Show Me Pics of CURRENT Snack Credit Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

DodgerMessa

DdogerMessa
There is also the confirmed snack thread (2014 edition), that will give you a good sense of items that qualify for the snack credit.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/2014-confirmed-snacks-thread.3215018/

I'd recommend trying most anything at the F&W Festival if you are there. The non-alcoholic drinks and food items have (historically) qualified as snack credit items.

Of the year around items, some of my favorites include:
Cafe Liegeois (Coffee Mousse) and Framboise (Raspberry Mousse) from Les Halles (Epcot)
DSC_0267_zps7ca20fb8.jpg

DSC_0252_zpseffa4dbd.jpg

DSC_0252_zpseffa4dbd.jpg

Cloudberry/Troll Horn from the Kringla (Epcot)
DSC_0180_zpse30430fe.jpg

Pineapple Dole Whip Float from Aloha Isles (Magic Kingdom) and the Mocha Freeze from Sunshine Terrace (Magic Kingdom)
DSC_0529_zpsf4255b1a.jpg

Zebra Domes from the Mara (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
DSC_0018_zps5974c043.jpg

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar Cake from the Boardwalk Bakery (Boardwalk Inn)
DSC_0004_zps8fa93c33.jpg

I'm going to go with something a little healthier.

Chicken Fried Rice from Yak & Yeti

yaknew.jpg

(not my pic, but this is what it currently looks like)

fried-rice.jpg

As for the sweets and one of the main reasons I almost never eat a breakfast before getting to Magic Kingdom is the Nutella and Fruit Waffle Sandwich from Sleepy Holow Refreshments.

nutella-waffle.jpg

My goodness! All these pictures of food are making me so hungry. These are giving me some great ideas to try when I get there! YAY! :)

The nutella waffle looks amazing!! I may need to make some before our trip!

The nutella waffle has not been a snack credit in the past. IF the rumored changes to the DDP come to fruition, it MAY be in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter