• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show off your door!!

All the doors look great! I hope to add our pictures at the end of the month. 20 days to go :cool1:

All of your doors are so cool! This reminds me, I need to make some decorations for my upcoming POP trip. After that, cruise door decos for July 2011! :cool1:

My friend and I went on a Disney cruise to celebrate our 30th birthdays as they are 1 month and 1 day apart. So we decorated our door in celebration of that. Here are some images of our door. It was a lot of fun but a lot of hard work. I don't know that I'll do this again, or maybe I won't go as detailed, but for the reason it was worth it!

door1.jpg
door2.jpg
door3.jpg
door4.jpg

My friend and I went on a Disney cruise to celebrate our 30th birthdays as they are 1 month and 1 day apart.

How fun that must be to celebrate your birthday with your BFF aboard a Disney cruise! My BFF and I have birthdays exactly 3 weeks apart, same year. Now if only I could convince her to join me on a cruise that would be perfect. HOwever, she's scared to get on one :confused3

CIMG3070.JPG

This is the door from our first cruise in 2008. Now that I have discovered the amazing graphics on the DIS boards, I'm sure our door will be more full next year!

Great thread idea. I love all the little mice using the mickey's papers. The little squiggly tails really make them pop. :)

Here's our door from the May 9-13, 2010 Bahamas on the Wonder - our first cruise!

4606906842_44f2246631.jpg

For all of them I just printed them off at home, "laminated" them between two sheets of clear contact paper and cut them out sticking magnets on the back. The contact paper lets you use them as wet erase boards, so that's the one in the middle there.

Base graphics came from people on here, and I customized them. :D

I was about to start a thread like this. I'm so glad I did a Search instead.
Let's give this thread a big bump diddy bump!popcorn::

I'm so mad at myself for not taking a picture of our door on our last cruise.

Keep your pictures coming, I love to see how creative everyone is!

Love the 1st cruise with the red border -where did you get that one?

This was from Natalie "donatalie" over on the Creative DISigns board. I adapted her design slightly to my needs. Here's the link to the original one from Natalie: 1st Cruise DISign.

You may ask her or someone else on the Creative DISign board to customize it for you.

Hope that helps.:)

Click here:

What font do you use for the tags?

You mean the Cast Member nametags? That would be the "Arial Rounded MT Bold" font, which should be pre-installed on every Windows-run computer. Head to MS Word and check if it's there.

You mean the Cast Member nametags? That would be the "Arial Rounded MT Bold" font, which should be pre-installed on every Windows-run computer. Head to MS Word and check if it's there.

Yes, thank you.

where do you get the things that have pockets on the fish extenders?

You can find some on eBay. One of the sellers is "gradysmommy" and she personalizes them for you. It depends on how many pockets you want, but the price is around $35.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter