Show Me Your Hidden Disney Souvenirs

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Disneyhayes, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Disneyhayes

Disneyhayes DIS Veteran

We all know you can get Mickey Ears, t-shirts, mugs, snow globes, etc. I want to see pictures of the things you got that scream Disney to you but not to anyone else? A giraffe with hidden Mickey spots from AK, a lotion that when you put it on it imersses you into France.... show me what you got!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. donaldandpirates

donaldandpirates Mouseketeer

Cooking recipes from disney restaurants comes to mind. You can find some online, and I also requested a couple of recipes from O'hana when we were there in early November. Most people would think, "Oh, that's really good!" But we think, "Disney!" :)

4. glassslippergirl

glassslippergirl Mouseketeer

Same here . When we took my husband's family to HDDR, everyone loved the corn bread. I found the recipe online and make it for holidays and big functions. We all remember that trip.

5. Canooknic

Canooknic Mouseketeer

My children!! I spent 2 weeks on roller coasters, eating junk and drinking beer and came home to discover that I was pregnant!

6. bsjs0708

bsjs0708 DIS Veteran

I have gone almost every year since 1999. We have had our picture taken every year at the same place. Right inside DHS with the hat in the background. The first year there was no hat and it is so much fun to see how everyone has changed throughout the years.

7. JaimeA

JaimeA Mouseketeer

What a wonderful souvenir!! ;)

8. WishingMom

WishingMom DIS Veteran

Me too, only it was after my Disney Cruise wedding! :)

9. hsmamato2

hsmamato2 <font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad

there are too many to count... I love my 3 scarves from Disney,no one ever notices they have Mickeys all over in the patterns....I wear a couple of different silver pendants, both have mickeys in them, most people don't see it....

10. starjazz

starjazz DIS Veteran

My Hummel figurines signed by the artisans that used to be in the Germany pavilion in Epcot. We have about a half dozen that we collected over the years. They no longer do this, which breaks our heart as they are something we cherish and I never saw another place where you could get them autographed.

If I ever learn how to post photos, I'll do it.

11. NYDisneyKid

NYDisneyKid Expedition Everest Record Holder

I stole a plate from Crystal Palace years ago when they had Mickey on them. Does that count?

12. DizFanSLD

DizFanSLD Mouseketeer

A few years ago I bought a can of air freshener and when I got it home, I realized that it smelled EXACTLY like the apple pie scent they use at Mickey's PhilharMagic. I was never able to find it again, but while it lasted, I had a Disney moment every time I used it! :cloud9:

13. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

Try the Glade Apple Cinnamon. :goodvibes

14. Brook1099

Brook1099 DIS Veteran

My all time favorite souvenir is the plate my step father collected from his first trip to DW.. Every time I see it I think of him and my favorite place on earth. And it is in the museum in DHS. I go in there every year to just look at it.Sorry no pictures, havent taken the time to figure out how to download to page.

Geir cologne from Germany my DH has worn every day for 10 years.Never tire of the scent.

The filet and mushroom risotto we eat every Christmas thanks to allearsnet.

My aloe and clove envira scent that smells just like the Beach Club in my living room.

And the double chocolate chip muffins from MS Bakery that are in my freezer all year round.

15. Disneyhayes

Disneyhayes DIS Veteran

I love the scarf idea! I wonder if I tell my husband we'll come home pregnant he'll agree to go back sooner ;-) great ones so far! keep them coming!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

16. MaleficentRN

MaleficentRN DIS Veteran

I bought a couple of these guys at MVMCP:

[​IMG]

I need the skull heads now from MNSSHP.

17. Disneyhayes

Disneyhayes DIS Veteran

are those window cling things? how cute!

18. Disneyhayes

Disneyhayes DIS Veteran

that's why I have to spend so much on breakfast there leaving me with less money for souvenirs lol

19. Cimicats

Cimicats Mouseketeer

[​IMG][/IMG]

I got this handbag in Italy. Always reminds me of Epcot.

20. DisGirl819

DisGirl819 <font color=blue>Then I thought about it and reali

Disney recipes!
    A sweater/cardigan I bought in WDW, it has Mickey's on it but no one ever notices them, it makes me happy that I can wear it to work and it passes as professional :)

21. DizFanSLD

DizFanSLD Mouseketeer

The one I had WAS a glade product, but it was a specific version that they no longer sell - I even called the company to ask about it! The glade scents that I can find around here are not quite spot-on. And yes, I know I am nuts! :confused3