Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On "MY" Ride.

l_9b1511671da643bbb81789ef7231441c.jpg

every time i go to disneyland i think "i need to visit shaun"
but everytime i go your always working somewhere different. last time it was a specific place on main street (idk if you want me to say)

Not really cause editing doesn't make things better she still did it. She should keep her mouth closed she caused the drama.

Well what was the point in saying them in the first place? putting them back in doesn't make any difference it just gives evidence for us to put a warning in to a mod.

Blairee:)

okay dude really, i was going to post this earlier but i wasnt home, but really youre just causing more drama. drop it let it go, god. stop bringing it up

yeahhh.. Wellll anyways... heres some pictures to lighten the mood.. THEY ARE ALL RESPOSTS SO shut up! lol

cheeer team :)
l_fd121e06175e4c28b95143ae6f624631.jpg

me at lunch :)
Candid.jpg

My sister and I :)
testing_074q-1-1.jpg

yeahhh.. Wellll anyways... heres some pictures to lighten the mood.. THEY ARE ALL RESPOSTS SO shut up! lol

cheeer team :)
l_fd121e06175e4c28b95143ae6f624631.jpg

me at lunch :)
Candid.jpg

My sister and I :)
testing_074q-1-1.jpg
wow Steph I wish the girl cheerleaders at my school were as good looking as yours...lol

you look ok...lol.jk VERY PRETTY

Everyone looks amazing! :)

I haven't posted a picture of me in a while, so here I am:

rlc2l2.jpg

^That was taken last Friday at the dance at school, it was a Michael Jackson themed dance! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter