Sheraton Safari January 13-16 2007

mysterylover3591

Earning My Ears
I was a bit hesitant about staying at this hotel after reading some iffy reviews, which seemed to particularly slam the housekeeping. However, we got it for $59.00 per night on Hotwire - great price, but unfortunately, you're stuck if you don't like it. I was pleasantly surprised with Sheraton Safari. The check-in went smoothly. The hallway did have kind of an odd scent but it wasn't gross. The elevators were slow, but that's really the only bad thing I have to say. The room was immaculate - and I really looked for dirt after reading the other reviews. It was a standard room and spacious for that. The beds were comfortable. Each room has a small balcony or patio, which is a nice feature if you want to have a quiet drink with your spouse after you've put the kids to bed. The pool and waterslide were great - my kids liked them almost as much as the parks! The location is wonderful - right around the corner from the street to DTD. It is walking distance from many restaurants and shops. For the price, I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for the review and your first post!! We are staying there at the end of April on our starwood points,adn i had been concerned as well. Thanks for putting my mind at ease!:goodvibes

Thanks for your review. We're staying in an upgraded room with Starwood points later this year, and I was hoping we would have a balcony. For me, that's what it takes to make a stay special!

Bobbi:goodvibes

We stayed here and found the accomodations quite nice. We never tried the pool because we were focused on the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter