Sharing QS credits at BOG lunch?

jenf22

DIS Veteran
Hi all. I apologize if this has been answered here someone (I'm sure it has!). I just made a reservation for 6 for BOG lunch. We are probably only going to use 4 QS credits for the 6 of us (since one of us is a kid and my mom and I typically share). Do we have to order beforehand or can we order at the restaurant? Do they care how many QS credits we use for our reservation? We've only been to BOG once for lunch and we waited outside forever! :)

I don't know about the pre-ordering, but you can share meals and you don't have to have the same number of meals as people.

You probably want to pre-order. I saw a report from last week that people who pre-ordered walked right in while those who had to order were lined up back on the bridge.

We were there last week, did not preorder, and we were not backed up on the bridge- we only had to wait about 5 minutes or less outside, which I didn't think was too bad, considering that we have always had a wait for all meals with reservations. We would not choose to preorder, simply because having to pick where I want to eat, and what I want to ride so far in advance is enough pre-planning for me...I don't also want to get sucked into planning exactly what I will eat that far ahead also - and that is coming from a spreadsheet-making planner :)

Remember that the new breakfast is a fixed price meal, so everyone will have to pay with either credits or money. At lunch however, we have often shared a meal without any problems, though I have not used the Dining plan, so unsure if that has different rules.

Remember that the new breakfast is a fixed price meal, so everyone will have to pay with either credits or money. At lunch however, we have often shared a meal without any problems, though I have not used the Dining plan, so unsure if that has different rules.
That does not match the experiences posted to date. There does not appear to be a requirement for each person to pay for a meal at breakfast.

That does not match the experiences posted to date. There does not appear to be a requirement for each person to pay for a meal at breakfast.

Seriously? Wow, that would be great. Could you point to the threads that talk about this....I have one daughter who doesn't like the looks of anything on there except the fruit and pastries, so if she can eat my fruit and pastries then we could actually enjoy ourselves there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter