Shocking Deal on Heys Kids Luggage-$15

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by jaime washburn, Jun 5, 2009.

1. jaime washburn

jaime washburn Mouseketeer

So I was shopping for luggage to get my kids before our upcoming Disney trip.

I found Heys Luggage for 15.00 ( including shipping and tax) at amazon.

It is usually priced between 70-100.00. So I purchased a few and they are on there way. At first I thought it was a price error but they shipped my order of 3 and never changed the price!!! :confused3

So I decided to post here in case anybody else was interested!!! My kids are all going carry on due to the new baggage fees!

It is on amazon under Heys luggage. I dont know if I can post link or not. PM me if you want more details, Cant keep it to myself.

http://www.amazon.com/Heys-Purple-X...?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1244204039&sr=8-15

[​IMG]

Only purple is this price! :banana:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. maddiesmom0116

maddiesmom0116 DIS Veteran

Thanks - I got one for DD5 for our upcoming trip.

4. jaime washburn

Mine shipped yesterday and I have a confirmation number. I am just hoping it is the real thing and not a blow dryer or something like that.:laughing: DH keeps say it could be linked to something else. I hope not!!!! The price is almost to good to be true!!!

Very excited though!

5. heartsy77

heartsy77 Working on my 9th trip!

Thanks I ordered 2 for my DD for WDW from their grandparents for Xmas!

6. poohbear158

poohbear158 DIS Veteran

I only see them for $68.00... either the price went up or I'm not looking at the right thing.

7. java

java <font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B

:confused3 I can't find it. Are they gone? I only see $60 ones

Oh wait I found it- the purple one right? (it only got 1* that makes me nervous)

8. hhartill

hhartill Mouseketeer

I just ordered the purple one for my DD now if only the other "boy" colors were 15 DS would have a new one too!

9. 5boyz

5boyz DIS Veteran

HELP!!! I cant find it!!!!:confused3

10. princessfionasmom

princessfionasmom DIS Veteran

11. Keishag

Keishag Mouseketeer

Just ordered one too! Thank you!:thumbsup2

12. Mom21

Mom21 DIS Veteran

Thanks. I just got 2. Perfect for my daughter that goes to her dad's every weekend. She didn't want purple, but she lived.:thumbsup2

13. 5boyz

5boyz DIS Veteran

princessfionasmom...Thank you!!!!

14. okeydokey

okeydokey Frosty the Snowman scared me as a child.

Did you read the review? Is this really good luggage?

15. jaime washburn

I haven't received my luggage yet, but I did get the shipping confirmation and it is on its way.

I am still skeptical because it seems to good to be true.
    Hopefully I didnt post this deal too early, but I was afraid if I waited they would be gone!

So with that said... Good Luck to everybody and I hope this is as good as of a deal as it seems.

My daughter got green a few weeks ago and they are really cute... but hers I paid a lot more for... Still shocked this came up as $15.00.

Bad new is my 5 year old boy is probably going to be stuck with one...:rotfl:
    He will be the kid at MCO saying< " I know it is purple, but my mom got it on sale!" Maybe I will buy one of those pink t-shirt that says.. Tough boys wear pink ( and carry purple luggage!)

16. jaime washburn

In response to the question about Quality:

For 100.00 it is questionable. I think they scratch and should not be put through baggage claim. But in my opinion way better than anything else that can be bought for 15.00.
    I bought my daughters for 65.00 and would have paid much more than 15.00 for my DS to have one.

I have heard some negative reviews, but those are from people who paid 100.00 completely different if you pay 15.00
    Does that make sense??
    But yeah it is brand name and "suppose:" to be high quality. There is one negative review on Amazon, but some better ones on ebags and overstock.
    We have one, but are using it for the first time this weekend. So far it has held up well while sitting in the corner of her room for two days. ( hey that is impressive with three brothers, dogs and neighbors!)
    But please note it is not made for baggage claim. Reviews say they will dent if thrown around or under heavier luggage.

17. jaime washburn

18. dreamalittledream

dreamalittledream DIS Veteran

thanks so much! :love:
    I was starting to look for new bags for my girls as they are outgrowing their pink princess ones. I would have liked 2 different colors but this will work! Let the Christmas shopping begin!

19. FLUFFYCAT

FLUFFYCAT Mouseketeer

Thank you so much!!! :cool1: I picked up two. I am putting boy disney stickers all over it so my boys can use it.
    ~Darlene~

20. woodkins

woodkins DIS Veteran

It is still cheaper than the plastic/vinyl ones from Disney or Target & can't be any junkier than those. I picked up two & the shipping was free! Worth a shot. Thanks for sharing the great deal :banana:

21. lawone

lawone Mouseketeer

Thanks! I ordered 2 as well!!