Sharing the Disney Magic with Family & Friends-DL Diamond Anniversary-DCA F&W Fest Kiosks & The End!

Well we booked this trip for Feb 25, 2017.

YAY! Congratulations.

Lastly on our trip with Naked Jim for our redo, I was able to book our trip just as we wanted. We have a 2 bedroom lock off at the VWL for 4 nights, and then we got a Poly Bungalow for three nights after that.

Great news! Glad it worked out.

And then there is the Riverboat Cruise!

I'm looking forward to this one a LOT!

See you on the other end and I will have link to a new TR when we come back!

Have a great trip. Catch you at the other end.

Well I was only 12 pages behind.... Vacations are so much fun, but so much to catch up on upon return.

So much happened in those 12 pages, I cant begin to comment, but you sure had a lot of fun!

Enjoy your cruise, and i will catch you back on the return.

Congrats on the 2017 cruise! I love booking things! Make sure you look at rebooking onboard to get the OBC and discount.

Have a fantastic cruise!!!!

Have a great cruise!

You have some great trips coming up...can't wait to hear all about them!

Jill in CO

You have got some AWESOME trips in the making!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Where is your river cruise?

Have a great cruise and enjoy your vacation! :wave2:

Wishing you an amazing vacation here as well!! I am looking forward to hearing lots of stories of blissful relaxation on your cruise!!

I'm so glad all these plans are coming together--I'm excited for you. One of the times, I hope to overlap a trip or two with you...

:wave2:

We're onboard! Finished lunch and just chillin for another 20 minutes until the stateroom is ready. Then it's time for a DotD!

Sounds like a perfect start to the cruise!! Enjoy the Drink of the Day!!! And go and buy it at the pool bar at the adult pool. There they make it fresh and are usually generous with the alcohol!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter