Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Stefy, Apr 16, 2011.

1. TravelMama

TravelMama Earning My Ears

I shared this thread with my mom today because she was having a bad day at work. Looking at these pics cheered her right up.:) Now we plan on making a list of all the cupcake we want to sample when we are there.
    Anyone else have pics??? Keep them coming.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sammie

Sammie DIS Veteran

[​IMG]

Carrot cake at Wilderness Lodge

4. Granfan

Granfan Disney Addict

I made vanilla cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing all from scratch as a side effect of reading these threads! My DH said they melt in your mouth and they did. All gone in two days!

5. Euphoria027

Euphoria027 Mouseketeer

I can vouch for the red velvet cheesecake cupcake from Starring Rolls to be one of the most delicious things I've ever consumed.

6. Sammie

Sammie DIS Veteran

[​IMG]

Black Forest at Contemporary

7. princssdisnygina

princssdisnygina Disney Princess

I would love to see more pictures.

8. waffles77

waffles77 Mouseketeer

I have been to Disney a bunch of times even using the dining plan a couple of times and never realized that there were these beautiful, delicious, cupcakes available to us!

This time, I vow not to waste our snack credits on undesirable snacks! I am making a list of places to snack...my DH will love me forever.

Thanks!

9. Sawhiskey

Sawhiskey Mouseketeer

Here is my contribution to this awesome thread! This my birthday cupcake I got for breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. Last summer I picked up the Oreo chocolate cupcake from Main St Bakery one night and it was delicious.

[​IMG][/IMG]

10. HunnyJar

HunnyJar DIS Veteran

Sounds good to me! Thanks for answering! :goodvibes

11. Stefy

Stefy Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Lol, love it :teeth: You should post a pic of them :)

12. OneBadApple

OneBadApple DIS Veteran

Thanks for all the pictures. Now I can't wait to try some of these. I need to lose 20lbs to compensate for the 20lbs I'm bound to gain after eating all these.

The Dulce de Leche on looks fantastic. Looks like I'll be making a side trip to the Contemporary.

13. Kricketnp

Kricketnp Mouseketeer

I want to marry this thread! I can't decide which I want to try the most...I'm thinking the Oreo Bon Bon cupcake!

14. TaraPA

TaraPA <font color=navy>I will think of that animatronic

The Oreo Bon Bon one was SO FREAKING GOOD. I hate the super sweet icing on a lot of baked goods, so I was afriad this would be too much. It was a very light icing. It was just perfect. The Butterfinger cupcake on the other hand, is SUPER rich. I'd give credit to anyone that can finish one in one sitting & not feel ill! I'd still have to say the Butterfinger one is my favorite, followed by Oreo Bon Bon, the Red Velvet from Beaches & Cream.

15. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

I want a cupcake so bad I cant stand it!! LOL

16. taylor91

taylor91 DIS Veteran

wow, these look amazing, why havn't I tried any of these yet?? May have to make some this weekend, if i can find a good recipe :thumbsup2

17. july2011

july2011 Mouseketeer

Thanks for this thread! Just added a stop at Starring Rolls to our DHS itinerary!!

18. jegsnakkernorsk

jegsnakkernorsk long time lurker

Yes, thank you for these tasty tips! Definately glad I saw this thread because this is my first trip on DDP - free QS plan - and so my first time having Snack Credits to spend!

I'm also glad that a pair of pants I ordered for the trip turned out to be a size too big - seems they will fit just right after a stop at Starring Rolls!

19. JacksLilWench

JacksLilWench Bloody Pirates...

I think this thread is gonna make me bake my Minnie's Bake Shop cupcakes this weekend!! So yummy, I can't wait for my next trip to finally get over to Starring Rolls!!

20. archdandy

archdandy DIS Veteran

That's a lot of icing! :scared1: And thanks for the info K&K's Mommy! I can't wait to try out some of these cupcakes in June!

21. scanne

scanne <font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears

Ok, the one at the caramel shop in Epcot looks sinfully good! It is now officially on my snack list!