coffee Irish... yum yum.

Come when I am there in Dec, we can grab a drink!:drinking1

I am with ya on the coffee thing. Ugh, ready for the weekend!

Day almost over here in Switzerland....almost all caught up on work and time to start travelling again....

Heading to Soleil Rouge Wine Bar....to quote Billy Joel "A bottle of white, a bottle or red, perhaps a bottle of rose instead...get a table near the street....."

Nice day here today, but trees are turning, fall is coming....

Hope everyone is having a Great Day!!!

All this talk of WDW...seems like I could use a trip in the near future!!

Cheers!!!

Day almost over here in Switzerland....almost all caught up on work and time to start travelling again....

Heading to Soleil Rouge Wine Bar....to quote Billy Joel "A bottle of white, a bottle or red perhaps a bottle of rose instead get a table near the street....."

Nice day hear trees are turning, fall is coming....

Hope everyone is having a Great Day!!!

All this talk of WDW...seems like I could use a trip in the near future!!

Cheers!!!

:lovestruc Love Billy Joel, nice quote....

Come when I am there in Dec, we can grab a drink!:drinking1

I am with ya on the coffee thing. Ugh, ready for the weekend!

When are you going in Dec?? Maybe we can grab a drink!

I was ready for the weekend on Monday. Why is this week insisting on dragging on and on and on!??

*pours a round of Jager and slides down the bar*

:banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo:

:drinking1

wow new thread :cool1:

I have been struggling with sleep lately, thinking I don't just need a drink but the bottle to finally get a good nights sleep... feel like I am running on empty. On the flip side, if it keeps up I should be set for US time zones :rotfl2:

Yup, This is thread #4 since the SSC started. :cool1: And it's always good to look at the bright side of life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

;)

Good morning, It is so nice to see everyone back and drinking. Today is busy with work, I want to get to the gym and then Open House at my sons school. Hopefully we can grab dinner before Open House. Last night I had PB&J and a pop tart for dinner. Hope everyone has a great day.

I really should get back to the gym. Thinking i'll try and and restart that habit after my upcoming trips. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I went a little nuts after my split planning trips, I am going Oct 6-11 and then again dec 16-21, woo hoo! For the Oct trip DD7 is bringing her friend who has never been, I am so excited to share the magic with her, she is a great little girl.

I think I will renew my AP when I am there in Dec, so if there is a 2012 meet I will be there for sure...:)

I was debating if I should renew my AP. I think the decision I've made is that I'm gonna let it expire (unless they do another 15mo promo thing) and then maybe just buy a new one the next time I go down. I'm probably looking at at least 3 months between my expiration date and when I'd be able to make it back down, so the renewal discount just isn't enough to really make it worth wasting the 3mo.

All this talk about everyone's future WDW trips is making me sad. I need to get planning on a trip ASAP. I'm thinking maybe a weekend in a December...hmm.

BTW, all of you at work, does anyone look like this -> :surfweb: Thank heaven for coffee, am I right? Now to visit our friendly bartender to make this coffee Irish... yum yum.

Don't drink coffee. I get my morning Caffeine fix via Mt. Dew. :goodvibes:goodvibes

When are you going in Dec?? Maybe we can grab a drink!

I was ready for the weekend on Monday. Why is this week insisting on dragging on and on and on!??

EVIL EVIL WEEK!! They need to quit dragging! I need it to be time for Disney already!!

BTW... Happy Thirsty Thursday everyone! :goodvibes:goodvibes :drinking1

Thanks everyone for making me feel at home!! Anyone going to be in WDW Oct 4-11?

i fly out on the 4th.... but i'm pretty sure tara, lala, and the diva may be down there during those dates

yup! I will be there until the 7th. taking the 4th to spend the day with the bff and do some running around with him so no park for me that day :eek: but I'll be there Wednesday and Thursday enjoying F&W as much as possible. this will be the first time I will have more than one day to be at F&W so I will take full advantage of it.

yup! I will be there until the 7th. taking the 4th to spend the day with the bff and do some running around with him so no park for me that day :eek: but I'll be there Wednesday and Thursday enjoying F&W as much as possible. this will be the first time I will have more than one day to be at F&W so I will take full advantage of it.

I hope F&W can handle more than one day of your awesomeness..;) pirate:

I hope F&W can handle more than one day of your awesomeness..;) pirate:

AWWW....:love:
actually, our favorite prince pointed out to me earlier that I don't have plans for Sunday morning since Sunday night is MNSSHP so I may be swinging into F&W a day early but I need to find my CM friend first to see what he has planned for me (no more thrill rides!!:mad:).
So now I'm in meltdown mode, I had to take my princess in to be worked on because she kept stalling today :sad1:. I'm hoping this isn't going to be too expensive and cut into my Disney money but I do need to make sure she is running well. I need to take her out to Pittsburgh at the beginning of November for a district meeting and I would hate to die on the PA Turnpike!:scared1:

AWWW....:love:
actually, our favorite prince pointed out to me earlier that I don't have plans for Sunday morning since Sunday night is MNSSHP so I may be swinging into F&W a day early but I need to find my CM friend first to see what he has planned for me (no more thrill rides!!:mad:).
So now I'm in meltdown mode, I had to take my princess in to be worked on because she kept stalling today :sad1:. I'm hoping this isn't going to be too expensive and cut into my Disney money but I do need to make sure she is running well. I need to take her out to Pittsburgh at the beginning of November for a district meeting and I would hate to die on the PA Turnpike!:scared1:

Do you consider Soarin a thrill ride? or Test Track?

I have a feeling I'll be taking my princess: on both since she's indicated she's never ridden them. I may even try Mission Space.... but that depends upon my mood.

I have a feeling I'll be taking my princess: on both since she's indicated she's never ridden them. I may even try Mission Space.... but that depends upon my mood.

You must take her on them, wow, never ridden Soarin:scared1:, that is definetly NOT a thrill ride but a do not miss!

You must take her on them, wow, never ridden Soarin:scared1:, that is definetly NOT a thrill ride but a do not miss!

I'm guessing with the little one and time, EPCOT hasn't been able to get much love on her recent trips.

The real question with Soarin' is the issue with heights..... but... I got her on the skylift at Knoebels, and the ferris wheels at both Knoebels and Hershey, so I'm thinking something at Disney shouldn't be TOO hard. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I'm guessing with the little one and time, EPCOT hasn't been able to get much love on her recent trips.

The real question with Soarin' is the issue with heights..... but... I got her on the skylift at Knoebels, and the ferris wheels at both Knoebels and Hershey, so I'm thinking something at Disney shouldn't be TOO hard. :goodvibes:goodvibes

She should be fine, Soarin is pretty tame.

I guess with my big kid, dare devil DD7 who rides everything I didn't think about being with a little one! You get to introduce her to more of Epcot (my FAVORITE park), how fun. :)

no they aren't thrill rides!:rolleyes: I was referring to any rollercoaster (let coasteraddict do them). I think she will love Soarin, it is my favorite ride so far....

She should be fine, Soarin is pretty tame.

I guess with my big kid, dare devil DD7 who rides everything I didn't think about being with a little one! You get to introduce her to more of Epcot (my FAVORITE park), how fun. :)

I love me some EPCOT... (Hell... even my Tattoo is an EPCOT tattoo...).

Sadly, i think in many ways I loved the EPCOT Center of old more than it's current incarnation. Although, I'm really learning to love the World Showcase. That could however just be my love of drinking coming out. ;)

Favorite park I don't know if i can really say. I love EPCOT, and I love the MK. EPCOT has the advantage in more things to do that don't squeeze me into tight spots..... but the MK is the MK, which is an automatic bonus for it. :rotfl: Thank god I don't have to choose just one. :goodvibes:goodvibes

no they aren't thrill rides!:rolleyes: I was referring to any rollercoaster (let coasteraddict do them). I think she will love Soarin, it is my favorite ride so far....

I'd love to get her on Everest.... and ToT.... and maybe even the Rock-N-Rollercoaster..... But, I'm thinking we won't have time this trip to swing by those parks. Big Thunder won't be a problem getting her on, and Space Mountain I don't have a huge desire to ride because of the severe pain I end up in from my attempts to squeeze into the ride. :rotfl:

IT'S OFFICIAL!! I am Florida bound on the 1st!! pour the champangne (or rum for our pyrate) I'm booked on my non stop flight Saturday after my concert so I will see the prince and princess that evening. I also heard back about my car....not cutting that much into my Disney fund, I may have to forego one bag of caramel popcorn from Germany (will never give up a Dole Whip). Hope this day keeps getting better otherwise I may be standing on the ledge of the castle....:scared1:

IT'S OFFICIAL!! I am Florida bound on the 1st!! pour the champangne (or rum for our pyrate) I'm booked on my non stop flight Saturday after my concert so I will see the prince and princess that evening. I also heard back about my car....not cutting that much into my Disney fund, I may have to forego one bag of caramel popcorn from Germany (will never give up a Dole Whip). Hope this day keeps getting better otherwise I may be standing on the ledge of the castle....:scared1:

:woohoo::woohoo:

Well if it helps this day get better....

i did find out that I can indeed modify our Wishes Dessert Party reservation for the 3rd to convert our phantom toddler into a full grown adult. :)

Yay for you guys! Have fun, too bad I couldn't swing anything, next time for sure...:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter