Show Me Your Smolder! October 2012 B-Day TR NEW 4/1 Trip Wrap Up & NEW PTR LINK!

how cool that a photopass photographer was in the barber shop! I'd never seen that before and would love to have one there all the time. Its like the BBB for boys, so they should get the same star treatment, right?

The interactive queue for HM is a must with toddlers, I swear Everett enjoys it more than even the ride itself. I'm glad Paxton wasn't too upset in the HM, its tough when it is dark and there are strange noises.

Yum, I think CHH is in your future! :goodvibes

I'm glad to see that Paxton calmed down for his haircut. That would have been very concerning though when he had hist little freak out as he was being put in the chair. At least he calmed down and went with the flow. The CM's who work in the barber shop must be just absolutel phenomenal. You know they have to be dealing with multiple toddler meltdowns in their chairs daily.

It was a bit of a relief to see that Paxton did well in HM too. That wasn't one of DS's favorites last year.

Glad he ended up enjoying his haircut after all. It looks great! :thumbsup2 We want to do our DD's first haircut there when we go Dec. 2013, but I'm nervous because (I know this is silly) I hate stickers! And they're all over that place. Oh, well, I've got a year to work that one out. :rotfl:

Also, yum if you're headed for CHH!

how cool that a photopass photographer was in the barber shop! I'd never seen that before and would love to have one there all the time. Its like the BBB for boys, so they should get the same star treatment, right?

The interactive queue for HM is a must with toddlers, I swear Everett enjoys it more than even the ride itself. I'm glad Paxton wasn't too upset in the HM, its tough when it is dark and there are strange noises.

Yum, I think CHH is in your future! :goodvibes

It was such a great surprise to see PP in there! It really let DH enjoy the experience instead of trying to get a ton of pictures like he usually is.

Oh yes, Paxton definitely enjoyed the heck out of that queue, but not so much the actual ride, but I'm glad he wasn't screaming or really freaking out during it.

You may be right!! ;)

I'm glad to see that Paxton calmed down for his haircut. That would have been very concerning though when he had hist little freak out as he was being put in the chair. At least he calmed down and went with the flow. The CM's who work in the barber shop must be just absolutel phenomenal. You know they have to be dealing with multiple toddler meltdowns in their chairs daily.

It was a bit of a relief to see that Paxton did well in HM too. That wasn't one of DS's favorites last year.

DH and I totally gave each other that look of panic when he started freaking out! We were both so relieved when he calmed down. Those CM's are just amazing in there with customers of all ages. They are probably pumping unfiltered pixie dust through the air vents in there or something to get the toddlers to cooperate!

Glad he ended up enjoying his haircut after all. It looks great! :thumbsup2 We want to do our DD's first haircut there when we go Dec. 2013, but I'm nervous because (I know this is silly) I hate stickers! And they're all over that place. Oh, well, I've got a year to work that one out. :rotfl:

Also, yum if you're headed for CHH!

Oh yes, not even just the barber shop, CM's from all over gave him stickers all the time! I hated it last year because he always tried to eat them, but this year was a little better. Except for that first day, because those ones he had on his legs got baked on in the sun and were a pain to get off that night!!

I love that the PP photographers captured his haircut even if his eyes do show that he was crying. Definitely the memories to save! I love the picture while he's still in the chair and the barber has his hand over his head. Paxton's dimples are out of this world adorable!

Yay for being okay with HM! Haha, the grip on the bar sounds so cute.

I'm back to see your pics and the ones in the barbershop are so, so cute. You got so many great shots of Paxton, despite his initial meltdown. You can definitely see it coming in that "foreshadow" picture. :rolleyes1

Your pictures from outside of the Barbershop are also great.

Please ask your DH how he got the shot of the ghosts in the dining room at the HM. I try and try but never get the camera to focus on anything. Please ask him what manual mode he is using on what he is doing with light balance and iso. I also can never get the hitch hiking ghosts. I've got be doing something wrong with the manual settings.

Great update!

Sorry your DS's haircut started off rocky. At least in the end he calmed down and he was able to get the cut. Stickers work wonders! :rotfl:

GREAT haircut pics!! Super cute :)

Thanks!!

I love that the PP photographers captured his haircut even if his eyes do show that he was crying. Definitely the memories to save! I love the picture while he's still in the chair and the barber has his hand over his head. Paxton's dimples are out of this world adorable!

Yay for being okay with HM! Haha, the grip on the bar sounds so cute.

That is one of my favorites too! When you can catch it on camera, he has such a sweet little smile. And I love the dimple!!

It was so funny, I was leaning back against the buggy as it went down, but he grabbed the bar and kept himself pulled up to it the whole day!

I'm back to see your pics and the ones in the barbershop are so, so cute. You got so many great shots of Paxton, despite his initial meltdown. You can definitely see it coming in that "foreshadow" picture. :rolleyes1

Your pictures from outside of the Barbershop are also great.

Please ask your DH how he got the shot of the ghosts in the dining room at the HM. I try and try but never get the camera to focus on anything. Please ask him what manual mode he is using on what he is doing with light balance and iso. I also can never get the hitch hiking ghosts. I've got be doing something wrong with the manual settings.

Great update!

Haha I know! In that picture through the window it's like he's begging for someone to save him! So glad he calmed down and we were able to get some good photos of it.

I read DH your post and he will make a post to let you know his settings. :goodvibes Those are actually his first round HM pics, there are some even better ones later in the trip!

Sorry your DS's haircut started off rocky. At least in the end he calmed down and he was able to get the cut. Stickers work wonders! :rotfl:

We were so thankful he finally calmed down! I was so worried when we first put him down and he was obviously unhappy about it. Stickers were a lifesaver more than once on this trip!

Oh Michael was fantastic with Paxton! Sorry about his meltdown, but how did you manage to get PP pics?!?! so jealous! There was not a PP photographer in there when we were there. The photos came out super cute too!! :goodvibes

It looks like you guys had such a great time! Love it! :goodvibes

Oh Michael was fantastic with Paxton! Sorry about his meltdown, but how did you manage to get PP pics?!?! so jealous! There was not a PP photographer in there when we were there. The photos came out super cute too!! :goodvibes

It looks like you guys had such a great time! Love it! :goodvibes

Yes, Michael was GREAT!! It seems like all of the CMs in there are used to dealing with fidgety and scared kids though, so I think we would be happy with anyone cutting his hair.

It was so strange, there was just already a PP photographer in the shop! He had a card at each station, so he would come around to take pics, scan the card, and go to the next station. It was a really great surprise! There was not one there last year when we did his first haircut there. Hopefully this is something new they are going to have more often. It's so nice to be able to capture candid moments through a PP photographer like that so both DH and I can enjoy the moment.

Before I get to your regularly scheduled TR, I just wanted to share some news we received yesterday regarding DS. I think most of you followed along with DH's and my anniversary Disneyland TR, and if you did, you might remember DS got VERY sick staying with my parents that weekend. Well, we went to the allergist yesterday, and we got out answer as to why! For the longest time, we joked that he must just be allergic to my mom's house because he always ended up sick there...coughing, gunky nose and eyes, congested, sneezing, etc. So yesterday he was scratch tested for allergies (AWFUL AWFUL experience, but glad we at least know what the problem is), and turns out he is allergic to eggs, which we had figured, but he is also allergic to CATS! Now, we have a cat ourselves and so this thought never occurred to us that he could be allergic to my mom's cat. His symptoms are usually mild here, but her cat must be more highly allergenic. In talking to my mom, it seems that is the case since my sister and I grew up with 2 cats, but when we got this one, my sister had to start locking her out of her room at night because sleeping with her made her so congested and sniffly. Of course, the room we always put him to sleep in at my mom's house is the room that cat spends about 99% of her time, so no wonder he was so miserable there!!

Luckily, since he does not seem to react much to our cat Callie, we don't need to kick her out of the house. The allergist said just not to let her sleep with him, which she has never done. We keep his door closed at night exactly to prevent her from cuddling with him already. So my mom is going to keep the cat in a different room from where she plans to let Paxton sleep when he comes to visit now, and she is getting an air purifier for his room as well. So hopefully he will now have much better experiences sleeping over at Nonni & Poppi's house!

Anyway, moving on to...

Day 2 Continued: Sunday October 21st

Most of you guessed it from my last update, we were headed to one of our favorite places to eat in MK, Columbia Harbour House! There was hardly anyone else in there yet, which is why we almost always eat really early. While DH headed into line to order the food, I took DS up the steps (that was a highlight for him, climbing those stairs!) to try to get a table in our usual spot. However, our "usual spot" is where we ate for our KTTK tour a few years ago, and it was roped off for a KTTK group! lol So we parked it instead near the middle of the upstairs dining room so we would be close to the condiment station. I was able to clean up DS's hands and grab ketchup, napkins, and utensils while he amused himself with a barnyard app on the iPad.

0234.jpg

DH ended up getting a chicken basket and a fish basket and he and I shared both. DS got the kids nuggets (which looked disgusting, by the way, but it was one of the only times the whole trip that he actually ate well in the parks, so he definitely didn't hate them) with the yogurt (he loved this at every meal) and the grapes (he enjoyed playing with these at every meal!).

After an uneventful lunch, we decided we were ready for some swashbuckling adventure, so we headed off to Adventureland to visit Jack Sparrow and the other buccaneers at Pirates of the Caribbean.

0236.jpg

0237.jpg

0239.jpg

0241.jpg

The queue was nonexistent, so we walked right up to the loading area. However, I did make DH stop along the way for a shot of these guys.

0243-Copy.jpg

We boarded our boat and sat DS in between us. I had my arm around him holding on tight, because he seemed a little nervous. I was pretty excited to check out the addition of the mermaids to the opening scene! They had just been added a few days before we had arrived.

0245-Copy.jpg

0246-Copy.jpg

0247-Copy.jpg

Then we came to the drop...And although I held DS just a little tighter for that part, he freaked! He immediately climbed into my lap with his chest to mine and buried his head in my neck. Thankfully he was not screaming or crying hysterically, but he was obviously NOT a fan of the drop! It was kind of funny, because the next scene you come to is Barbossa shooting from the Black Pearl with the cannons, and he looked up at me and said, "Ouch!" as if he had been hit by a cannonball in the fight.

He spent the rest of the attraction with his head mostly buried in my neck although I could get him to peek up occasionally to point out a dog or a cat here and there.

0251-Copy.jpg

0253-Copy.jpg

0256-Copy.jpg

0259-Copy.jpg

0260-Copy.jpg

0263-Copy.jpg

0266-Copy.jpg

0274-Copy.jpg

I still love Pirates here, but it occurred to me as it ended that it is really SO much shorter than its DL counterpart! I guess after riding it several times over two recent DL trips, I was a little spoiled to the longer version!

So since he had been slightly traumatized by riding HM and PotC back to back, we decided it was time to venture back to Fantasyland for an old favorite from our last two trips, the Carrousel! As we got into line, DS immediately brightened and started pointing and yelling, "Horse! Horse!" Score one for mom & dad because although we were not thrilled to be spending precious park time riding the carousel, it was a guaranteed toddler pleaser. I mean, just look at this excitement as we got him on a horse & strapped him in!

0277-Copy.jpg

0280-Copy.jpg

Soon enough, our horses were on the move, and the camera had to quickly go away because...DS dissolved into hysterical tears!!! For some reason, he was definitely NOT a carousel fan this time around! He literally cried the entire time from the second the horse started moving until it came to a halt what felt like 8 years later. The guy on the horse next to his was so nice. He was smiling and high fiving him before the ride started because he was so amused at DS's enthusiasm, and then when it started and he lost it, the guy was tossing encouraging words DS's way.

So, scratch that score for mom & dad...in fact, I'm pretty sure by that time in DS's playbook, we were in the red!

Interestingly, I noticed that for the rest of the trip, DS had his Regal Carrousel blinders on and treated it like an ex-girlfriend at a high school reunion and avoided even glancing over towards it. :lmao:

Wondering what we should do next, we headed over to Winnie the Pooh and saw a 40 minute wait. We considered heading back to Storybook Circus to see if DS was tall enough for Barnstormer, but as we were walking behind the Mad Tea Party, he knocked out in the stroller. So we changed directions and headed up through Tomorrowland towards the hub to try and do our first SotMK adventure on Main Street. DH wanted to stop in one of the shops there to check out the Vinylmations for trade, so I snapped a picture of my favorite alien (with the worst attraction known to man!).

0281-Copy.jpg

0282.jpg

DS snoozing away​

We stopped again on the bridge to let the Move It Shake It Celebrate It parade start moving along so we would be walking through all the noise with DS.

0283.jpg

0284.jpg

See you another day, Tomorrowland!​

Continued in next post...

Day 2 Continued: Sunday October 21st

We walked down the path that runs parallel to Main Street up towards the Plaza to get to Main Street and began walking through the shops to get to our first SotMK portal. While DH was looking at merchandise in the store of glass items, I was drawn to these!

0285.jpg

0286.jpg

So adorable!

0287.jpg

We walked through the shop and stopped in one of those side streets while the parade was passing. DH took DS as far back as he could to avoid the noise, but I decided to run up to the corner and get some pictures of the parade.

0288.jpg

0290.jpg

I guess I just liked this display

0292.jpg

0293.jpg

0294.jpg

0296.jpg

0297.jpg

0303.jpg

0306-Copy.jpg

0308.jpg

0313.jpg

0314.jpg

0316.jpg

DH started to play his game once the parade had finished, but after a couple of portals, DS woke up. We had been wondering how he would do with stroller napping this trip and we weren't sure if we would need to take him back for a break and a nap every single day. This was the perfect day to practice since we didn't have a resort to go back to! But it turns out he maxed out at only 45 minutes in the stroller vs. 2 hours at the resort, so we did end up going back for a nap every day.

Continued in next post...

After the parade and DS waking up, DH had to abandon his Main Street SotMK mission in the middle, and we kept walking through the shops. We saw the Dapper Dans come out, so I stopped to watch them perform a bit while DH went to check out the Vinyls for trade at the Art of Disney store, then we walked through the Confectionary. Smells like heaven in there!

0319.jpg

0322.jpg

0323.jpg

0326.jpg

Just love the fall decorations!!

We decided to head up the train station for a ride on the choo choo, thinking this was definitely something DS would love. Luckily, this time, we were right! I didn't think you could take the stroller on it at all, so we parked it and decided to take a full circle tour. I saw later that you can bring your stroller on folded with no problem. However, we had already seen and done a lot and it was only our first day, so we decided to enjoy a 20 minute ride around the park.

0330.jpg

I thought this luggage was so cute, like it's a real passenger railroad!

0331.jpg

0332.jpg

Spotted the Avenger monorail!

0337.jpg

0338-Copy.jpg

More luggage!

0339.jpg

0340.jpg

Passing Big Thunder Mountain

0344.jpg

As we passed through the Frontierland stop, I could see where they had relocated Woody & Jessie to their own meeting spot instead of just in the walkway between Frontierland and Adventureland. So when we got back to the Main Street station, we decided to head over there to get them to both autograph DS's book on Woody's page. We stopped on our walk through Adventureland to get an ice water from Sunshine Tree Terrace. I stopped in what looked like a shorter line, just a dad, a grandpa, and a little girl. But that was a bust because they were buying ice cream and drinks for the TWENTY PEOPLE sitting off to the side!! I felt like I was standing there forever, and the CM just kept handing them item after item. It was neverending! I kept wanting to move, but you know how you just know if you move to another line, you're going to get stuck behind someone else and those people that were in front of you before are going to finally be done JUST because you moved? Yeah, I still should have moved. MANY people came and went in the time I was standing there waiting for my chance to order a freaking ice water!

So by the time I was done there, DS was about at his breaking point. He was hot, tired, and didn't look like he would make it through waiting for a character meet, and likely would not be impressed with Woody & Jessie at this point. We abandoned that plan and went instead to the Tiki Room which was about to start its next show in just a few minutes.

0349-Copy.jpg

0350-Copy.jpg

After missing out on DS having a great time in the Tiki Room on our DL trip when DH took him so I could ride Indiana Jones, I had my hopes up for this time, only to be let down. DS paid attention to the show, but was not interested in clapping along or dancing. But, it was a nice break from the heat and it kept him entertained, so it was still a winner.

By that time, it was getting close to the afternoon parade, and we wanted to stay at least until it was finished, so we headed back towards Main Street.

UP NEXT: Celebrate a Dream Come True

And to all my U.S. friends, hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!! (And if you are not a U.S. friend, I hope you have an awesome regular Thursday! :rotfl:)

mickeythanksgiving.gif

I know the tests weren't any fun, but it's a good thing that you finally know what was wrong with Paxton. At least now you know to treat it to keep him more comfortable.

You keep making me nervous about our trip when I see how Paxton is less enthusiastic about some of the rides. I've been watching videos with DS and I'm a little bit nervous about making it through Pirates.

I think we'll be Ok with the carousel, but now I'm starting to be reluctant to count on that one...:rolleyes1

I'm glad he at least slept a little bit in the stroller. Too bad he wouldn't stay asleep long enough to let you guys have some fun while he napped.

I know exactly what you mean about being in a line like that. I hate it when that happens. There would be nothing worse than getting out of that line only to have them finish just as you walked away. :headache: I think at that point I'd just find another CS place to get some water from. :rotfl:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, now you know what's up with Master P. Poor little guy! Good thing he is not allergic to your cat. He would hate it here. I have three. :faint:

Great day, even if the little guy was melting down on rides. I guess he's at the age where a lot of things are scary and you just never know what is going to frighten him.

Parades pics and great and, again, I am impressed with your DH's ability to get such low light picture in POC. They turned out great. I must know the secret to his success. :rotfl:

Great update!

I'm glad you know what was setting poor Paxton off! My brother was allergic to cats, but we didn't figure it out until he was in high school! Poor guy lived with cats all his life and we thought he just had asthma.

I'm sorry that Paxton had a difficult time with some of the rides. Everett was picky this last trip too, he wouldn't ride the carousel, and had real opinions about other rides as well. Luckily he wasn't scared, just really stubborn, but it was a similar experience. I'm glad the train and the tiki room was a big hit. I think you have hope for your next trip if Paxton was ok with the tiki effects, because lots of kids are scared of the thunder and lightning.

I know the tests weren't any fun, but it's a good thing that you finally know what was wrong with Paxton. At least now you know to treat it to keep him more comfortable.

You keep making me nervous about our trip when I see how Paxton is less enthusiastic about some of the rides. I've been watching videos with DS and I'm a little bit nervous about making it through Pirates.

I think we'll be Ok with the carousel, but now I'm starting to be reluctant to count on that one...:rolleyes1

I'm glad he at least slept a little bit in the stroller. Too bad he wouldn't stay asleep long enough to let you guys have some fun while he napped.

I know exactly what you mean about being in a line like that. I hate it when that happens. There would be nothing worse than getting out of that line only to have them finish just as you walked away. :headache: I think at that point I'd just find another CS place to get some water from. :rotfl:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, we are so happy to finally know what was making our kiddo feel so bad! I'm hoping between the allergy meds and hopefully getting tubes soon (we go see the ENT Monday), he will stop getting sick with these ear infections all the time and start feeling better!

Sorry I am making you nervous!! I have to say, I was really surprised that with 2 trips under his belt, ANY attractions were making him nervous. He has been there, done that on pretty much everything. But I guess he is processing things more and understanding more than he did at 12 or even 18 months. Just remember, all kids are different! Hopefully you will not have any problems. Letting him watch the videos is a great idea, so things won't be such a surprise when he experiences them.

Yeah, the stroller naps were not very productive the few times we attempted them. By the time we figured out what we wanted to do and made it to that area, it seemed like he was waking up! But I do have to say, even with how short the stroller naps were, he wasn't nearly as cranky as I would have expected afterwards.

UGH! It's like, now I've invested all this time in this one line, I can't switch to another one!! And you know when you're driving behind someone really slow and you want to pass them, but other cars keep flying up behind you and getting over before you can? That's kind of how it was in this line. People kept coming up behind me and they too would get tired of waiting, but when a new line opened up, they would jump over to it before I could. So frustrating!! You're probably right, I should have just gone somewhere else, but I just couldn't make myself leave that line! :rotfl: Actually, that seemed to happen to me a lot on this trip. That's what I get for picking what I THINK will be the shortest line!

Well, now you know what's up with Master P. Poor little guy! Good thing he is not allergic to your cat. He would hate it here. I have three. :faint:

Great day, even if the little guy was melting down on rides. I guess he's at the age where a lot of things are scary and you just never know what is going to frighten him.

Parades pics and great and, again, I am impressed with your DH's ability to get such low light picture in POC. They turned out great. I must know the secret to his success. :rotfl:

Great update!

Yes, we are so relieved to finally know what is wrong. I'm pretty sure my mouth dropped open in shock with the doctor said, "Well, he is allergic to eggs, and he's also allergic to cats." :confused3 So my mom is taking a LOT of precautions now so that Paxton can still hopefully have sleepovers at her house without being miserable.

We were really surprised at what rides seemed to bother him, but you are right, you just never know how they are going to react at that age, even if it is something they have done several times in the past. I guess he is just more aware of his surroundings and understands things more than he did on previous trips.

I will have to remind him to reply with his camera talk. It has been busy around here this week! But I'll give him a nudge tonight. :goodvibes

I'm glad you know what was setting poor Paxton off! My brother was allergic to cats, but we didn't figure it out until he was in high school! Poor guy lived with cats all his life and we thought he just had asthma.

I'm sorry that Paxton had a difficult time with some of the rides. Everett was picky this last trip too, he wouldn't ride the carousel, and had real opinions about other rides as well. Luckily he wasn't scared, just really stubborn, but it was a similar experience. I'm glad the train and the tiki room was a big hit. I think you have hope for your next trip if Paxton was ok with the tiki effects, because lots of kids are scared of the thunder and lightning.

Yes, that's exactly what the doctor said, that sometimes it is so bad it appears to be asthma when it's really an allergy, but luckily, Paxton is not that bad at all. It has never caused him to wheeze or have any trouble breathing, just congestion, runny nose, runny eyes, and sometimes coughing or sneezing.

It's frustrating as a parent who has been to Disney so many times, because I am so used to everything that happens on the attractions that I lose sight of how some things can be scary to small kids, like the effects in the Tiki Room. I'm glad that didn't seem to bother him this time, even though other things I didn't think would frighten him did. Poor thing, he was really wary of boats the rest of the trip after that ride on Pirates! The one that had me so baffled was the carousel. He LOVED the carousel in DL and cried when we would take him off. We thought that would be the biggest hit of the day! I wonder how much of it was him being tired and probably a little overstimulated. I'll have to take him to the one in the park soon and see how he does on that one.

I'm finally all caught up and here to comment. First thanks so much for the update after days and days of stressing about hosting Thanksgiving for the first time tomorrow your TR gave me a much needed break from all the stress. :thumbsup2

Alright now onto to your update! So glad you have solved the issue with Paxtons allergies. At least now you know and can take precautions. We have a cat I wish my son was allergic too. :rotfl2: She is my husbands that he brought into our marriage...haha. I've never been a cat person and she just isn't the nicest cat in the world. But I suppose I'm stuck with her now lol.

Sorry Pirates didnt quite work as planned. I'm thinking we may have the same situation with DS on our trip next week (it feels so good to be able to say next week!!) He spooks pretty easy but we are going to see how he does on other things and see if we can build up to it with him.

I laughed out loud at your carousel story, really I did. My DH looked at me like what in the world??? The exgirlfriend comment was hilarious. I think it really clicked with me because I could also see Zavier doing something like that. The pics of him before it starting are just adorable though. I just love that he wouldn't look at it again...too cute!!

I love riding the train. It is so relaxing and kind of gave us time to get a game plan last trip. I can relate with the line story. I hate lines I always try to find the shortest one and then I'm too scared to risk going to any other in case I somehow end up having to wait any longer than I already have.

Thank you again for the update hopefully I will be able to catch another before we leave Tuesday. (hint hint) :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm finally all caught up and here to comment. First thanks so much for the update after days and days of stressing about hosting Thanksgiving for the first time tomorrow your TR gave me a much needed break from all the stress. :thumbsup2

Alright now onto to your update! So glad you have solved the issue with Paxtons allergies. At least now you know and can take precautions. We have a cat I wish my son was allergic too. :rotfl2: She is my husbands that he brought into our marriage...haha. I've never been a cat person and she just isn't the nicest cat in the world. But I suppose I'm stuck with her now lol.

Sorry Pirates didnt quite work as planned. I'm thinking we may have the same situation with DS on our trip next week (it feels so good to be able to say next week!!) He spooks pretty easy but we are going to see how he does on other things and see if we can build up to it with him.

I laughed out loud at your carousel story, really I did. My DH looked at me like what in the world??? The exgirlfriend comment was hilarious. I think it really clicked with me because I could also see Zavier doing something like that. The pics of him before it starting are just adorable though. I just love that he wouldn't look at it again...too cute!!

I love riding the train. It is so relaxing and kind of gave us time to get a game plan last trip. I can relate with the line story. I hate lines I always try to find the shortest one and then I'm too scared to risk going to any other in case I somehow end up having to wait any longer than I already have.

Thank you again for the update hopefully I will be able to catch another before we leave Tuesday. (hint hint) :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope your first time hosting Thanksgiving went well!

Awww, well, I have always been a cat person, so I'm really glad that he does not seem to be very affected by our cat. DH and I have had her since we were dating in college, so it would be hard to get rid of her if we had to. My mom's cat is not very nice and snuggly either, and she's pretty old. Unfortunately the only person she ever bonded with was me, and I'm the only person who CAN'T take her! :rotfl:

I was so bummed he didn't like the carousel! Although it was kind of annoying in DL when he wanted to go on it over and over and over, it was nice having a go-to ride for when the lines were long everywhere else. He just HATED it this year! So unexpected.

I haven't been on the train in a long time, and visiting it again was nice. Helped for sure that DS loves trains SO much, so he was just in heaven. Especially when we were sitting at the Main Street station and he could see the "other train" (monorail), he REALLY loved that!

Not sure if I will be able to get back for an update before Tuesday. We have a stomach bug going around the house. :sick: But I hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter