Shawn-Brooklyn's Wish Trip MAW/Disney Cruise Jan 6-10th 2013

I am glad that the package arrived. I hope I didn't ruin any surprise! I hope you will have a great breakfast at Chef Mickey's.

Oh no they have no clue. Taeshawn asked if they could wear them to dinner on the boat and I said yes. Thanks again!

what cute shirts for Chef Mickeys!

some of the photos I can't see though :confused3

Love the CM shirts! The picture with Shawn-Brooklyn with his arm around Taeshawn is precious.

So glad that they enjoyed their goodies. :)

Like mommy2mrb, I can only see the pics of the CM shirts. You're leaving me in suspense of what aboveH20 sent. ;)

Love the CM shirts! The picture with Shawn-Brooklyn with his arm around Taeshawn is precious.

So glad that they enjoyed their goodies. :)

Like mommy2mrb, I can only see the pics of the CM shirts. You're leaving me in suspense of what aboveH20 sent. ;)

Sorry. Someone was playing on the computer and erased some of the pictures. I can still see those so I thought they were ok. I will repost them. Let me know if you still can't see them.

yay can see them now!

love the bags! so cute! love the details on your's
fun pixie dust to keep the boys busy! and love the pins too!
best of all is seeing their happy little faces :goodvibes

I love the bags and the shirts for Chef Mickey. How fun that you get to do a cruise and have some time at the parks. It is going to be such a wonderful trip!

Oh no they have no clue. Taeshawn asked if they could wear them to dinner on the boat and I said yes. Thanks again!

Phew! I thought I had ruined a surprise! I think the pool robes, bags and pixie dust items were great! I am sure Taeshawn and Shawn-Brooklyn must think your mail carrier is Santa!

Phew! I thought I had ruined a surprise! I think the pool robes, bags and pixie dust items were great! I am sure Taeshawn and Shawn-Brooklyn must think your mail carrier is Santa!

Ya they both ran to the mail box today and guess what they found...more mickey mail! I will post pictures tomorrow. They are loving this!

Ok so yesterday we received mickey mail from AQW. Thank you so much. Cars is one of their favorite movies.

DSC_8593-1.jpg

DSC_8594-1.jpg

DSC_8597-1.jpg

DSC_8598-1.jpg

Another big give came today. This one was from mommy2mrb.

DSC_8599-1.jpg

DSC_8601-1.jpg

He was "reading" the card and made up a whole story about going to Dismey :goodvibes

DSC_8603-1.jpg

Thank you so much for the gift card. I'm sure he will find a ton of stuff he wants to buy.

Another big give came today. This one was from mommy2mrb.

DSC_8599-1.jpg

DSC_8601-1.jpg

He was "reading" the card and made up a whole story about going to Dismey :goodvibes

DSC_8603-1.jpg

Thank you so much for the gift card. I'm sure he will find a ton of stuff he wants to buy.

you are so welcome! his big smile is thanks enough :goodvibes hope he has fun shopping!

He is just such a cutie! Have you guys planned any excursions yet?

We are doing the shallow water dolphin interaction at the Atlantis Resort. That was the only one we signed up for. Our wish granter told me that they will cover most of the cost for that one. Everything else he wasn't really old enough for. Plus we just have one day at Castaway Cay so I'm pretty sure the kids will just love swimming and playing that day. It is getting close now. I think they are more excited for the trip than xmas lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter