Signing up for Emerald Club

Gail, thank you once again! Sorry to take awhile to reply but I have had my hands full the last few days with my DD1 who has had the stomach flu. Ugh, it has been pretty awful but at least she is getting it out of her system before the trip. I just hope the rest of us don't get it.

Both of the rates you found look great. I wish I could use the DC code but since I never was a member, I would be worried that once we tried to check out, the attendant would say "no way, now your bill is $400!" :eek: The BJ's coupon would save a little more money but I know that you leave very soon for your trip. I would feel bad asking you to mail it when I am sure you are very busy right now. If you think you would have time, I can PM you with my address but if you don't, I understand. You have already helped me a ton and at least I know that the rate I have is just about as good as I could get.

I hope you have a great trip! I was watching the weather channel this morning and Florida's weather looks so much nicer than what we have now (snow and ice are coming). Thank you again!!

Originally posted by GAIL HAYDEN
Read the previous posts. They don't charge you the fee. It is waived. It is in there, but, because their contract code is automatically entered National waives the fee. It says this on Mary's site, I wrote about it, ladyjayhawk just did it, I did it for my daughter last summer. There is no fee.

I realize this, which is why I said I would check out Turner Travel... what I said is that I was going to sign up on the Nat'l site and at the last minute realized about the $50 fee. There is a $50 fee if done without codes on the Nat'l site, right?

As it turns out, I don't need to go through Turner Travel because according to mousesavers we can get free membership because we have a Platinum AM Ex card and my DH was a graduate of Univ of Wisconsin. I do still need to sign up, though.

T&B

Originally posted by Tigger&Belle
I realize this, which is why I said I would check out Turner Travel... what I said is that I was going to sign up on the Nat'l site and at the last minute realized about the $50 fee. There is a $50 fee if done without codes on the Nat'l site, right?

As it turns out, I don't need to go through Turner Travel because according to mousesavers we can get free membership because we have a Platinum AM Ex card and my DH was a graduate of Univ of Wisconsin. I do still need to sign up, though.

T&B

My sincere apologies, I did misread your post. Yes, there is a 50.00 fee on National's site. You seem to have at least three avenues to sign up, lucky!!!! :) Again, I am sorry. Yes, you do need to sign up to use the benefits of EC.

Originally posted by GAIL HAYDEN
My sincere apologies, I did misread your post. Yes, there is a 50.00 fee on National's site. You seem to have at least three avenues to sign up, lucky!!!! :) Again, I am sorry. Yes, you do need to sign up to use the benefits of EC.

No problem. You know, they say as we age the eyes are the second thing to go...:teeth:

Wow, almost time for your trip! How is your weather? My husband was supposed to drive up to Westport, CT (where his company is based) tomorrow, but had to postpone until next week.

I hope you get out without a problem and that you have fun.

T&B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter