Shorts at Dinner?

I love these threads.

I do too a lot of the time poel tend to compare the MDR to much more fancy restaurants then they do at home. Outside of formal I night I don't usually were anything other then a golf shirt/ pol shirt. I've also worn a nice pair of shorts a few times because I was running late and didn't feel like hanging into pants just for dinner.

First post here, but I'll throw my hat in the ring!

In December 2013, myself, DW, DS3, and DS1 (ages at the time) went 7 nights on the Wonder. IIRC, we attended MDR 6 of the nights. Of the 6, I wore khakis/polo 4 times, shorts/polo 1 (first night), and suit on one formal night. We're sailing Fantasy in May, and I plan on going with that setup again (unless DW has something to say about it! :scared:). Heck, I reserve the right to change my mind if I'm the only dude showing up in khakis night in and night out!

As for the kids, they wore nice shorts (khaki or the like) all nights, collared shirts some nights, and khaki pants/button front shirts on formal night. I think we blended in just fine. DW wore a dress in some form or fashion each night.

Also, :offtopic:, but as a longtime lurker, thanks for the informative posts. It has helped immensely in booking our family's Disney travels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter