• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I posted that one because I felt like I was really ugly I have peircings and I didn't want to scare anyone off, I know facial peircings aren't very disney like. :(

This is me. :(
hot-Emo-girl.jpg

WTH? Someone wanna explain what's going on? I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lost!

Ok. I posted that one because I felt like I was really ugly I have peircings and I didn't want to scare anyone off, I know facial peircings aren't very disney like. :(

hot-Emo-girl.jpg

...Fail.
That's the FIRST picture under "hot emo girl" on google images.

Sonya.. go to my facebook page. READ my last status thing. xD

I love how your excuses changed from "accidentily being on copy and paste" to "I didn't wanna scare off anyone."

You seriously can NOT win with us.

;)

now lets try again and see a REAL picture of you. We do now how to tell if it's fake or not.. its NOT that hard.

a VERY quick google search proves 'your' pics are fake. both of them.

hot-Emo-girl.jpg
if you're gonna put up a fake image, at least have the url say "me.jpg" not "hot-emo-girl.jpg" ;)

hot-Emo-girl.jpg

Using paint to write on a picture doesn't mean it's you. ;)

So, let's see the REAL you.

Hahaha, how did you even know that or find that out? Or if that's what you like to search...then fight the power. Hahahaha

Lmao, no..I don't swing that way.
But if you right click the picture, in the link it said hot-emo-girl, so I did a search on it and it was the first one.

Here is my picture :-)
Sorry I am not very photogenic :p

EmoGirl235.jpg

Haha I know you guys! I had it on my last copy and paste, I am so sorry! I thought it put the right one up, I didn't mean to make an ars of myself :(

hot-Emo-girl.jpg

Welcome Back Saratoga!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter