• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Since the points are the same, what are the differences between Boulder Ridge & Copper Creek?

WelcomeHome

Mouseketeer
They both allow access to the same pools and amenities, so what's different other than Copper Creek is part of the main lodge and Boulder Right is in the separate DVC building?

Is the square footage bigger in one than the other??? Is Copper Creek strictly limited to a maximum of 4 adults while you can still add a 5th adult to Boulder Ridge provide you supply bedding and towels for the 5th person??? Does one have a better view than the other????

What's the pluses and minuses of each????

Best wishes,
David

Expiration date, for one. Interior decorating is different, as is location within the resort (CCV is in the main lodge building). CCV also has cabins and grand villas.

BRV are a bit larger than CCV. BRV studios will sleep five, CCV only four. No Murphy bed in the CCV studio.

************** has floor plans of each studio, if you scroll down a ways in this link: http://**************.net/2017/03/08/copper-creek-villas-at-disneys-wilderness-lodge/

Square feet are there, too.

So does that mean CCV is just hotel rooms in the main building that were turned into DVC rooms and suites? And BRV are the existing villas that used to be called Wilderness Lodge Villas? I am confused, I haven't really been following what was going on there.

So does that mean CCV is just hotel rooms in the main building that were turned into DVC rooms and suites? And BRV are the existing villas that used to be called Wilderness Lodge Villas? I am confused, I haven't really been following what was going on there.
That one wing of the main lodge was turned into DVC villas from studios to grand villas and includes the new cabins built along the shore of Bay Lake (DVC villas are not considered suites since suites usually indicate Concierge level fancy rooms). Boulder Ridge is the existing building that was called Villas at Wilderness Lodge in the past. Two separate DVC resorts at one location.

That one wing of the main lodge was turned into DVC villas from studios to grand villas and includes the new cabins built along the shore of Bay Lake (DVC villas are not considered suites since suites usually indicate Concierge level fancy rooms). Boulder Ridge is the existing building that was called Villas at Wilderness Lodge in the past. Two separate DVC resorts at one location.
Gotcha. Thanks for explaining.

I hope in the future that more 1 BR layouts have two sinks and TWO toilets like AKL-Kidani and BLT. That is a huge plus for us. I'd rather have that than the huge tub anyway. I see CCV did the usual 1 toilet and a huge tub instead...

I hope in the future that more 1 BR layouts have two sinks and TWO toilets like AKL-Kidani and BLT. That is a huge plus for us. I'd rather have that than the huge tub anyway. I see CCV did the usual 1 toilet and a huge tub instead...

The old Wilderness Lodge rooms were small for Deluxe. They don't have room for that, plus they probably used the existing plumbing plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter