• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Me Your DCL Lithographs

This is a bit of an odd request, but if anyone has pictures of the larger Merrytime cruise lithographs that were given to concierge guests in 2014 and 2016 (with the golden keys symbol at the bottom), I'd very much appreciate if you could share them. I'd like to collect them but have only been able to find the 2015 on eBay. We went on a Merrytime concierge cruise last year, but, strangely, we got a lithograph with a summer theme. In 2015 we got the Christmas Mickey and Minnie one.

We went on a Merrytime concierge cruise last year, but, strangely, we got a lithograph with a summer theme. In 2015 we got the Christmas Mickey and Minnie one.

I want to say our Concierge VMT lithograph was also summer themed. I'll have to look when we get home, though. We cruised the week after Thanksgiving on the Fantasy.

This is a bit of an odd request, but if anyone has pictures of the larger Merrytime cruise lithographs that were given to concierge guests in 2014 and 2016 (with the golden keys symbol at the bottom), I'd very much appreciate if you could share them. I'd like to collect them but have only been able to find the 2015 on eBay. We went on a Merrytime concierge cruise last year, but, strangely, we got a lithograph with a summer theme. In 2015 we got the Christmas Mickey and Minnie one.

Interesting, this is the Merrytime concierge lithograph we got for our 2015 Christmas cruise.

IMG_0792.jpg

This seems to be the right thread to ask the lithograph experts- we just received a large Frozen-themed lithograph via FedEx, but are not sailing until February. Is there a specific reason they send these out in advance, or did we perhaps receive it in error? It’s very sweet and we love it, but are used to getting the small ones after a Disney trip, not in advance, so this surprised us :)!

This seems to be the right thread to ask the lithograph experts- we just received a large Frozen-themed lithograph via FedEx, but are not sailing until February. Is there a specific reason they send these out in advance, or did we perhaps receive it in error? It’s very sweet and we love it, but are used to getting the small ones after a Disney trip, not in advance, so this surprised us :)!
Who sent it?

Is your cruise on the Wonder? They have Frozen themeing one night.

Or, are you Concierge? Maybe some sort of special perk?

New Castaway Club level?

It’s on the Magic, with Marvel Day At Sea, our first cruise ever (Disney or otherwise, so no CC level bumps), and not concierge. Not that we are complaining as it’s lovely, but I was curious about why it was sent to us and now I’m thinking it was sent in error (in our favour, of course ;) ).

It’s on the Magic, with Marvel Day At Sea, our first cruise ever (Disney or otherwise, so no CC level bumps), and not concierge. Not that we are complaining as it’s lovely, but I was curious about why it was sent to us and now I’m thinking it was sent in error (in our favour, of course ;) ).
Just a little Disney "pixie dust". pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter