Show Me Your Cake!!!!!!!!

cryssi said:
weeelll, since everyone else is reposting theirs... :teeth:

47b6dd08b3127cce8850877721ec00000016108AZMmzNs4cOE

Oh! Too cute!

Mini Mickey & Minnie made it to the wedding! :yay:
It looks like they are dressed in their Disney Store uniforms! ;)

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
Here's my cake!! :bride: I loved it!! :cloud9:

n25002324_30758084_7068.jpg
I've said it before - and I'll say it again - I love your cake! That is the most beautiful "standard" Intimate cake I've ever seen! And I know it was delicious too :teeth:

all these beautiful cakes are making me hungry... :cloud9: ..
I'll post mine again as well...

051261%20-%200394.jpg

051261%20-%200395.jpg

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
Oh! Too cute!

Mini Mickey & Minnie made it to the wedding! :yay:
It looks like they are dressed in their Disney Store uniforms! ;)

...we met as CMs at the Disney Store! :thumbsup2

JandJ said:
I've said it before - and I'll say it again - I love your cake! That is the most beautiful "standard" Intimate cake I've ever seen! And I know it was delicious too :teeth:

Thank you once again!

Don't you just love that we get to keep posting pictures of our cakes over and over again!? :rotfl:

Oh, and I want to tell you about the MNSSHP DIS Party I'm trying to get together for next year! I know you're in Florida, so maybe you can make it! Please check out the link in my siggy! I'd love for you to come if you can! :teeth:

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
Thank you once again!

Don't you just love that we get to keep posting pictures of our cakes over and over again!? :rotfl:

Oh, and I want to tell you about the MNSSHP DIS Party I'm trying to get together for next year! I know you're in Florida, so maybe you can make it! Please check out the link in my siggy! I'd love for you to come if you can! :teeth:
I know! I LOVED my cake. I actually still have the edible flowers in my freezer! I'm trying to find a way to preserve them other than keeping them frozen the rest of my life and worrying about power failures :rotfl:

I will post re: MNSSHP DIS Party on the thread - sounds fantastic!!

I too wasn't a disney bride (we had a disneymoon tho!) but I ADORED my cake. The top and bottom layers were chocolate almond, and the middle layer was strawberry. The front of it mocked the front of my dress (it had a split down the middle of the organza :))

p45.jpg

p82.jpg

Tammy32 said:
I wanted to get in on the fun, so I just had to post my cake again on this thread too. I just love looking at all the cakes. Everyone has such pretty cakes and so unique. It is so fun to look at the diffferent cakes. Keep the cake pictures coming.

Tammy

I LOVE your cake. Awesome choice!

i absolutly love your cake where id you get your topper from it is axacly what i am looking for

sunsh1ne said:
i absolutly love your cake where id you get your topper from it is axacly what i am looking for

If you were talking about mine, i got it on ebay, but joanne fabrics and michaels stores have them too....here's another look at it:
p47.jpg

TwoJo, that cake is BEAUTIFUL! It would look nicely as a perminant fixture in my sunroom. :beach: Ahh if only I were at the beach now.

Okay, back to reality!! I love that cake with the decor around it- perfect for Ariels! Whoever made it did a good job :thumbsup2

great pictures ladies! all the cakes are amazing..... and are making me hungry! Disney really does a great job with all the detail, guaranteed to make everyone say "WOW!" :thumbsup2

Heres our wedding it cake was awsome!
Heres pictures
wedding171.jpg

wedding205.jpg

But the truly amazing cake was the grooms cake.
My DH and I are gamers so it was only appropriate to have this cake.
wedding214.jpg

i love the nintendo grooms cake!!

Sorry to ask but being from the uk I'm unsure as to what a grooms cake is?

orangetiggs said:
i love the nintendo grooms cake!!

Sorry to ask but being from the uk I'm unsure as to what a grooms cake is?

Here's one meaning of it. Basically it's really a gift from the Bride to the Groom. Sometimes given at the rehearsal dinner.

According to superstition, any single woman at a wedding should go home with a slice of groom's cake and sleep with it under her pillow. That night, according to legend, she'll dream of her future husband. Whether or not the folklore holds true, it seems that the old Southern tradition of the groom's cake is making a comeback — not only in the South but in metropolitan areas all over the nation, where designers are whipping up elaborate confections that reflect the groom's interests in a dramatic and memorable way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter