Show off your door!!

Our Dec 2009 cruise. It was so WONDERful!!!!!!!!

100_1010.jpg

I would not even bother with the photo paper. Just upload your design to a place that does one hour photos in your area. I would rather waste $5 on bad prints versus using up printer ink.

And providing the inspiration for this

DSCF0364.jpg

Thanks all of you :thanks: :disrocks:

I love this - Can I ask where you got the Mickey Head graphic from, I would love to do something like this for my daughter.

Many thanks

Kate

I had ears for almost every day. This was taken the last night. I also had Pink Minnie Birthday ears, Sorcerer Mickey ears and the brown Pirate Hat with the little pink bow on the skull.

I had ears for almost every day. This was taken the last night. I also had Pink Minnie Birthday ears, Sorcerer Mickey ears and the brown Pirate Hat with the little pink bow on the skull.

Loved your door! My DD and I saw it as we were out delivering FE gifts.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006HN5Q/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

This is the best price I've ever seen on Amazon!! It's usually around $12.

Last time, I bought in bulk since I was decorating 5 doors, next time will be 6.
(Surprising lots of 1st time cruisers or 1st time on DCL) I can't wait!!:cool1:
http://www.decalpaper.com/category-s/5.htm

Neither site charges sales tax. :thumbsup2 In NJ anyway. :goodvibes

Thanks for the tip on Amazon. I forgot to look there. The have it on sale now for $7.99 for the 5 pack. I just purchased a couple pack for our upcoming 1st cruise in October.

Many, many thanks to tjbaggott, jordak, millipie and shadowryter (and whoever did the ears - unfortunately I've forgotten your name) who made our door on the Inaugural Baltic Cruise look like this

DSCF0349.jpg

DSCF0350.jpg

And this

DSCF0391.jpg

And this

DSCF0279.jpg

And for my birthday

DSCF0502.jpg

DSCF0504.jpg

DSCF0505.jpg

And providing the inspiration for this

DSCF0364.jpg

Thanks all of you :thanks: :disrocks:

Ears are by idrivealumina

Anyone have any Med themed doors or magnets?!

It's our first cruise...but I thought it might be fun to do a set of ears with a flag from each country!

Just a quick question from a cruise newbie. What would you suggest for a door from a 1st time cruiser? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter