Show Me Pics of CURRENT Snack Credit Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping! :) I just read on the dining board that the Cronut with ice cream is now a snack credit. This sounds so good. Anyone has pictures? :D

Not sure how to post pics but the kids got custom dipped Krispy treats for snack credit. Those things were loaded with chocolate and smothered with candy.....one with Oreo pieces the other with tons of butterfinger pieces. They got them at Goofy's candy shop at Disney Springs. Also at MK, near the castle was Mickey soft pretzel WITH a little tub of cheese to dip it in. Yummy! That was a $6 snack credit.

So with the changes to the Disney Dining Plan, I likely won't be converting any QS meals into snacks now since we get 2 snacks per person, per day! Yay! I may still convert 1 over though for take-home goodies at Goofy's Candy Co.

So with the changes to the Disney Dining Plan, I likely won't be converting any QS meals into snacks now since we get 2 snacks per person, per day! Yay! I may still convert 1 over though for take-home goodies at Goofy's Candy Co.
But the change won't take affect until next year, will it? I'm excited too... so many mediocre desserts in the QS dining places-- can't wait to use them to snack around the world instead!

But the change won't take affect until next year, will it? I'm excited too... so many mediocre desserts in the QS dining places-- can't wait to use them to snack around the world instead!

We're going in January, so it will affect us. I was never too thrilled with the QS dessert options either - but some of the snack credits can be small meals! It's a win for me...

However, there is now a question of what the conversion of QS to snacks, if any will be. Since you only get two components with the meal, will the conversion drop to two as well or will it stay at three or will it go away all together?

Mmmm keep these coming. Will be there in November and definitely would like to see what our options are other than ice cream sandwiches and drinks!

This thread is 18 months old and some is out of date.

The original snack credit thread has not been maintained, it is. A ton of work and we were quite lucky to have had it for as long as we did

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter