Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Photo416.jpg

the teen board (:

Photo391.jpg

LULZ i look nakeey

maybe cause it looks like you straighened it?

Rachel, please stop with the snarky comments already. It's getting old, and quite frankly, it's pissing everyone off. I'm not saying this to be witchy, I'm saying it because it's what everyone's thinking.

Amanda, I totally get what you mean. Some day my naturally curly hair ends up pretty straight. Did you take a shower last night, comb your hair out, and leave some water in it? That's what usually makes mine pretty straight. I love your cut, I think you can totally rock it. No offense, but it's much better than the longer hair. :thumbsup2

Rachel, please stop with the snarky comments already. It's getting old, and quite frankly, it's pissing everyone off. I'm not saying this to be witchy, I'm saying it because it's what everyone's thinking.

Amanda, I totally get what you mean. Some day my naturally curly hair ends up pretty straight. Did you take a shower last night, comb your hair out, and leave some water in it? That's what usually makes mine pretty straight. I love your cut, I think you can totally rock it. No offense, but it's much better than the longer hair. :thumbsup2

i was just being honest. the truth hurts. learn to deal with it hun.

i was just being honest. the truth hurts. learn to deal with it hun.
We're cool most of the time so I'm not trying to start something, but you seriously should chill out sometimes. It seems like you have a vendetta against certain people, and I'm not the only one to notice this. Truth hurts, eh? ;)

We're cool most of the time so I'm not trying to start something, but you seriously should chill out sometimes. It seems like you have a vendetta against certain people, and I'm not the only one to notice this. Truth hurts, eh? ;)

Im not taking sides but, I agree. Even though I dont even know you but I do notice it in some of your posts.
:thumbsup2

qft.
sorry rachel, but i just don't get your deal lately. :confused3
if you don't like someones pic, don't comment on it...

i dont want to start anything either, but i have to agree with sonya
but yes i DID straighten my hair..but whenever i do it never turns out that straight...and i didnt like it being so straight but when i tried curling it..it curled too much...it jus didnt want to cooperate so yea...
and thanks sonya...ur one of the few to say u like the short better than the long!! lol :banana:

You're so cute! Is that your natural hair color?!

yea it is...its such a weird color lol =] thx! :teeth:

poop

qft.
sorry rachel, but i just don't get your deal lately. :confused3
if you don't like someones pic, don't comment on it...

pooop

rachel, your the meanest person on here & your complaining about THEM being mean? your gonna get banned one day and i'm gonna laugh .

LOL forrealz, Amanda? I think you pull it off soooo much better than the longer hair! There are very few people who can work it but I think you can. You know what else I think you might be able to pull of with a great flat iron? Go to youtube and type in "Call the shots girls aloud". In the video, the blonde girl with the short hair. I think you could definitely pull that one off with a few tweaks - it's not much different from your hair now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter