Singles(& ex-singles who refuse to leave)Social Club: Amazingly, It's still 5o'clock!

jagfanjosh3252 said:
Well. Transformers opens June 20th!! Time to put request in for that day off

Yes!! That's the day before I leave for Disney....guess I know where I will be at midnight. Luckily scored a 9pm viewing of Iron Man 3 tonight e e

Yes!! That's the day before I leave for Disney....guess I know where I will be at midnight. Luckily scored a 9pm viewing of Iron Man 3 tonight e e

I've got Friday evening tix for IM3.

Saturday is the good ol' Free Comic Book Day:

http://www.freecomicbookday.com

I'm thankfully blessed that I live only a few miles from a killer comic shop that I've frequented for years. For FCBD, they bring in costumed characters, artists signing, contests etc ... The downside is that I have to work Saturday morning, and all the huge sale items and rare finds will be picked over by the time I make it over to the shop. Never under-estimate comic geeks on FCBD. In previous years I've arrived a few minutes after opening only find no parking spaces and huge waits just to get into the store

Not transformers the movie. That comes out next year. I me at Transformers the Ride at Universal

I'm going midnight tonight for IM3. I always go midnight for summer blockbusters. It's so fun.

jagfanjosh3252 said:
Not transformers the movie. That comes out next year. I me at Transformers the Ride at Universal

I'm going midnight tonight for IM3. I always go midnight for summer blockbusters. It's so fun.

OK Josh now I'm just sad...you had me all excited lol!!

And I always do the midnight premieres except I have to work tomorrow so would like a little more sleep lol

Yea. It's crazy how quickly they built it. Granted, it's a clone from the one in Hollywood. But still. All I know, is I'm gonna be there day 1.

Our new Mermaid Ride is a clone of the one in Cali.... And so is Soarin... etc etc etc. Disney has been in total clone-itis mode for YEARS, and STILL takes forever to open something once construction starts.

I'm heading down June 22 for a week (this was not supposed to be happening but I got a promotion and figured I'd celebrate) so I'm hoping its open while I'm there. I'm staying at PBH one night so I also hope it has express pass!

From what I've read on the Universal boards, Express signs have been hung for Transformers, so it's highly likely it'll have express at or shortly after opening.

And I was going to say it's likely soft openings would be happening by your trip, but from what was posted since this post, it looks like the official opening will be happening before your trip.

I really hope not! I'm very much looking forward to its opening and would be so disappointed if that were the case.

Hopefully something really awesome ride wise goes in over at AK for Avatar too. (Not that I'm a fan of the idea but could be an opportunity for state of the art technology).

Honestly... I'm almost thinking of the Mine train as being a combination of a barnstormer coaster, with dark ride elements similar to Mummy.... and add in those rocking coaster seats which may bump the thrill level up a notch.

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend, this is probably the last time I will be on as a single girl.:)

Just wanted to wish everyone a fantastic weekend, we leave tomorrow for our Disney wedding. :cool1:

Have fun on your trip... and hope the wedding goes great. Suddenly our wedding plans are having a MAJOR Wrench thrown into the works. First it became questionable if my brother would be able to show up since they are expecting Twins not too long before the wedding, so we aren't sure if he or his wife will be able to make the trip from Atlanta.....

...and then this week Rachel's brother found out he's being deployed from May-November, which means he won't be able to attend our planned September wedding.

So who knows what we are going to do now... :(

Honestly... I'm almost thinking of the Mine train as being a combination of a barnstormer coaster, with dark ride elements similar to Mummy.... and add in those rocking coaster seats which may bump the thrill level up a notch.

Have fun on your trip... and hope the wedding goes great. Suddenly our wedding plans are having a MAJOR Wrench thrown into the works. First it became questionable if my brother would be able to show up since they are expecting Twins not too long before the wedding, so we aren't sure if he or his wife will be able to make the trip from Atlanta.....

...and then this week Rachel's brother found out he's being deployed from May-November, which means he won't be able to attend our planned September wedding.

So who knows what we are going to do now... :(

Serious thumbs down if that's all the mine train is but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I'm so sorry to hear about your plans - I hope you have them worked out soon!

Have a fantastic trip and happy birthday.

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend, this is probably the last time I will be on as a single girl.:)

Just wanted to wish everyone a fantastic weekend, we leave tomorrow for our Disney wedding. :cool1:

OMG I didn't even realize we would be there the same time!!! hopefully I will run into you guys at least once... I fly out tomorrow as well and I don't go home until the 11th. Congrats sweetie, so excited for you guys!!!

OK EVERYONE SING WITH ME....

I'M ON VACAAAATION!

I'M ON VACAAAATION!

I'M ON VACAAAATION!

this time tomorrow I will be in HS at the Brown Derby celebrating with one of my mentees who will have just finished taking her boards! she is a pediatrician in Orlando so we need to make her relax a little:eek:

OK EVERYONE SING WITH ME....

I'M ON VACAAAATION!

I'M ON VACAAAATION!

I'M ON VACAAAATION!

this time tomorrow I will be in HS at the Brown Derby celebrating with one of my mentees who will have just finished taking her boards! she is a pediatrician in Orlando so we need to make her relax a little:eek:

relax a little? sounds like you need to make the trip over to the other side of HS and stop by the Tune Inn.

1. Lots of extremely tasty adult beverages.
2. Has a little bit of SSC history thanks to Darcy's living there at one time ;)
3. When you want something sweet, you can get the virtual Reeses Milkshake by ordering the PB&J milkshake, but asking that it be made with Chocolate instead of Vanilla icecream

:goodvibes:goodvibes

You know.... Not on much, compared to your recent major posting spree! It might be nice getting some piece and quiet from our chatty bartender for a change. ;)

:lmao::lmao:

Good luck dude and have fun! Glad things are working out for you guys.

Haha right? I know I've been neglecting my duties as bartender lately. My apologies! XD

Thanks! Me too. :)

You sound like you have great summer plans. There are plenty of places that have free wifi, so check in when you can.

Yup :) We'll see what happens. The wifi is pretty limited up there.

Have a safe trip and congrats again!

relax a little? sounds like you need to make the trip over to the other side of HS and stop by the Tune Inn.

1. Lots of extremely tasty adult beverages.
2. Has a little bit of SSC history thanks to Darcy's living there at one time ;)
3. When you want something sweet, you can get the virtual Reeses Milkshake by ordering the PB&J milkshake, but asking that it be made with Chocolate instead of Vanilla icecream

:goodvibes:goodvibes

At one time. . .pssssha. . .I still live there when I can. . .will be there today (Friday, May 3, to Sunday May 5. Living someone elses disney dream this weekend and visit with good friends.

Hi Kids. . .I am going to take a nap this morning and be there at WDW around 1 p.m. Tony cannot make the trip as work has him bound up. Can't wait to hang out before your big day. I love you two and am looking forward to having you as part of my big day next year.

Hugs.

Darcy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter