Shocking Deal on Heys Kids Luggage-$15

Ok after seeing the ebags reviews I ordered one too. I have 3 boys and 1 girl. So I figure she will like her own "bag" She'll probably fill it with shoes. We're driving so I think she'll be able to fill it no problem.

Thanks for posting!

I just ordered 2 also. It has free shipping--it does sound to good to be true , but I thought these will make excellent B-day or Christmas gifts for some little girl. Thanks OP!!!

:cool1: Woohoo!! I really wanted to order, but my budget is soooo tight right now I couldn't justify it. That is until I realized it was an order through Amazon!! I had two $10 gifts for Amazon for some online survey work I completed! I only ordered one, and used only one of the certificates so I could even better justify spending only $5 TOTAL!!! :cool1::cool1:

Count me in! I ordered one for my DD3.

She has a very small Mickey Mouse Clubhouse one that the zipper does not always work on. I just need this one to make through a trip or 2.;)

Thanks OP

Price is back up to $69. :( It shows $15 on the search page, but when you click on it, it's $69 + $13s/h. Guess they're out?

Price is back up to $69. :( It shows $15 on the search page, but when you click on it, it's $69 + $13s/h. Guess they're out?

It must be out because the "seller" has changed. My order was from Stacks and stacks.

looks like it is out... this is the message I got when I tried to put it in my cart from my saved items.

We're sorry. The item Heys Purple XCase-Mini Childrens Carry On is no longer available from the seller you selected. We've moved it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

Hopefully the 2 I ordered will ship. They look really cute!

Well so much for that. My order went through and I got the order placed ect...

Now a couple hours later I get a "Sorry but the order has been canceled. due to overwhelming response it's no longer available- but we'll give you 25% off the next item you buy from Stacks and stacks." Um thanks but no thanks. It was too good to be true for me.

Enjoy the bag you got everyone! Maybe next time for me.

bought two of them ealier and just got an email from amazon canceling my order but they are out of stock.:sad2:

My order is canceled, too.

Please post if your order goes through. I would hate for this to be a gimic to advertise their store by offering the 25% off coupon.
I am a little sad...:guilty:

My order is canceled, too.

Please post if your order goes through. I would hate for this to be a gimic to advertise their store by offering the 25% off coupon.
I am a little sad...:guilty:

me too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter