• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

single digits are here 1 sleeps to go!

So glad you ate safe at home at last. I know this trip had some major dramas for you but I hope you can look back and remember and enjoy all the fun things most of all.

I bet that first sleep in your own beds is absolutely fabulous!!

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I loved landing in Perth yesterday watching the Modern Family trip to DL with us and the kids all going that's where we were yesterday i think i am going to download that episode to watch again and again :)

So glad you ate safe at home at last. I know this trip had some major dramas for you but I hope you can look back and remember and enjoy all the fun things most of all.

I bet that first sleep in your own beds is absolutely fabulous!!

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Thanks i am glad to be here and that first seep was great i am looking forward to tonight and hopefully being able to have a full nights sleep. The kids have not stopped talking about how much fun they had.

Glad that you are home safely. I hope you and your son start to feel better soon.

Thanks me to i am really over feeling like a truck ran over my chest.

so glad that you are at home, safe and sound, and can now rest and recover and feel better :)

i totally understand about feeling that you didn't get the full value out of the trip because you were sick. it made me determined to go back so that i can catch up on those missed opportunities.

thanks for the on the road updates - felt as though we were there with you :)

Happy to hear you all made it home safely. Hope you are feeling better soon! This certainly will be a trip you will be talking about for years to come:goodvibes

Glad to hear you made it home safely. Sounds like you could've done with a few days of DH at home to help you recuperate. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Glad you made it home safely. It is not fun being sick when you are away - just rest up now and get yourselves better soon! :thumbsup2
And you said it yourself - the kids have not stopped talking about the fun they had!! Isn't that just the best!! :thumbsup2
Shame your hubby had to leave for work so soon, too! :worried:

Its amazing how much has happened in the time we were away DH was hoping to go back to being away for only 1 week at a time when we got home but with all the job losses going on at the moment he is most definitely staying put.
:hug: Thanks for all your well wishes sometimes i feel like i get more support from you guys than my real life especially when it comes to my Disney addiction but i guess that's why we are all here to be with people who get it :hug:

so glad that you are at home, safe and sound, and can now rest and recover and feel better :)

i totally understand about feeling that you didn't get the full value out of the trip because you were sick. it made me determined to go back so that i can catch up on those missed opportunities.

thanks for the on the road updates - felt as though we were there with you :)
Thanks it is good to be home, and hoping recovery doesnt take to long and apart from tonight when the boys need to go to Youth group will be hibernating people here are telling me there is a flu going around that is taking 6 weeks to recover from:scared1:
Happy to hear you all made it home safely. Hope you are feeling better soon! This certainly will be a trip you will be talking about for years to come:goodvibes
We will thats for sure the kids will never let us travel without flu injections again and we didnt even get the flu:rotfl2:

welcome back. it is always bitter sweet coming back from holidays.
It is but i can honestly say for the first time i am very happy to be home

Glad to hear you made it home safely. Sounds like you could've done with a few days of DH at home to help you recuperate. I hope you're feeling better soon.
I would of loved it if he could of stayed longer but i think it would of made it harder when he had to go back and unfortunately our bank account needs him to go back to work immediately. It's going to be a long 2 weeks:sad2:

Rest relax and recoup.......:wave2:
I am working on it its freezing cold and raining here enjoy that warm weather

Glad you're home safely and hope you're all 100% soon
Thanks 100% sounds great.

Glad you made it home safely. It is not fun being sick when you are away - just rest up now and get yourselves better soon! :thumbsup2
And you said it yourself - the kids have not stopped talking about the fun they had!! Isn't that just the best!! :thumbsup2
Shame your hubby had to leave for work so soon, too! :worried:
Your right its not fun at all and i am so glad the kids dont seem to have let them it bother them as much as it has me.

Glad to see you made it home safely. Hope you're feeling better soon. :flower3:
Thanks it is nice to be home!

Glad to see you home safe and sound. My DH is away at the moment too! I hope the weeks past swiftly. And a belated congrats on DVC. We too are thinking about it, we just have to finish paying school fees and then it is on the cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter