Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

wow....I am the cupcake queen in my house. Everyone knows how much I love cupcakes and I have been to disney many many times and have never seen a cupcake....so not cool. But very glad I found this thread bc I am going soon and I will have one!!!!:woohoo:

I make cakes for a living and am usually not much of a cupcake fan, but these pics are quickly changing my opinion!!!

I will definitely be visiting Starring Roles THIS trip!:worship:

Deliciousness!! Is that a word? It is rich, and I ended up not eating all the chocolate shavings on top because I didn't think they added much. From what I remember, it is a chocolate cupcake with a peanut buttery/chocolate filling and icing. I kept eating because it was so good, but I was stuffed. It is a dessert on the dining plan.

Mmmm sounds good! Me and my fiancee love anything chocolate peanut butter :lovestruc So it doesnt count as a snack option?

Butterfinger Cupcake, Starring Rolls...not as good as I hoped :(
20101205_127.jpg

Red Velvet Cupcake, Starring Rolls...I dream about this one!
20101205_128.jpg

Bakery, Main Street Disneyland!
Disneyland199.jpg

Dulce de Leche cupcake, Contempo Cafe:
DisneyOct09-GeorgeEastman161.jpg

Worms in Dirt Cupcake, Contempo Cafe:
DisneyOct09-GeorgeEastman160.jpg

Little cupcake from dessert sampler at the Dessert F&W Kiosk:
20101009_175.jpg

I can't wait to try some of these in June!! I definitely want to try the red velvet one.
Keep those pictures coming!!! :thumbsup2

Carla

I'm on a diet so I can't have one yet but will have one at Disney!!! so Chell have one for me too!!

I hit Disney Saturday so I'll have one for you then! I'm not supposed to eat them either but I can't resist.

I hit Disney Saturday so I'll have one for you then! I'm not supposed to eat them either but I can't resist.

Sounds good to me. Please tell me all about it when u get home. I need the details. Especially since I can't have one now. I think I have a month and 14 days but who's counting...:laughing::laughing:

Does anyone know if the cupcake from the Wether's store in Germany has caramel inside or is it just the drizzle on top?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if the cupcake from the Wether's store in Germany has caramel inside or is it just the drizzle on top?

Thanks!

I don't know but I want to try one of everything in that store!

Here is the marble cupcake from Starring Rolls:

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

And the chocolate PB:

562.jpg

Birthday cupcake from back when LTT was temporarily a character breakfast:

IMG_0925.jpg

Mmmm sounds good! Me and my fiancee love anything chocolate peanut butter :lovestruc So it doesnt count as a snack option?

You can get them as a snack also. It was most definitely the biggest dessert we got for a QS dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter