I have a dilemma that I'm hoping all you other DISers can help me with. About a year I decided to move to Florida to fulfill a dream of being a Cast Member. So I started saving money and here I am a year later and am experiencing major anxiety about the whole thing. I live in Boston and have a good paying job with one of the prestigious hospitals in town. I'm not a doctor - just an Administrative Assistant. But I make decent money for the Boston area. I'm not rich by any means. Now if I follow through on this move I will be gaining some things like great weather and proximity to the parks but I'll also be taking a pay cut. I have experience in the hotel industry and from what I have found out the higher end of the pay range for Front Desk Clerks in Orlando is $9/hr. Now granted one can get by on that there but you must live sparingly. Now here's another piece of info my current job will allow me to telecommute part time from Florida. The agreement is to evaluate the situation after 3 months. I have not been sleeping well for the past few nights as I can't find peace with either decision (stay or go). I make a decision one way and start getting anxious that it's the wrong decision. What do you all think? Am I just being paranoid for nothing?