Singles(& ex-singles who refuse to leave)Social Club: Amazingly, It's still 5o'clock!

New to the forum, new to the thread. Hello all! Not too sure how this thread works but I'm single? 23 year old male if that's expected in the first post. Just started exploring the forum and seems like a really enjoyable community. Looking forward to talking to you all.

And 5 o'clock continues to roll around, and around, and around.

Just back three weeks ago, but I feel like I'm still there.

I'm going to be back in the World in mid-October most likely (w/o 10/13) - celebrating a very special birthday for my mother, and seeing my extended family. We're probably going to try to do the big balcony Grand Villa at BWV again. We've done it twice - you could put a bowling alley in the place. We like to stand outside and blow bubbles down at people on the Boardwalk.

If people are around that week, then perhaps we'll run into each other!

(Oh, any Eastern Mass. / NH / RI ladies around on this thread?)

Looks like I'll need to add a vacation ticker over the weekend. :yay: I just got confirmation that the Brocktoon-mobile (aka RV) has a Fort Wilderness preferred site book from 10/23 - 10/31. Now I need to start focusing on airfare and deciding whether I want to fly down on 10/23 or 10/24. Also need to start thinking about some potential ADRs to make at the end of this month. Raglan Road and Yachtsman are a given, but I'm thinking about a few others as well.

Flying Fish was amazing. Be Our Guest for dinner is good as well. I prefer lunch. But dinner was good second time around

And 5 o'clock continues to roll around, and around, and around.

Just back three weeks ago, but I feel like I'm still there.

I'm going to be back in the World in mid-October most likely (w/o 10/13) - celebrating a very special birthday for my mother, and seeing my extended family. We're probably going to try to do the big balcony Grand Villa at BWV again. We've done it twice - you could put a bowling alley in the place. We like to stand outside and blow bubbles down at people on the Boardwalk.

If people are around that week, then perhaps we'll run into each other!

(Oh, any Eastern Mass. / NH / RI ladies around on this thread?)

I am there at that time, 10/11-10/15, staying at BWV!

Flying Fish was amazing. Be Our Guest for dinner is good as well. I prefer lunch. But dinner was good second time around

If you're over in Epcot and they they still have the Tipsy Duck on menu in China ... knock one back for me on a Friday!

New to the forum, new to the thread. Hello all! Not too sure how this thread works but I'm single? 23 year old male if that's expected in the first post. Just started exploring the forum and seems like a really enjoyable community. Looking forward to talking to you all.

:welcome: to the group! feel free to pull up a chair, get yourself a drink at the bar, and join in the fun! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Did I call him that? That explains it then!!!

;)

:lmao:

Not gone, just not husband! LOL, I should have clarified, just everyone else is all getting married and stuff...

Maybe you need to drag him to WDW and drop a few more hints? ;)

Want makes it disgusting IMO is that it's with the DW. Like. When the DW melts, it gets bad. But hey. That just me

The lime green thing made us automatically assume. . .lol.

LOL,, I said official heels of the dis, not the official walking shoes of WDW...

I love a woman in heels, but I'm not sadistic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter