Show off your door!!

Thank you very much for your reply! These magnets are new to me... Is there another thread on how to type your name in on them? or What font is used? I did read and save the thread on how to print out on magnets! Thank you very much for ur help!

The font for the name tag is Arial Rounded.
And if you go to Milliepie's blog. There is a instruction show you how to add text to a picture using Microsoft Word.
http://milliepie.blogspot.com/

Wow, beautiful, thanks for posting people!

Some of them look like stickers... how do you do that?

Laminated paper+adhesive magnets OR magnetic paper?

I'm not 100% certain this posting will work, but I will give it a try.

Didn't work. Here is a link if that will work. You can also browse around and see other pictures from the cruise this way.

http://www.pbase.com/dleighb/image/148208571

We decorated our door as a tribute to the Disney Villains. We found quotes by favorite people and figured out which villain to attribute them too. Such as "Neither a borrower nor a lender be" by Prince John.

Did you use regular magnetic paper in your printer? We are concierge on the fantasy in January and I have heard that magnets don't stick to the doors.?:confused3

This ours....

image.jpg

wondering where i could find the coffee cup with dcl logo in the coffee? leaving saturday and would really like to use this for our door!
thanks,
beth

Bethann1959 said:
wondering where i could find the coffee cup with dcl logo in the coffee? leaving saturday and would really like to use this for our door!
thanks,
beth

That coffee cup magnet is cute!! Was hoping that they'd respond! I'd like it for my cruise door because it is Soo true! I've also read that the coffee served is not good at all---going to be a long week! :-)

Just found this thread. Cool ideas here.

Here is Tower of Terror themed door and FE from our last cruise.

Disney2012-0321_zpsa42dbb70.jpg

Disney2012-0263_zpsd5b7f742.jpg

That coffee cup magnet is cute!! Was hoping that they'd respond! I'd like it for my cruise door because it is Soo true! I've also read that the coffee served is not good at all---going to be a long week! :-)

Sorry to say but that Disigner is no longer on the Disboards. I really miss him; he had so many amazing talents!! :(

ruadisneyfan2 said:
Sorry to say but that Disigner is no longer on the Disboards. I really miss him; he had so many amazing talents!! :(

Darn! Well, nothing says that we couldn't make something similar, right? Might have to ask someone to help us coffee addicts out! :-)

Oops wrong thread!!! I was having too much fun going between this thread and the thread for my cruise!!

Betsy in IN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter