Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

KaylaSue22 said:
I don't have a trip planned till January! :(

I definitely do need to move somewhere warm!! I would love to soak up some sunshine!

January? Oh my, that's a long time. Right now, 74. Tomorrow, 82. Sorry☺

sunnygal041 said:
Stay warm and safe. Looks like rough weather ahead for you.

We got a blizzard today with some freezing rain! So roads are slippery but I'm in for the night now! Snuggled in my warm bed as I type!

KaylaSue22 said:
We got a blizzard today with some freezing rain! So roads are slippery but I'm in for the night now! Snuggled in my warm bed as I type!

Hope all is with you. i went to college in NE PA.

Hello. I'm 48, divorced and lesbian. Love the Disney parks. I used to be on this site a lot when planning trips with the kids. I've been thinking of a solo trip, but haven't decided.

How about some ice breakers? What do you do for a living? I'm a nurse.
What is your favorite Disney attraction? I think I like Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom.
Which Disney hotel have u enjoyed the most? For me, the Polynesian followed by the Contemporary then the Swan...Although I like them all...except Yacht Club seemed too stiff.

Puffy2 said:
Hello. I'm 48, divorced and lesbian. Love the Disney parks. I used to be on this site a lot when planning trips with the kids. I've been thinking of a solo trip, but haven't decided.

What is your favorite Disney attraction? I think I like Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom.
Which Disney hotel have u enjoyed the most? For me, the Polynesian followed by the Contemporary then the Swan...Although I like them all...except Yacht Club seemed too stiff.

Hi and welcome back! I am recently "divorced" as well. I'm a counselor for folks with disabilities. I really love the Tiki Room, old school, I guess. Not really crazy about HS. The Poly is my fave, followed by CR and BC.

Hello :) Glad you are joining us in here!

I am an ultrasound tech during the week and I waitress on the weekends (more in the summer than now, live in a tourist area).

I have trouble choosing when someone asks me my Disney favorites.. I like everything so much!! The last time I was there I definitely had the most fun at Epcot! My mom and I went all around the world and took pictures in every country!! It was soooo much fun! We laughed our way around the world!

I again can't choose a favorite. Every resort has its own little set of pluses! The value resorts are so cute and have that larger than life Disney magic feeling to them! Love the Polynesian too, best restaurants, great beach view for fireworks and electric water parade, and just fun to walk around and explore.

Welcome! I'm a nurse as well! I've done a few solo trips and they've actually been really fun! Single rider lines for the rides for hardly no wait time is pretty awesome. . as well as no debate on what to do or what to eat amongst your group! :)

KaylaSue22 said:
Hello :) Glad you are joining us in here!

I am an ultrasound tech during the week and I waitress on the weekends (more in the summer than now, live in a tourist area).

I have trouble choosing when someone asks me my Disney favorites.. I like everything so much!! The last time I was there I definitely had the most fun at Epcot! My mom and I went all around the world and took pictures in every country!! It was soooo much fun! We laughed our way around the world!

I again can't choose a favorite. Every resort has its own little set of pluses! The value resorts are so cute and have that larger than life Disney magic feeling to them! Love the Polynesian too, best restaurants, great beach view for fireworks and electric water parade, and just fun to walk around and explore.

Hey Kayla, how the heck are ya? Survive the blizzard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter