Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

Wow, you guys weren't kidding about the influx of 26 year old Disney girls, were you? LoL

I've only a got a few more weeks of being 26. It's ok though. That just means I get to go down to Disney for a few days at the end of February as a present to myself. ;)

Hi ladies. *waves*

I'm 24, and I live in NYC. Single and pretty much hating it, but what can you do? ;)

Nice to meet you all.

Hey everyone,

My name is Princess and I'm new to the board. Im also single :)

Nice to meet more disney fanatics that i can relate to :banana:

Hello! I am new to the site but wanted to stop and say, well hi. I am single 24 and am new to living in central florida actually. So far I've run into the 'How does one meet other like minded individuals..." issue so it's nice to find a thread where I can at least meet like minded Disney fans :)

Hello! I am new to the site but wanted to stop and say, well hi. I am single 24 and am new to living in central florida actually. So far I've run into the 'How does one meet other like minded individuals..." issue so it's nice to find a thread where I can at least meet like minded Disney fans :)

Nice to meet you. I'll be moving to Orlando in Aug to do the Disney College Program =)

Oh the Disney College Program! That is exciting, I did that in 2010 I was a Vacation Planner. What are you going to be doing? You will have a great time on the program! And nice to meet you as well!

Hey Ladies, my name is Nicole I am 24, from NJ, single and Bi-curious I guess you could say I don't really know what I want but I want to explore a little more before I decide. I hope this isn't wrong posting it to the single Lesbians board, I guess I just wanted somewhere to express my feelings.

This thread needs some new life to it!

Anyone up for posting pictures? I'll start!

This is me in Italy at Epcot in October

429113_10100215992995102_117194_44474254_1517696607_n.jpg

And this is me and one of my best friends in line for Star Tours

jzd77.jpg

Would love to see pictures of you guys too. Let's get this thread going again!

Single in England!!

37 and never too old for Disney, up for a few American (god I love that accent) pen pals or am I too old....

Would love to chat to some other Disney maniacs :rolleyes1

Visiting September 13th to the 21st then 22nd to 28th Sarasota baby!

xx

Single in England!!

37 and never too old for Disney, up for a few American (god I love that accent) pen pals or am I too old....

xx

Single in England!!

xx
I am 35 and maybe it is just because of my age, but I don't believe you are ever too old. :goodvibes

I have been around the board awhile but haven't started posting till recently. I recently came out and am very happily single for a little bit. :goodvibes
I am and have always been a huge Disney freak and can't wait to take my kids to the world by myself and enjoy the world again but fully as me.:flower3:
Oh and here is a pic also.
021.jpg

Single here! Living in London, united kingdom! Off to the magical world in 49 days! Can't wait :D

:wave2: I live in Port Orange, but will be moving soon to some other place, probably here in Central Florida.

I'm 44 years old and I haven't been really single since 1991. Needless to say, things are a bit different in the dating world now. I am adapting to dating in the modern age.

Glad to find that there are other Disney fans in the same boat. :)

This thread needs some new life to it!

Anyone up for posting pictures? I'll start!

Gorgeous! :) New to the forums here - I live in Texas but I frequent Disney, and am about to get myself hooked on the RunDisney runs!! Love me some WDW! :cool1:

photo.JPG

4855_528671431610_5083536_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter