Singles(& ex-singles who refuse to leave)Social Club: Amazingly, It's still 5o'clock!

Seriously.... I saw the episode opening and I literally started Laughing out loud just thinking about the numerous conversations we've had around here about it.

It got worse once Peter started trying to intentionally get sick again to regain the sexy sick voice, which is something that I think some of you lady's have been accused of attempting to do to some of the guys with accents in your vicinity.
;)

In other DIS news.......

Sometimes I scare myself with the things I'll pull/say around the DIS, and have to remind myself that I can't be quite as blatent with some of my comments as I might be around here, or I'll risk another official warning/reprimand from the Mods.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=48250230#post48250230

:lmao:

Just joining in the conversation but has anyone seen that episode of Friends where Phoebe has her "sexy singing voice" when she's sick and then goes around kissing everyone with a cold? Eww but hilarious!

Also, I saw your DHS post on the other board earlier today and it really made my day!

speaking of sexy... how are you ?

I'm here...getting ready to head to our happy place for my birthday trip. (note the ticker) I am sooooooo ready to go, people are starting to irritate me. although the down side is that my kryptonite is working up here and that's one whole week I won't get to see him. I'll have to find other ways to occupy my mind :eek:

I'm here...getting ready to head to our happy place for my birthday trip. (note the ticker) I am sooooooo ready to go, people are starting to irritate me. although the down side is that my kryptonite is working up here and that's one whole week I won't get to see him. I'll have to find other ways to occupy my mind :eek:

oops.. kryptonite is bad..

I think I finally put mine in the past :thumbsup2pirate:

Just joining in the conversation but has anyone seen that episode of Friends where Phoebe has her "sexy singing voice" when she's sick and then goes around kissing everyone with a cold? Eww but hilarious!

Also, I saw your DHS post on the other board earlier today and it really made my day!

:welcome: to the group! Hope you decide to stick around!

Sadly, never saw that episode of Friends...that I can recall. I Kinda stopped watching the show after a few year in and don't think I ever saw the last 1/2 of the series. [don't tend to watch the reruns either]

And I'm glad I could help make your day. :) That post truly was a case of me seeing the setup line and knowing I HAD to make the joke..... and then adding a little something extra to try and sneak it past the censors. :lmao:

Um.... maybe plan ways of bringing back a vacation crud to get him sick upon your return? Wasn't it his sick accent-y voice that prompted the whole sexy sick voice conversation to begin with? :confused3

Duff, just remember. . .we come and go in spurts. . .we will have days where the conversation just takes off for days. . .and then go quiet for a couple. The weekends are usually quiet around here. Sometimes people pop in, but usually we are busy with other stuff and it just slows down around here. We have been kind of moderately active lately but our usual fun selves. . .

Duff, just remember. . .we come and go in spurts. . .we will have days where the conversation just takes off for days. . .and then go quiet for a couple. The weekends are usually quiet around here. Sometimes people pop in, but usually we are busy with other stuff and it just slows down around here. We have been kind of moderately active lately but our usual fun selves. . .

I think I can handle that! It's nice to have a small distraction from work now and then. :)

Well your favorite bartender is on the move again! DW and I are headed to Glacier National Park to work for the summer season! :woohoo: We're going to see Yellowstone on the way up too! :cool1::cheer2::dance3: Can you tell that I'm excited? lol I probably won't have a lot of access to the internet(not at any kind of speed anyways, haha) so I may not be on much. We leave in about 2 weeks. :D

Sooooo can't wait for Transformers the ride to open. Grand Opening is announced tomorrow!

Neither can I. And to think, demolision of the previous building in that spot wasn't even started at this time last year. I don't think Disney has any excuse anymore for taking so long on their construction projects since Universal has now shown that you can easily complete a major new attraction in the middle of a park in a very quick amount of time.....IF you are willing to throw the resources at it to do that.

I hadn't seen this info. Is this for Universal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi1Xr4fOCBk

:thumbsup2

Well your favorite bartender is on the move again! DW and I are headed to Glacier National Park to work for the summer season! :woohoo: We're going to see Yellowstone on the way up too! :cool1::cheer2::dance3: Can you tell that I'm excited? lol I probably won't have a lot of access to the internet(not at any kind of speed anyways, haha) so I may not be on much. We leave in about 2 weeks. :D

You know.... Not on much, compared to your recent major posting spree! It might be nice getting some piece and quiet from our chatty bartender for a change. ;)

:lmao::lmao:

Good luck dude and have fun! Glad things are working out for you guys.

Yea. It's crazy how quickly they built it. Granted, it's a clone from the one in Hollywood. But still. All I know, is I'm gonna be there day 1.

I'm heading down June 22 for a week (this was not supposed to be happening but I got a promotion and figured I'd celebrate) so I'm hoping its open while I'm there. I'm staying at PBH one night so I also hope it has express pass!

Honestly, I think it will be open by then. I'm expecting Memorial Day, or at the LATEST, mid June. Now, I don't think it's gonna be Express Pass, I mean; Forbidden Journey isn't and it took how long for Rip Ride Rockit to become one. But I'm sure if you get there early at rope drop, it shouldn't be too bad. I'm just so excited, I'm a HUGE Transformers fan.

I've done the Hollywood version of Transformers, and it was pretty darn impressive. I still prefer Spiderman from a total ride experience, but the Transformers ride system has a few tech upgrades that blew me away. I don't wear the WDW rose colored glasses ... while the entire WDW experience is still #1 in my book, The WDW ride technology upgrades are a joke compared to what Unversal has been doing in attraction investment for years. Carsland in DL is a step in the right direction, but that's on the other coast. Even seeing the plans for the Dwarves Mine Coaster has left me wondering if it's going to be an overhyped Barnstormer

Brocktoon said:
Even seeing the plans for the Dwarves Mine Coaster has left me wondering if it's going to be an overhyped Barnstormer

I really hope not! I'm very much looking forward to its opening and would be so disappointed if that were the case.

Hopefully something really awesome ride wise goes in over at AK for Avatar too. (Not that I'm a fan of the idea but could be an opportunity for state of the art technology).

jagfanjosh3252 said:
Honestly, I think it will be open by then. I'm expecting Memorial Day, or at the LATEST, mid June. Now, I don't think it's gonna be Express Pass, I mean; Forbidden Journey isn't and it took how long for Rip Ride Rockit to become one. But I'm sure if you get there early at rope drop, it shouldn't be too bad. I'm just so excited, I'm a HUGE Transformers fan.

A girl can dream lol. Im just in awe at how big the que is. I'm guessing forbidden journey maybe just as long when you think about it

Hi everyone! I'm new to the boards. Thought I'd join in the conversation and get some great tips from all you experts. I am planning my first solo trip for later this year and am a little nervous. I know I'll have a great time because I will be at Disney, but I think the first time is always the hardest. Once I get through it, I will be planning lots more trips. My friends just aren't really that interested in Disney (what??) so I gotta do what I gotta do :cool1:

Welcome, feel free to jump into the conversation.

Have a fantastic trip and happy birthday.

Welcome.

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend, this is probably the last time I will be on as a single girl.:)

You sound like you have great summer plans. There are plenty of places that have free wifi, so check in when you can.

Just wanted to wish everyone a fantastic weekend, we leave tomorrow for our Disney wedding. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter